Zillionth time joining weight watchers!

You've done great hun, u can really tell. boo to boobs going smaller, I hardly have any so it's depressing when they go even smaller haha x

You've done great hun, u can really tell. boo to boobs going smaller, I hardly have any so it's depressing when they go even smaller haha x

Thank you kezzalicious Xx

I'm proud of myself tonight, my husband had fish & chips & I had 2 pieces of fruit bread, was itching to have a piece of fish but nope stuck to my diet, I'm having a bottle of water now to stop me snacking & off to bed. Xx

Food planned for tomorrow (24/03/2013)

Breakfast - cornflakes & milk & banana (5pp)

Lunch - 2 pieces fruit bread, dairylea dunker breadstick (8pp)

Dinner - ww chicken hotpot, carrot mash, carrots, broccoli, 2 Yorkshire puddings (11pp)

Daily allowance - (24/28pp)

Last edited:
Well done u, my oh brought drinks home so it's safe to say nearly all my weeklies will b used up ton! X x

I'm starving today! Can't wait for tea time, I've been a bit like you Kerry snacking, I keep walking past the biscuit tin & having 1 biscuit, but when you add it up over the day it's not just 1 biscuit is it :eek: oh well not going to beat myself up about it! I'm not doing too bad as still been losing weight x

Exactly,we've got to have a bit of what we fancy or we'd go mad! X x

I'm at the ivf clinic tomorrow in Leeds so got to leave at 5am to get the train in the morning!

I'm making tuna pasta salad to take with me, in Leeds there's to many greggs hanging around so forward planning to save me convenience eating whilst out! Xx

Hi hope everything went ok at the clinic. Xx

Yes thanks Kerry everything was fine :) start my next cycle of ivf in 3 weeks. xx

The clinic weighed me today & my bmi has gone down quite a bit so that's good xx

Brilliant, and that's good about your bmi going down :) x

I put half a lb on at todays weigh in, not sure why as haven't been that bad! Bit disappointed to be honest!

It's my birthday too so was hoping for a nice little loss :( x

Aww sorry to hear about ur gain hun. have u eat all ur weeklies this wk? Maybe look through ur diary at where u might have gone wrong, sometimes it just happens like that tho, u might find u have a big loss next wk xx

I put half a lb on at todays weigh in, not sure why as haven't been that bad! Bit disappointed to be honest!

It's my birthday too so was hoping for a nice little loss :( x

That must have been disappointing for you. Happy Birthday though.
Try and put it behind you now and focus on making this a great week! You've done really well so far!

Oh yeh sorry happy birthday hun, you'll smash it nxt wk :) xx

Thanks guys, well after 2 naughty days with it being my birthday im back on track, when i say i was naughty though i wasnt really that bad! Could've been worse.

so today I'm 100% again, im joining the gym in an hour! taking my stuff & doing a work out today might aswell x x

Hi, I've got a new diary it's called 'my 2 month calorie counting challenge' it's in the calorie counting bit.

Decided to do that, I've used my fitness pal before with good results so giving it another go, wont be using this diary anymore xxx

Back