Zumba

Mandy123

Hi all, well ive done it, ive finally had a go at zumba, which is a really big thing for me as ive never even been in a gym bfore or done amy sort of fitness class.
Anyway ive discovered ive got 2 left feet, no co ordination i was the fattest one there n i absolutely loved it x

wooo go you :D

i luv zumba ..... i'm usually the fattest one too but i don't care, i'm there for me :)

i've had to stop going to my usual group now my daughter is at school and its too late at night that she is up 2 hours past her bed time :( .... think i will see if i can find a local one that is in the day time while she is in school .... i've only missed 1 session since i started going about 2 months ago and i miss it already !

I too am the fattest by far at the zumba classes that I go to but I'm not bothered any more. I love it & go to 4 classes a week plus a legs, bums & tums class also run by my zumba instructor!

I only miss classes when I'm traveling with work & have been going regulary since Feb this year.

I've lost so many inches from doing zumba & I find it so much fun. :) xxx

Wooo go you well done that is a big step im the same and ive now been going too Zumba nearly a year (where on earth has this year gone though!!!)

I love love love it! Such a laugh n ive lost so much inches so double bonus :D xxx

It sounds a really fun way to exercise. Wish I could do something alike!

Haha, aw its brilliant isn't it. Its the most fun exercise I've ever done! Unfortunately my leader just left my gym so I can't do it until they find a new lady. I've memorised a couple of the routines though so am doing it in my living room haha. Hope theres no peeping Tom's around!

i've just heard of 2 places starting zumba classes near me:D do people turn up on there own,,the reason i ask if i've always waited for other people to join with me and most of the time they let you down:(

yummymummy75 said:
i've just heard of 2 places starting zumba classes near me:D do people turn up on there own,,the reason i ask if i've always waited for other people to join with me and most of the time they let you down:(

I always went on my own, don't worry about it. Everyone is there to just get fit and have a laugh xx

Ive read so much about Zumba i cant wait to give it a go. :D

Back