Zumba here i come........updated 08/01/2011

Bernice

Silver Member
Hi Ladies (and Gents) I am off to my first Zumba class this evening. I will be back later on to let you all know how it went. xx

Last edited:
mmmmmmmmmmmhhhh that's the problem I tend to throw myself into everything I do so I could very well do myself a mischief and once the music starts well watch out there's a Bernie about!!!!!!! I love to dance but I'm not so sure it is appreciated by everyone else. LOl!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooohhh exciting, have fun!
I'd love to try a class....maybe one day.

thank you. been dying to try it and looks like tonights my night :8855:
work harder woman. come on. double time. your doing this for both of us :D

.........................fanbloody tastic............I had a ball. Defo going on Saturday as well. For those of you that have never tried Zumba give it a go you can't help but enjoy yourself xxxx

A new class is opening for me on 20th Jan, so will be attending! I've danced all my life except for the last year, so really looking forward to getting back into some sort of dancing whilst exercising too!

Can't wait to start Zumba!! Glad you enjoyed it... I'm a bellydance Teacher so i love all sorts of music and the Zumba rhythms sound great.... beats going to the gym anyday!! x

ZUMBA UPDATE

Hi all here is my Zumba update..........I got up early all excited today to go to my second zumba class at a different location. Off I went and arrived at the leisure centre and announced with more than a slight air of selfrightiousness (if that's how it's spelt?) to the receptionist ''I'm here for Zumba''!!!!!! She raised her eyes and looked at me like I was speaking a foreign language and announced.......''we don't do that here'' ......''of course you do'' I said ''I've seen it on the website'' Glaring at her computer screen for a second she repeated..........''we don't do that here''. I left to go home & check the website muttering all the way home about the incompetant receptionist that didn't know what she was doing!!!! Opening up the Zumba teachers website I felt more than a little stupid.......there it was in black & white Applemore SCHOOL & not Applemore RECREATION CENTRE!!!!!!!!!!! It was much too late to go back by then so my exhuberant start to the day went rapidly down hill for that point on. I am a dippy mare and I think I should have stayed blondexx:mad::cry::mad:

Bless you!!! You were so excited that you couldn't read it properly!!!
Love it!!!
Have fun at your three classes!! Xx

Back