Well done Ravenous as well
I lost 5lbs this week

Mini - 2.5lbs/36lbs
Lisa - 0lbs/18lbs
Miss Scarlett Blue - 1/31lbs
Charlotte_k - 4lbs/45lbs
Katherine12 5lbs/54lbs
Ana G - 0lbs/36lbs
Ravenous - 0lbs/10lbs (S: 154, C: 152, Goal: 147)
Diane1966 - 0lbs/27lbs
Thistimeiwillgetthere - 4lbs/45lbs
Susienoz - 3.6lbs/25lbs
Dolly Rocker 0lbs/37lbs
Behappy - 1lbs/36lbs
Gagirl - 0lb/20lb
blubell._.0422 9.2/32lbs
Larissa - 0lbs/17lbs and miles remaining 107/120miles

I hope I cut and pasted OK this time! :)
Well done. You are doing so well. I wish I was losing 5 lbs. My losses have really slowed down which is fine but agonising getting to my final goal.

@Blubell._.0422 Fantastic start to the challenge! Well done :)
@Ravenous How do you do it every week? I can't attain losses as good as yours even though I have so far to go. You've smashed your initial target and just keep pushing! Well done, you're amazing!!
@Katherine12 5lb is awesome! Well done :)

It's so lovely to be around such amazing inspirations! Thank you for sharing

@Blubell._.0422 Fantastic start to the challenge! Well done :)
@Ravenous How do you do it every week? I can't attain losses as good as yours even though I have so far to go. You've smashed your initial target and just keep pushing! Well done, you're amazing!!
@Katherine12 5lb is awesome! Well done :)

It's so lovely to be around such amazing inspirations! Thank you for sharing
I wanted to prove the scales wrong by showing it that it cannot beat me by showing a false reading - haha. Hoping to be able to get my target by end of September.

You are doing so well yourself.

Amazing - I can only dream of being in the 10's - something that is such a long memory for me - probably when I was a teenager!

But it's 100% going to happen and I've just accepted that it's going to take me time and a lot of effort to get there.

So happy for you and you will defo be at goal by end of September!

Mini - 2.5lbs/36lbs
Lisa - 0lbs/18lbs
Charlotte_k - 4lbs/45lbs
Katherine12 5lbs/54lbs
Ana G - 0lbs/36lbs
Diane1966 - 0lbs/27lbs
Susienoz - 3.6lbs/25lbs
Dolly Rocker 0lbs/37lbs
Behappy - 1lbs/36lbs
Gagirl - 0lb/20lb
blubell._.0422 9.2/32lbs
Bb2020 - 0lbs/54lbs

Hope its ok to join. Back following Slimming World again and looking to take part in the challenge to keep me motivated.

Amazing - I can only dream of being in the 10's - something that is such a long memory for me - probably when I was a teenager!

But it's 100% going to happen and I've just accepted that it's going to take me time and a lot of effort to get there.

So happy for you and you will defo be at goal by end of September!
Dolly you will be there soon. You have done so well. How long has it taken you to achieve your weight loss so far. For me it has been 2 years and 4 months.

I never thought of being this weight ever - have lowered my target twice (did not want to frighten/discourage myself by setting a big goal to start with). Believe me the last few lbs are the hardest. All throughout my journey, I have not been strict with myself as I believe that it has to become a lifestyle naturally rather than forced. Also that is the reason, I don't go to a group - I need to believe in what I am doing, what is best for me rather than someone else telling me. Each body works differently - one size does not fit all. I had to experiment with different plans, exercise and food until I got a feel for what works and gives me the best result (for example, I cannot starve myself, eat soya/artificial meat, artificial sweetener, ready meals). I love fruits & vegetables which is a bonus for me.

I know a lot of times we measure our success by the amount of weight we lose (I am guilty of that) but we have to look at other things like the size and how clothes look, how we feel - self confidence.

Just been reviewing my diary and pictures (I take regular pictures of myself for comparison purpose) and can see the gradual changes - sometimes I think I am in a dream and when I wake up, I am the same size I was over 2 years ago.

Just believe in yourself, your ability and don't beat up yourself if you fall off from time to time (I fall off on a regular basis), but what is important is to get up, dust yourself off and get back on track - it is all part of life and our journey. By making mistakes, we gain experience.

I've been on and off 'diets' for YEARS!

I'm almost at the weight I was when I first joined WW in 2008 so that just shows you how long I have been on and off and really just wasting my own time and money.

I've been on this plan since mid April and it's working so I'm sticking at it until I get to goal then I will just continue to track on My Fitness Pal and figure out what is best for me to maintain my weight.

It's always something I am going to have to keep an eye on so I've just came to terms with the fact that this is having to be a lifestyle change for me and I think looking at it like that has helped with my mindset - there is no short term fix for this. If you have a problem with your weight then it's something that you are going to have to keep in mind forever and there is no way I am going back to being that size again.

You are doing sooooooooo well - can't wait for you to get to goal!

Great idea, I'd like to join in, please. I'm starting today so no loss yet, lol
S: 88kg
C: 88kg
G: 63kg

Welcome sheilaslims👋

Just checking...We have 17 weeks left to Christmas, how many kg/lbs do you hope to lose by then?

The MiniMins Christmas Challenge for 2020 has been up and running for one week today and already we have seen some great weight loss results posted and even if you had no weight loss or STS, just remember that weight loss is not linear and even if you have done everything right, our bodies can still fluctuate up or stubbornly stay the same...don’t let the scales dictate your mood or derail your efforts. There are many non scales victories to relish in from inch loss to improved health and mobility, along with fitting into a smaller top or pair of jeans...every little step forward brings us closer to our goals.

So, with 17 weeks left to Christmas let’s do what we can to make our goals a reality.

Well done to all those who have weighed in this week so far and good luck to those that are weighing from today on.

This Christmas Challenge is open to all diets and if you wish to join, post your weight loss goal and add it to the list...if you can’t copy and paste, one of our helpful members will do it for you.

Your goal for Christmas does not have to be weight loss - it can be exercise, moving down a dress size or maintaining your weigh loss.

Can I join please.

I'm on holiday until next week, so will be starting back after that. I'm fairly close to my target so hoping to get almost there by Christmas. I would love to lose a stone.

Mini - 2.5lbs/36lbs
Lisa - 0lbs/18lbs
Charlotte_k - 4lbs/45lbs
Katherine12 5lbs/54lbs
Ana G - 0lbs/36lbs
Diane1966 - 3lbs/27lbs
Susienoz - 3.6lbs/25lbs
Dolly Rocker 0lbs/37lbs
Behappy - 1lbs/36lbs
Gagirl - 0lb/20lb
blubell._.0422 9.2/32lbs
Bb2020 - 0lbs/54lbs
Littlemissnaughty - 0lb/14lbs

Back