Zumba

cheeselover

Have just got the wii Zumba kit which has been sitting on my coffee table for 5 days now !! Today is the day its coming out of the box , I have got quite bad arthritis in my hip so am hoping this will be something I can do without too much discomfort !

How have the rest of you found ? & has anyone actually found its helped weightless or toning up ??

I have it but I actually don't like it at all. Colours on the screen show if you're doing it right but as it only goes by the movements of the remote you only need to wave it around & it thinks you're correctly doing the moves. I found the remote fell out of the belt a lot so find a way to keep it in there if you can!

I don't know about the Wii but I've been to Zumba classes locally and they were absolutely knackering but really fun as well - totally worth going! ; )

I don't know about the Wii but I've been to Zumba classes locally and they were absolutely knackering but really fun as well - totally worth going! ; )

I ended up buying the official Zumba dvd's, they really make you work up a sweat don't they!

I have zumba 2 ffor the wii and love it :D only problem is when it goes into euphoric mode and you can't see what the hell you are meant to be doing.

I find it much more active than Just Dance and find it's harder to cheat- even if you aren't doing the moves correctly you still have to be moving quite a lot to get a HOT! or a ZUMBA!

LisaC said:
I have it but I actually don't like it at all. Colours on the screen show if you're doing it right but as it only goes by the movements of the remote you only need to wave it around & it thinks you're correctly doing the moves. I found the remote fell out of the belt a lot so find a way to keep it in there if you can!

My belt is the opposite, once the remote is in you have to have a fight to get it out! Is your pouch just loose maybe?

we are too scare dto get Zumba as we live in a third floor apt and the skinny doctor upsatirs from us walks around so hard on his floor god knows what it would be like for the poor nigerian lads in the flat below us if we started doing zumba

ejgemmag said:
we are too scare dto get Zumba as we live in a third floor apt and the skinny doctor upsatirs from us walks around so hard on his floor god knows what it would be like for the poor nigerian lads in the flat below us if we started doing zumba

Lol!!! I suggest you ask the ladies to join in !! They have natural rhythm and would probably love it !!
Either that or fatten up the doctor so he wants to Zumba upstairs & you can join him !!! .

Well I've done it and it was fun , there is a lot of boob shaking which mean I shall have to try a lot harder to locate my bloody sports bra as I have a very large bosom and am in danger of a black eye !!
I was suitably warm at the end and found it a challenge so shall have another go on Thursday , it's got a little calendar which tells you when it's best to do it !!
I now feel virtuous and can spend most of tonight's visit to the pool , in the steam room , sauna and hot tub and a gentle swim !!

JezVonSavage said:
My belt is the opposite, once the remote is in you have to have a fight to get it out! Is your pouch just loose maybe?

I'm sorry to hear you have a tight pouch , mine was ok , I got my remote in and out easily and I wonder if doing your belt tighter might help if you have a loose pouch !! ( oooeeerr mrs !!!)

Back