ZUMBA

Bernice

Silver Member
Thanks Shanny for the tip I have now officially signed up for Zumba classes on Tuesday evenings and Saturday mornings............that's if I like it. xxxx;)

Thanks Shanny for the tip I have now officially signed up for Zumba classes on Tuesday evenings and Saturday mornings............that's if I like it. xxxx;)
hehehehehe i go on tuesdays U wil love it hun get ready to shake ya ass.!!:D:8855: so much fun and think of all the caloires you will be burning.xx

..............believe it or not I am an ex fitness instructor and I now avoid exercise like the plague. As I have mentioned before I am an all or nothing sort of gal and I sort of exercised myself out. I think dancing is just the thing to ease me back into getting fit. xx

OOhh let us know how u get on! I love the idea of Zumba but think i'll wait til im in week 3 before i enrol. Get into the swing of having less calories first lol! x

I LOVE Zumba! At one point I was doing 8 classes a week!!!:eek: Not doing any at the moment as focussing on getting my own classes up and running (once I'm over the plague:() but hope to get to a class every now and then once I'm sorted!

Back