zizzi

bigbelly79

going out at the weekend to zizzi.
looking at the menu i will probably go for the spaghetti pomodoro.

this is quite a basic dish with pasta, cherry tomatoes, tomato sauce, basil and half a mozzerella ball.

i am thinking i will have to syn for abit of oil (all the pasta dishes there seem to leave oil in the bottom of the plate)
and then the mozzerella ball - i can use 42g as a hea but have no idea how much one weighs and how many syns it will be for the rest????

any ideas?

also might have a side of misto salad without dressing or fine green beans

Hi there,

I love Zizzi's it's one of my fave places to eat out.

Can't remember the name of the dish but it's the one with king prawns, tomatos and chilli...obviously depends if you like prawns, and if you're doing Extra Easy. It's very nice, and I normally try to save my HexB for olive oil, and add a couple of syns on to be safe.

Kirsty

I'm going to Zizzi at the weekend too so will be looking at the menu and deciding what to have before I go. I'm not following a set plan but I will look for anything tomato based with vegetables and not too much cheese; I'll have to make some allowances for drinks but if I stick to vodka and diet coke it should be ok.

Thanks for the reply but i cant have seafood or chilli so that one is out for me!!

That's the most unfortunate menu choice I could have suggested then!

To be honest...decide what you would want to have, and work out the syns. If it's loads, it doesn't matter, just have a flexi syns day

Kirsty

in the end i had;
insalata mista as starter - syn oil and balsamic
spaghetti pomodoro - syn oil and mozzarella (-hea)
side of fine green beans - lovely but also with oil!!

so i think i probably could of done better but i sure could of done worse too!!

I am off to Zizi's tonight I have decided to have the spaghetti pomodoro with the insalata mista

I am a dessert girl though so I am trying to work out the syns but it seems nigh on impossible... Any thoughts?

Back