Zoe's losing it in 2012

zoebear

Here I am stuffed after Christmas and determined that next year will be oh so different.

Tomorrow it is then. Not very prepared in terms of the cupboards but have total yogurt, oat bran and eggs so hopefully get through until Monday when the shops open.

Looking forward to getting to know you guys and thankful of any support you can give. Kicks in the backside also accepted.

Happy new year to everyone.

Welcome to the forum Zoe and Happy New Year - Dukan is fab and so is this forum. Just ask away and there will be loads of support on offer :)

Start is 84.1 kilo. Yogurt so far. Omelette planned for lunch and chicken for dinner. Plan to cook some galettes and quiche later.

Hi Zoe found you :):) ....good luck sounds Like a great start xxx

Done my measurements tonight as few of you said you wished you'd done that at the start so:

Bust-41
Waist-37.5
Thighs-44
Arm-12

Will do again on 1st of each month. They sound horrendous!! I used to be a 30 waist!!

Found today hard. Not sure I wouldn't have caved had shops been open. But anyway I've done it. Feel proud of myself for doing it. But feel absolutely cack tonight. Banging head, no energy, just really bleurgh. Coupled with that I've had a poorly little one all day so not really taken it easy

That said tomorrow is another day. Hopefully the scales tomorrow morning will perk me up and the knowledge that I CAN do this.

I also had terrible headaches for the first 3 days, felt much better day four but didn't drink enough that day and had another stinking headache this morning so I've really focused on the drinking today and feeling much better for it. Hope your headache clears soon :)

Stick with it Zoebear - hope your little one feels better. Fantastic that you managed to stick with it considering the extra stress. You should start to feel better in the next day or so and it is amazing when your body no longer craves the rubbish we all love to eat.

Yeah keep going Zoe it's worth it and as everyone says after a few days you feel fab and the cravings go ....keep drinking plenty water x

Hope your little boy gets better soon x

82.5 kilo this morning. Really pleased with that. My other little one is ill now plus I spent the night shivering and feeling horrendous so a day in bed for me today as just can't move. Hubby gets to look after the little people.

Can't get to the shops either so plan is yogurt for breakfast. Omelette for lunch and chicken for dinner with yogurt and oat bran thrown in as a snack at some point.

Drank water as you're supposed to yesterday but ended up peeing (tmi) so much after I'd gone to bed and I stopped the water a few hours before -is that normal?

Thanks for dropping by guys anyway. Really appreciated.

Zoe sounds like everything that your going through is normal - keep on going love, it will get better - I almost gave up on my 3rd day as I felt dreadful bad flu like symptoms and major transition problems. Keep drinking water as its flushing the toxins out.

Yep the weeing sounds about normal hunni but sorry your feeling so rough and your little ones too sounds like an awful bug you've all got which won't be helping you at all :(:(

Well done on the weight loss and keep going it really does get easier x

Have slept the morning away and looks like the afternoon will be the same. Am glugging water in the hope that will help. Thinking of doing an online shop from my bed so at least I have some options for the rest of attack thou don't feel much like food At all at the mo.

zoebear said:
Have slept the morning away and looks like the afternoon will be the same. Am glugging water in the hope that will help. Thinking of doing an online shop from my bed so at least I have some options for the rest of attack thou don't feel much like food At all at the mo.

God you sound dreadful probably not the best time to start for you :(:(

Probably not. But here I am anyway! :)

Reached my paracetamol quotient for today. So just need to get the little people to bed and I'm off to the same. Work not looking likely tomorrow at all.

Really windy last night. Kept me awake for most of it. Still feeling dire so phoning in sick and spending the day in bed whilst daddy looks after the little people.

Day 3 - 82.1kg

Plan for today is cinnamon porridge for breakfast. Lunch is yogurt if I can face it and dinner is salmon. My cupboards are seriously low food wise. Hoping to feel slightly better over next few days to do a food shop and get some more options.

Near half way through attack. Feel like today will be hard going just due to feeling so cack and wanting stodge.

Wow Zoe well done on the loss just converted it to pounds (I'm rubbish with kg) that's a great loss xxx

Sorry your still feeling rubbish what a way to start the new year :(:( are your kids better ???? X

One is slightly better. One worse. So off to docs tomorrow with them. I'm feeling a little better but one hour with the kids has wore me out big time.

Very little appetite today. Have eaten oat bran biscuit and yogurt for breakfast and a piece of salmon for lunch. Even cups of tea taste rancid and I love my tea!

Awwww no you poor things keep me posted how you get on at the doctors ...but well done sticking to plan can't have been easy having protein when you feel yuk :(

Had the same problem with the gales last night and not sounding any better this evening :-( Hope you make a speedy recovery :)

No they reckon they're here for 48 hours or so. Power keeps going off resulting in baby monitors beeping!

Scrambled egg for tea was all I could face. Hoping to get to grab some food from supermarket after docs tomorrow.

I am at least feeling on the road to normality but still feel cack and have no energy.

Back