Day Four Tomorrow - EXANTE TS!

Icanjen

Hey guys,

This is my first time starting Exante and I've just finished day three of Total Solutions.

I was quite ill yesterday (Day 2), felt like I was going to throw up. But I've powered through.

I wanted to use Exante to kick start my weight loss before moving onto weight watchers, which has worked for me in the past. So I was only going to do Exante for one week, not weighing myself til then.

Just wondered how everyone else is doing? And do you feel I should do the diet for longer? All I keep thinking is, cannot wait until Monday fto eat a salad!! I'm craving everything and everything although I'm not actually hungry.

Hoping I'm in Ketosis, but daren't ask a pharmacy for Ketone strips; having read all the problems people have had getting them !!

Hope everyone is well.

Jen x

It depends how much you have to lose. In the first week you'll lose mainly water weight which you will put back on when you come out of ketosis. Just a week seems like a waste of time tbh.

I would aim for a month instead.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Jen,

Are you still on Exante?
I found that the third day is bliss. Hope u're doing well.
You can buy ketostix online.

Good luck;)

Hi Jen,

Are you still on Exante?
I found that the third day is bliss. Hope u're doing well.
You can buy ketostix online.

Good luck;)

Yeah I'm still on it. Only wanted to do a week as I thought this would kick start my weight loss. Don't know if I'd hold out for a month....

Yeah I'm gonna grab some on line.
How are you doing on Exante? How far in are you? x

This is my 9th day and find it quite easy because I don't need to count calories or carbs.
I was planning to do only one week to kick start my diet too, but changed my mind because I got used to it.

Yesterday I did a little cheat and had one third of an atkins advantage bar; won't do that again cos it took me out of ketosis.
Today is fine and sticking 100%

You be strong and stick to it.;) Think about the excellent results in a short period of time:rolleyes:.
What exante products do u have?
I have shakes, soups and meals and every day I mix them so I don't get bored. Could never do only on shakes.
Also if you can't stick to TS try and do WS as I heard there are good loses with that program as well.:)

Have a good day on Exante xx

Back