Zumba dvds

Shelliewoo83

Silver Member
Has anyone got/tried the Zumba fitness DVDs? I've started the Kettleworx program this week, but wanted something for the in between days. I've got wii Zumba, but don't think it's quite the same. Anyone able to give me any advice on this?

Interesting, I was actually going to buy the Kettleworx Program, how are you finding it?
I have never used the Zumba DVD's myself, but I gather they are really good for working up a sweat, but can sometimes be hard to follow.
Have a snoop on amazon for reviews, great place to find them, and the reviews are usually really thorough. :)

Just done my second workout with Kettleworx, found the first one challenging and ached for a couple of days, just done the cardio and loved it!!! I brought mine from Ideal World, much cheaper than anywhere else, plus a free kettle bell. Have a look on the fitness forum, theres a lady on there who started a thread called "secret to shaping up" and shows all the success stories which inspired me to buy it. Took my measurements at the start, and will be posting on 3rd and 6th week my results. I would definitely recommend.

Shelliewoo83 said:
Has anyone got/tried the Zumba fitness DVDs? I've started the Kettleworx program this week, but wanted something for the in between days. I've got wii Zumba, but don't think it's quite the same. Anyone able to give me any advice on this?

Ive got zumba on xbox and i think its just the same as a dvd tbh! If you choose zumba party it lets you choose 20 or 45 min routines which are like a dvd. You then unlock loads more as you work through it.

The dvds are only available second hand or brand new in a set of four or five with the toning sticks that cost 40-50 quid like whats on the telly!! I think the game is much better value.

I've got the Zumba dvds with Zumba sticks! They're a really good workout! You do it at your own level which is good! Instructions are clear and theres a training section which does all the moves in "slow motion" first.
If I could work the xbox I would consider getting one of the workout games lol.

Katesands8 said:
I've got the Zumba dvds with Zumba sticks! They're a really good workout! You do it at your own level which is good! Instructions are clear and theres a training section which does all the moves in "slow motion" first.
If I could work the xbox I would consider getting one of the workout games lol.

Xbox kinect is brill! All you do is switch it on!! Cos it has no controller you just tell it what to do or point at the screen. Much better than wii too!!

Back