1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

£5 off before jan 31st confusion

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Sophs, 14 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Sophs

Sophs SW Angels founder member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    Last week I went to my first meeting and saw that some noobs had vouchers that said £5 off or half membership.
    I told them i left my voucher at home. Thing is I don't one really and have been looking everywhere for one. On the website it says save £5 when you join before end of Jan and in this months mag but no voucher so now I am confused.
    Any ideas where I can get a voucher or shall I just print off the front page of the sw website?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

Goal Weight:
    I joined this week and they just said it was half price membership, so I paid £5 to join and £4.50 for meeting,so if that what you paid dont worry ,no voucher needed
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.