Zumba here i come........updated 08/01/2011

...........1st of my three classes this week done. I love it, love it, love it. Next one on Thursday & then on Saturday. Yeahhhhh bring it on. xx

Bernice said:
...........1st of my three classes this week done. I love it, love it, love it. Next one on Thursday & then on Saturday. Yeahhhhh bring it on. xx

It's addictive watch out!! Lol I've been addicted since April xx

Just wanted to post to say thank you!! Have wanted to try zumba for weeks but your post made me go tonight and whilst I need to practice my hip shaking moves I loved it and was pouring with sweat so that's a great aid to weight loss! The kinect game also seems a great idea to practice at home so am off to have a look on amazon

Sirhowybird said:
Just wanted to post to say thank you!! Have wanted to try zumba for weeks but your post made me go tonight and whilst I need to practice my hip shaking moves I loved it and was pouring with sweat so that's a great aid to weight loss! The kinect game also seems a great idea to practice at home so am off to have a look on amazon

It's fan bloody tastic isn't it :0) such a good feeling xxx

i am hoping to start a class this week, i am totally uncoordinated but i need to do something and it looks like great fun. Have you been seeing a difference in your losses since starting??

I went for my first class last thursday, man my sides and back ached all weekend!!! Was awesome lol Haven't noticed any losses yet as only done one class!

.............I have missed my Zumba classes all last week for a variety of reasons but I am back to 3 classes again this week starting tomorrow night. I just can't see how doing Zumba wouldn't help with the weight loss it is so energetic. I am back 100% on Exante & 3 x Zumba's a week until March. I will let you all know how it goes. xx

Morning I was on a hen weekend on Friday in BATH.

We all woke up early and went and did a zumba class !
So much fun group of 8 girls.

I can't wait till tonight for my class. Roll on hometime lol !

Bernice think holiday my lovely xx

i went to my first zumba class last week, ive never tried to dance except on a night out intoxicated, i must admit i was a bit stiff at first but i loved it i just need to learn to use my hips more, i was amazed i expected everyone to stare at me cos i was new stiff not best dancer but everyone was so busy following steps no one had time to stare at me, i just made sure i kept moving even when i got steps wrong (im sure i'll pick them up as i go along) and mostly had fun
i cant wait for my next class i would tell everyone to give it a go cos its more of a laugh than exercise, (well at least you dont feel like your exercising til afterwards lmao)

Hi Shanny I am off to my class thsi evening too and yes I am thinking Holiday!!!!! It's coming round real quick xx

Hi Shanny I am off to my class thsi evening too and yes I am thinking Holiday!!!!! It's coming round real quick xx
Hi hun mine is at 7:30 pm even thou im feeling lazy to move again.! lol

yep hoilday, hoilday, holiday lol

have a good evening x

Back