zero points recipes

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Points' started by abz, 23 February 2009.

1. abz

abz Well-Known Member

i have tried searching but apparently it's too frequently mentioned.

i was wondering whether anybody had some nice zero points soups etc or if there were any zero points threads...

abz xx
  2. blackwidow

blackwidow Well-Known Member

carrot and ginger soup - chop 3 or 4 carrots, a large onion, add 2 tsps of ginger (or more, depends how spicy you like it) and put it all in a pan with a vegetable stock cube and enough water to cover, bring to boil then simmer until veg soft. Once soft, blend it until smooth and serve immediately :)
  3. abz

abz Well-Known Member

ooh, sounds lovely :)
  4. blackwidow

blackwidow Well-Known Member

there are also some 0pt soups there, or at least i'm pretty sure they're 0 point.. if not theyre pretty low.

If you look in Karenlou's thread she does a zero point chilli which is nice, and if you have low-salt soy sauce and zero point stir fry veg, you can make yourself a zero point stir fry too :) x
  5. Karenlou

Karenlou Well-Known Member

0 point chili and curry are both easy. choose a range of 0 point veg - i like peppers, onions and mushrooms for the chili and butternut squash and onions and mushrooms for the curry. add tinned tomatoes and passata and cook till tender. add chili powder or curry powder to taste. I also add chopped coriander to the curry. Yum.
  6. abz

abz Well-Known Member

mmm. sounds good :)
  7. tara40

tara40 Loves Jensen Ackles

oh my god, that chilli and curry sounds delicious. i am going to copy that one.