china is starting cruise

Day 14
Weighed in this morning, weight is still 140lbs. So nothing lost since cruise started. I'm still happy with a 6lb total loss so far. Will cut down on the dairy for the next few days & see what happens. Might be having too much 0% yoghurt with sweetener.
Todays food will be:
B 2 eggs
L chicken shish kebab (going out for lunch) no salad
D either roast beef or roast chicken
will try to have no snacks

Thank you to everyone who has replied & helped me so far. I am glad that I didn't sign up for the online coaching. There is so much more advice & posivite thought on here than on the coaching site. Previously I tried the online slimming world & didn't find that helpful to me.

Stick with us China well hold your hand to tw xxx

Thanks Sididd,

Day 17
weight loss is still 6lbs, hopefully something will happen this week. I've never stuck to a diet for so long without cheatng but going to reread the book as seem to be doing something wrong somewhere!
Still not had any alcohol, which is a amjor achievement for me, so happy with that.
Yesterday I made the Meatzza pizza, it was lovely!
Todays food will be
B galette & dry fried eggs
L tuna & the no calorie noodles
D leftover meatzza pizza
snacks 0% fat greek yoghurt with sweetener.

Increase your protein. Try a full chicken a day, increase water intake and these noodles are the the allowed ones? And how's your transit issues?? that could be causing a stall. Dont worry your body will give in hanging on to then lbs shortly. Its strange but its a pattern that happens if you look back on diaries.

Thanks Sididd
Its going to be chicken all the way day on Mon. I am so determined to lose weight this time. Not going to lose faith.

No way lose faith. This diet works.....fact!

Day 19
weight is still the sam & have followed plan to the letter so far. I'm going to take sididd's advice & do an all chicken day today ( except for breakfast which will be galette & smoked salmon). & 3L water.
140lbs is a weight that I was at before for a long time so maybe my body needs an extra push to get itself losing. Everthing in the digestion area is working so thats not the problem & the amount of water that I'm drinking has me visiting the bathrom during the night "like an old Man" ha ha!

Thanks to everyone on here , without you all I would have become disheartened by now & given up!
Have a good day & keep on Dukaning!

Day 20
It was chicken day yesterday, weight still not losing but will stick with it. Hopefully something will lose by the weekend.
PP today
B galette & egg
L tuna
D cheeseburger pie made from the recipe on here
3L water
& gym

Hi China

You'll see from lots of diaries on here that most of us hit a 'stall' with the weightloss every now and then. The trick is not to get disheartened, and I'm glad to see that you seem to be coping with it well.

I have STS for two out of the last three weeks, but my clothes have become looser, so I know I'm losing it from somewhere!

Our bodies are very strange things, and I'm sure yours will get a kick up the bum soon and show a loss.

Chin up!

Thanks for advice Carole

Looking at your stats, you've done amazing. It's all the positive losses on here that keeps me motivated. In the past I have tried slimming world unsuccessfully but am reaaly happy with the food choices on Dukan. I'm an all or nothing girl protein & veggies suits me. I find it easier avoiding carbs rather than being allowed to eat a small portion of them.

Hope you have a great loss during the coming week!

Woo Hoo! just weighed in & scales are showing 139lbs. Thank you Sididd for chicken day advice, that seems to have got things going again.

Todays food will be
B galette & egg
L chicken soup
D maybe steak or chicken breast
snack yoghurt

So pleased for you xxx there's nothing like the feeling when them scales start moving again xxx

Nearly caved in tonight & had a glass of wine with dinner. Tomorrow is my sons birthday & I made a Dukan friendly steak & king prawn surf & turf dinner for us. It was very nice. But had a pint of water with it instead!

Yesssssssss your a star resisting. Be proud that's a small victory. But a massive mental step xxx

Cheers Sididd!

day 22
Haven't weight today, clothes feeling looser but on the downside my skin is feeling looser also. Hope it doesn't get too saggy! I need to go & find some own brand greek yoghurt as I'm spending a fortune on total!
B leftovers from last night
L galette & tuna
D leftover cheeseburger pie

I Like asdas own make. I eat it as yogurt and cook my muffins with it use in it everything. Good price too xxx

Day 23
Gym done! woo hoo
Didn't make it to Asda today so will go there tomorrow. I went to lidl instead to get some bressaola to make crisps a la laura B. Alos got a packet of really nice looking smoked salmon in there.
B Tin of tuna ( nothing in fridge)
L galette & 2 dry fried eggs
D going out so not sure!

have a good weekend everyone!

Day 24
not a great meal out last, couldn't find much that was Dukan friendly. ended up asking for no dressings or sauces & no butter on veggies. I had salmon & sea bream mix but it came with a huge crabcake! OH said I was taking things too far when I was giving the waitress my meal requests. I had 1 bite of the crabcake & foisted the rest onto him! till not 100% sure that there was no oil lurking in the dish! Hope it doesn't undo all the hard work. Got home & was still hungry & ended up eating 2 slices of smoked salmon spread with extra light philly lite straight from the fridge.

Because of that I'm going to do PP for the next few days.
B galette & eggs
L chicken breast
D clear fish soup & more chicken

Back