Zumba

Kim26

Gold Member
Ladies I just got back from my first Zumba class and I cannot recommend it enough! It was great fun and a good work out! I can't wait to go again next week!

This week I decided to increase my activity....stairs at work, Zumba and a wii fit session for me this week!

What are you ladies doing to increase activity? (I'm looking for ideas to mic it up so I don't get bored!) :)

I love zumba but I've not been since I started lighter life ( just starting my third week) as I thought I'd probably faint due to the amount of calories I'm having now but I think I'll go back this week as I miss it x

I love Zumba! Have been going about 3 months now and if I have to miss a class I feel bereft! It's such good fun and boy do you work up a sweat!
As well as zumba I walk every day between 45 mins and an hour with the dog. I believe that this more than anything has helped me maintain my weight loss over the last year.
SL
X

All my friends keep raving about Zumba. I must find a class and see what it's all about!!

YouTube - What is Zumba

just found this. God bless the woman in the yellow t shirt at the back. That'll be me!

at least she's giving it a go and seems to be enjoying herself. So long as you keep smiling I think it you should just dance like no one is watching!

Oh that was so me this week lol - i didn't have a clue what half the steps were, but it gave me and my friend a laugh and we really enjoyed it and no one seemed to care if people were getting it wrong! As long as you are moving it really doesn't matter! :)

Back