Zumba for the wii!!!!

Bubbles1984

Silver Member
Amazon took my money for it today...does that mean its ACTUALLY getting dispatched this time around?! (since theyve put off its release date about 4 times already!!).

Ohhh i hope its here by the end of the week!!!! I cant wait!!! Been dying to go to a zumba class but can never fit it around my working hours and childcare...so looking forward to making a fool of myself in my living room :D xx

amazon usually send you an email to say that it has been despatched. let me know if it is any good.

ooooh I dashed off to check my account and Yep -my pre order is showing up as "being prepared for despatch" :clap: and the money has left my account.

woop! my one is showing up the same, i will expect the email from them in the next couple of days to say its actually been dispatched! Excited, it looks amazing!!! :p xx

Do let us know what you think of it when you get it.

Wahoo-can stop harassing my sister asking has my birthday present arrived yet! Just the 2 months nearly from my birthday and it was supposed to be released 3 days after it!

Ooo...I hadn't realised they had Zumba for the Wii. They have a class close by but I still feel too self-conscious. :eek:

That would tide me over.

I want to get it but I'm unsure!

I'll stick with my fitness coach dance workout for the time being, which as far as I can tell is pretty much the same thing at less than half the price (and I havent had to hang around for months waiting for it)

Although if the reviews start coming in saying the proper Zumba game is amazing, I might give it a whirl - hopefully when the cost comes down a bit

I'll stick with my fitness coach dance workout for the time being, which as far as I can tell is pretty much the same thing at less than half the price (and I havent had to hang around for months waiting for it)

Although if the reviews start coming in saying the proper Zumba game is amazing, I might give it a whirl - hopefully when the cost comes down a bit

what is that like. i was thinking about getting it.x

what is that like. i was thinking about getting it.x

Well the steps are certainly very reminiscent of Zumba, but from what I've found so far, it does seem to be a little repetitive - but then I've really not got around to using it that much yet, there may be more too it. Having said that, I've quite happily played it for getting on for an hour each time without really noticing or getting too bored.
It does do a whole host of useful stuff like giving an approximation of calories used, and it does track how much you've done etc (unlike games like Just Dance etc which are just for fun). There are other mini-games as well as the dance section which gives it a bit of variety.
Found the controller not fully responsive, but I've only had one controller fully charged when i've used it so far, and I'm guessing it works better with two.

I've really not used it enough to give it a full review, but its so cheap its worth a go, but I guess now the zumba game is finally coming out people will be going for that instead.

Claracluck9 said:
See what we have to say about it first! Will let you know when mine arrives and I've tried it out! X

Thank you :) xx

mandy296 said:

I've got my dance coach and the cardio coach as well. I enjoy them, have done the dance one quite happily for an hour before x

I have the cardio one and the dance one. Didnt like the dance one at all, but LOVED the cardio one. They are a really good price just now!! Love my just dance 2 so i think zumba will be quite similar!! xx

I got an email earlier saying that mine has been dispatched.. I only did supersaver delivery so wont be here till Monday but still happy happy

Mine arrived today and ive just done a 20 minute workout on it!

Well worth it in my opinion, i was dripping in sweat by the end of it (and i can normally do a half hour on the wii fit without even going out of breath). Its hard work, definatly worth learning the steps before hand but its lots of fun and really enjoyable! Can really see how it would help you tone up! Going to aim to do it at least 3 times a week :) xxx :D

Mine arrived today and ive just done a 20 minute workout on it!

Well worth it in my opinion, i was dripping in sweat by the end of it (and i can normally do a half hour on the wii fit without even going out of breath). Its hard work, definatly worth learning the steps before hand but its lots of fun and really enjoyable! Can really see how it would help you tone up! Going to aim to do it at least 3 times a week :) xxx :D

ooooohh hopefully mine will be here sometime next week then :D -sounds good -even though I have the co-ordination of a flip flop :p odd question -how big is the belt?

Do you mean how wide is it? It would fit all sizes i would imagine, im a size 14 and it would probably fit around me twice lol, says it does all sizes from a 6 to a 30!! :D xxx Takes a bit of getting used to, having it sitting on your hips and it took me a good 10 minutes to work out that i had to take the wii remote out of its rubber jacket before it would fit in it, but once its in, it does its job well and its nice to be hands free! xx

Back