Zumba

Northern Lass

First zumba class tonight!! i haven't been to an exercise class for about 10 years - the days of bums, tums and thighs and step. Fingers crossed that i can still walk tomorrow...:D

I've been going 3 week's now and love it was thinking about going to two a week but the other class is too far away so spinning instead but Zumba is soooo much fun make's you sweat but don't make you ache and everyone can keep up with it and nobody get's it exactly right no matter how many time's you go

is it good for toning?? Have you noticed a difference? I have heard that the music is good and going with a couple of other zumba virgins, so it should be fun.

Hiya...I've heard so many good reviews about zumba but haven't got any classes near me so have been thinking of buying the zumba work out dvd set and doing it at home. Hope you enjoy it and please do tell us how you got on.

Aisha xx

I really want to try Zumba - I have no coordination though! Have booked to go and cancelled so many times! I hear its loads of fun?

i survived my first class and it was great. i can't wait until next week. I did alot of 'freestyling' when i couldn't quite get the moves, but really no-body cared. Zumba rules!!!

i survived my first class and it was great. i can't wait until next week. I did alot of 'freestyling' when i couldn't quite get the moves, but really no-body cared. Zumba rules!!!

Glad you enjoyed yourself hun I'm definitley gonna get the dvd's now as I really need some fun exercises to keep me motivated.

Aisha xx

Back