Zero Points

big-dollop

Need To Downsize!
Can any one help me with "0" points
what`s the amount to eat
When i have a dinner the veg is usually Carrots, broccoli and cauliflower all "0" points is there a set amount ie 100 gram or can i just fill up on veg

it usually consists of 3 veg a few boiled potatoes (250 gram) and a piece of fish or chicken with the relevant gravy or a small amount of parsley sauce

Theres no set amount, just put as much as you want on your plate and eat until you are full. Just try and your 5 a day minimum, and you are fine.

I think "until your satisfied" is the technical blurb given on the matter from WW so upto you how much you would like to eat. Ofc they have calories but I think you'd be well stuffed before you ate enough to make a huge effect on your diet calorifically speaking.

Can any one help me with "0" points
what`s the amount to eat
When i have a dinner the veg is usually Carrots, broccoli and cauliflower all "0" points is there a set amount ie 100 gram or can i just fill up on veg

0 points is 0 points no matter the amount. But, as someone else said, it's to eat until you are satisfied.

Cherry tomatoes, pickled onions/gherkins and sugar free jelly is what I go for :D

I have to disagree with the 0 points always being 0. Veg yes I always count as 0 no matter how much I eat but some things like the 0 point WW salad dressing goes up to half a point over a tablespoon. I think the jellys do too but Im not 100%

I have to disagree with the 0 points always being 0. Veg yes I always count as 0 no matter how much I eat but some things like the 0 point WW salad dressing goes up to half a point over a tablespoon. I think the jellys do too but Im not 100%

The theory is though that because they are good things for your body that they still don't count in the grand scheme.

I have tomatoes and jelly at least once a day (big bowls of jelly sometimes twice at the weekend) and mushrooms at the weekend and 0 point soup now and then and it has never resulted in any issues.

Back