Zumba Wii challenge...

Oh I really want to join this challenge but don't know if I can do it :( Whadda you girls think?!

PS. I'm not on SW either, does that matter?!

Why wouldn't you be able to do it...draw the curtains and get prancing round the living room its so much fun... of course it doesn't matter if your not on SW its EXERCISE :) join in start today ;)

Fairy3853 reporting for class Miss.... Zumba (ish) done, so im sticking to it, still no better at it lol, but did get abit further.. mind you, I dint do the warm up lol

Fairy3853 reporting for class Miss.... Zumba (ish) done, so im sticking to it, still no better at it lol, but did get abit further.. mind you, I dint do the warm up lol

Yea we're all on a roll ..... :)

3rd morning done ...I'm really getting the hang of this .... anyone feeling it in there bum muscles yet?

Come on girls we need progress reports

I've not done today yet had a little lie in so going to try and fit in in after work

I couldn't do it yesterday as my dentist did a surprise extraction..,. No vigorous exercise unless I dislodge the clot. Good news though... I did half an hour on the Wii fit this morning and felt fine, so I'm going to do 20 mins on beginner again when I have dropped little-un at nursery. Bad news is I'm going to mums this afternoon so tomorrow I'm not going to be able to do my Zumba :(

I couldn't do it yesterday as my dentist did a surprise extraction..,. No vigorous exercise unless I dislodge the clot. Good news though... I did half an hour on the Wii fit this morning and felt fine, so I'm going to do 20 mins on beginner again when I have dropped little-un at nursery. Bad news is I'm going to mums this afternoon so tomorrow I'm not going to be able to do my Zumba :(

Your so determined if I was told no vigourous exercise i'd be out for a week :)

Ok, my update is that I might be buying this on Sunday (my treat for while hubby is in work ;) )

Did zumba Yesterday, was just that buisy I diddnt have time to come on hear... Only missed Wednesday so far:eek:

I've missed two mornings, I need to get to bed earlier :(

I was meant to do it when I got home from work last night but as soon as I stepped through the door I burst into tears because I was so tired and overwhelmed and my house was upside down. So I spent 2 hours cleaning then went to a meeting.

This morning again I was so tired could not get out of bed in time. This is not going to become a habit though. I'm on a half day today so I am going to go to the hospital for a scan ( Ive been having really bad stomach pains) then I'm going home to ZUMBA!

Sorry I know it my life story but i like to be accountable :)

Finally got it! Will try this morning xx

My first try! Lol

Attachments

• image-4044595108.jpg
    image-4044595108.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 60
  • image-2641491226.jpg
    image-2641491226.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 190
WOW!! Go Elaine!! Woop Woop. :D Thats so great. I'm still having trouble hitting 500 :(

XxX

LOL is that good? Genuinely don't know what I'm comparing too .. this is my first and second go! I got SO tired!!!! I did a zumbathon last week for five hours!... must be that hahah.. can't believe I could hardly do two songs! x

Just got it yesterday. Was really fun but I look nothing like the woman on tv. It looks like im having a fit standing up :/ definatly have to keep those curtain closed whilst I do it!

I have this but I'm struggling with the steps and that's just the learner the steps section.. she goes too fast in the 3rd stage of each routine that I can't keep up.

I have this but I'm struggling with the steps and that's just the learner the steps section.. she goes too fast in the 3rd stage of each routine that I can't keep up.

Same here, It must be doing something even if i also look like i'm having a fit as once ive done a 20 min session, i'm sweating like a pig...I've finally managed to get over the 500 score today lol...

Back