Zillionth time joining weight watchers!

Danielle_ivf

Drastic title ! But true ! Hehe

I've joined more times than I can remember, I've been to every meeting in my town & done it at home several times too! My heaviest weight was 14st 9lb & I'm now 12st 8.5lb so yes im 2 stone lighter which is an achievement in itself but could of been better if I'd of had more willpower.

Quick run down of me don't wanna bore anyone lol

I'm Danielle, I'm having ivf treatment & have had ivf once before which was sucessful but i had a miscarriage in January this year, I have to have ivf as I've had 2 ectopic pregnancys & lost both of my Fallopian tubes, so ivf is our only option! ive been trying for a family with my husband for 10 years now, it's very depressing & it's not just an excuse but I eat eat eat because I'm always depressed with all the ivf / infertility.

I'm due to start ivf round 2 in 4 weeks time but I'm still allowed to stay on weight watchers with my ivf consultants permission.

I joined a wednesday morning meeting last week & had my weigh in today (4lb off) pleased as punch with that !!

Onwards & upwards - would love if you subscribed to my diary - need the support! xxx

Last edited:
I'm a similar weight and just starting off too. Good luck to you - you sound like you've had a difficult time.

Thanks leesider, good luck to you too! x

Wednesday 13th march 2013

Breakfast - 3 x small pieces brown toast with jam (7pp)

Lunch - bowl of cornflakes / semi skimmed milk & banana (5pp)

Dinner - weightwatcher chicken hotpot, tomatoes & cucumber & 2 finger kit kat (9pp)

Snacks - fruit split ice lolly, bag of skips (4pp)

Total - 25/28 daily pp

Asif I have 3 dailys left !! Thats new for me! not using them though !! Xx

Last edited:
Really want to lose 3lb for next weigh in & get my first silver seven! Ive never had one before because i never stay at my meetings long enough to get one! hopefully I will do it, anyone else get excited in the weigh in queue to see what you've lost?? I did this morning at weigh in! Xx

Yes - excited when you know you've had a good week. ;-)
I need 2.5 pounds next Tues for my first silver seven but from previous experience, my second week weight loss is normally alot less .5 to 1 pound as my body goes in shock mode after losing so much the first week.

Sorry I haven't updated every day, I've lost 1.5lb at yesterday's weigh in :) 5.5lb off in 2 weeks, joined esource today aswell xxx

Really want at least 1.5lb off next week so I can get my silver seven.
I'm loving e-source by the way! I joined for the monthly membership as its cheaper to do it that way & I get e-source included in cost :) x

Well done on your weight loss so far Hun! Good luck! And I'm here I follow xx

Thanks hun xxx

Hi I am a newbie to the forum but not to the diet lol! Had a bad week and put on 2lbs so on here for some inspiration :)

Can I post my diary here or do i start another one? Sorry for dumb questions lol x

Good luck with the plan and this round of IVF Danielle x

Hi I am a newbie to the forum but not to the diet lol! Had a bad week and put on 2lbs so on here for some inspiration :)

Can I post my diary here or do i start another one? Sorry for dumb questions lol x

You normally start your own one Hun xx

Well I am only allowed 28 points a day & to be honest what I've eaten today is not a lot at all & my points are gone :eek: no wonder am losing weight lol!
I've got 2 pieces of warbutons orange fruit loaf & a banana to eat later which will finish my food off for today, dont you appreciate food so much more when your dieting??? I may have a cup of tea & couple of Jaffa cakes aswell before bed but will use my weeklys for the jaffas.

I'm shocked I've been on weightwatchers for nearly 3 weeks now & still doing it! It's my birthday on Wednesday on weigh in day so I'm hoping I can go & lose 1.5lb to get my silver 7, then I'm going out with my mum for dinner (already checked the menu out, I'm having cheese burger & chips / salad & a diet coke, don't drink alcohol anyway so diet coke will do fine, will use my newly reset weeklys on wednesday for this treat but it will be my bday after all)

I had a chicken omlette from Chinese last night as a treat for our wedding anniversary & I only needed to use 6 weeklys yesterday. Pleased with myself :) Xx

Last edited:
Drastic title ! But true ! Hehe

I've joined more times than I can remember, I've been to every meeting in my town & done it at home several times too! My heaviest weight was 14st 9lb & I'm now 12st 8.5lb so yes im 2 stone lighter which is an achievement in itself but could of been better if I'd of had more willpower.

Quick run down of me don't wanna bore anyone lol

I'm Danielle, I'm having ivf treatment & have had ivf once before which was sucessful but i had a miscarriage in January this year, I have to have ivf as I've had 2 ectopic pregnancys & lost both of my Fallopian tubes, so ivf is our only option! ive been trying for a family with my husband for 10 years now, it's very depressing & it's not just an excuse but I eat eat eat because I'm always depressed with all the ivf / infertility.

I'm due to start ivf round 2 in 4 weeks time but I'm still allowed to stay on weight watchers with my ivf consultants permission.

I joined a wednesday morning meeting last week & had my weigh in today (4lb off) pleased as punch with that !!

Onwards & upwards - would love if you subscribed to my diary - need the support! xxx

Hey hun, here to follow. I've also been down the ivf route so I know how hard it can be. Sorry to hear about your miscarriages, and wish u every success with the next lot of ivf :) . I only had one go with ivf with no joy. That was with my last partner, we split up shortly after. Been with my current bf for 3 yrs, I would so love a family, I'm 32 this yr n seems like time is running out. ..... Anyway on a happier note, lets beat the bulge n get to our happy weight :) xx

Do u eat ur weeklies hun? Xx

I don't eat them all but usually most of them, thank for subscribing xx

I'm gunna be brave & post some pics, the first one is a pic I took last June (it's gross! My belly is massive) the second pic is just now in the bathroom lol

I'm by no means loads skinnier or anything! between the 2 pics but in the second pic ive lost inches.

my belly isnt as big anymore as the first pic & I've lost inches all over (looking at the pic you can't really tell much though?)

My boobs are much smaller too :( haha

i will keep taking photos once every so often & posting.

I'm such a yo yo dieter! Well no more! :) X

Attachments

• image-3450287564.jpg
    image-3450287564.jpg
    428.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Back