Zits/spots/pimples

Roziee

Gold Member
I get really bad spots on my back :( especially if I don't exfoliate my back with a back brush..

My forehead is prone to some Zits every now and again, however I do find if I drink lots and use a mud mask once a week it does help..

How has everyone else found their skin to be since being on plan? X

I get little teeny ones in the crease between my nose and my cheek. So sore!
As I said in another thread if I have a week where I'm not as good as I could be, and then am 100% the following week, I get spots. Detoxing, I suppose.
But it's still annoying!

poo :D

lol it doesn't stop me!

A friend of mine started getting spots on her back and forehead, and it turned out to be a problem with her shampoo. She washes her hair in the shower and obviously some shampoo was getting onto her back. She changed shampoos and the problem went away.

Just a thought.

AnnaFaraday said:
A friend of mine started getting spots on her back and forehead, and it turned out to be a problem with her shampoo. She washes her hair in the shower and obviously some shampoo was getting onto her back. She changed shampoos and the problem went away.

Just a thought.

Thank you for that. Could u find out what she used before and after? X

They say spots on the back can also be due to too strong antiperspirant. If you can't release the sweat in your underarm, it comes out where it can.

What a lovely picture I paint...

Just a thought.

Good point!!

I'd forgotten a few years back I came out in nasty spots all down my back and head and that was the cheap shampoo (some own-brand stuff from memory). I now use johnsons baby stuff. The spots have gone - but the conditioner is pants!!

curvesncurls said:
They say spots on the back can also be due to too strong antiperspirant. If you can't release the sweat in your underarm, it comes out where it can.

What a lovely picture I paint...

That's a thought... Lol

One tip I found was to use your shower gel/scrub or whatever after you have rinsed your conditioner off. That way the conditioner doesn't stay on your back.

Doesn't really help me, not much does, but it's worth a try!

I've always had bad skin since I was a teenager so the plan hasnt really affected it either way. I dont know if any particular foods are supposed to make it better/worse but I do drink tons of water. The only thing I've found that improves my skin is being on the pill and using Dr. Nick Lowe products which are pretty expensive but have worked for me.

Mine makes absolutely no diff what I eat or drink! It's related to my emotions. They are worse at the moment!

I swear by some Chinese herbal medicine and wash stuff, my fella gets back ones on his back. I put this Chinese lotion on and literally 50 of them disappeared overnight!! Amazing!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Roziee said:
Ooo may I please know the name of this miracle working cream?

Yes it's '101e' pinky maroony coloured bottle. Google it!!

Tablets are called 'pifubing xueduwan' in a yellow and brown box.

Pure herbs no chemicals or anything.

I've tried everything and I mean everything for 8 years before I found these tabs and cream. I bought one to try and now I buy in bulk x

Also it take around 5 days to work but after a month of solid use you can have a break for a month or two or three. I do.

Just use baby wipes on my face and back that's it x

Last edited:
I use baby wipes on my face and back then use the lotion on a cotton square pad and smother it over. Let it dry and there you go x

Mine haven't but mine is stress related! Boo! 8 weeks and it'll be solved x

Back