Zumba PS3

pticouk

Hi I have just started Zumba classes and because I have the coordination of a new born foal I also got the Zumba game for the Playstation 3. Does anyone else have it? I like that you can play online so thought that might be another good incentive!

Thanks

Helen

I don't have the actual game but what I like to do is go on YouTube and search for the game and songs and the make a playlist of my own so its almost like playing the game but it didnt cost a penny! Great form of exercise

I have all of the games for the Wii and found them great when I first started Zumba and prepared me to attend my first class, but no substitute for a live class! Thanks to the game stoking my enthusiasm I eventually became an instructor in March last year and have used the game for Choreo ideas many times!

I have all of the games for the Wii and found them great when I first started Zumba and prepared me to attend my first class, but no substitute for a live class! Thanks to the game stoking my enthusiasm I eventually became an instructor in March last year and have used the game for Choreo ideas many times!

i felt like this have are you still an instructor i love youtube for ideas only problem is i often feel i cant compete with the instructors on there and love the dances more than any i could do

Back