Zumba question

Hey all!!!

I've booked some zumba classes through groupon but have to used them within a month. So will be going twice a week for 4 weeks..... Just interested, how often do people usually go? I have seen options to book 4 classes a week but I couldn't afford this and I work odd hours so I couldn't make that many days due to the times of day the classes seem to be at.

A lot of places seem to have just one class a week, do people still see results while dieting and just going to one class a week?

if im honest it all depends on your level of fitness i have pupils in my classes that would probably love to do it all the time but i was gtetting results from one class a week before becoming an instructor. another point is weight loss is about 80% diet hope you have good time :)

I go once a week to zumba, but I vary my exercise throughout the rest of the week to include swimming, running and yoga too. Zumba has helped improve my overall fitness though, I had a few weeks off from it due to injury and really felt it again when I restarted! It's loads of fun though and doesn't feel like exercise.

I do 2 Zumba classes a week plus 4 other classes of dance. Great way to get fit
At the most I was doing 4 or 5 classes a week as its very addictive. Unfortunately my knees didn't approve!!

Can't exercise yourself out of a bad diet but can get fitter and toned:)

Back