zumba!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by tartanramela, 3 October 2010 Social URL.

1. tartanramela

tartanramela Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Has anyone does this? and do you feel exercise gives you a bigger loss each week or do you still lose without exercise.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. delleh

delleh Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I dont do Zumba, but know loads of people who do. my friend is a Zumba instructor and shes fab! x

4. atchonblimp21

atchonblimp21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3.5lb(30.36%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    Zumba is soooo much fun, and a great work out, by the end your sweating like a pig (sorry tmi lol) so it must be good...and you really feel great afterwards, and because they warm you up and down afterwards, you don't ache at all the next day. Really worth a go. :D

5. tracejovi

tracejovi Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(4.08%)
    I love Zumba!!!! Quite a few people on here do it I think. It's a fab workout and such good fun. I also do ballroom/latin lessons and modern jive - I think dancing 3 times a week has really helped my weight loss and it's much more fun than the gym!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.