£s for lbs

juicylucy

I'v just had the best idea. I 'm going to start and put a pound£ in a money box for every lb i lose then when i'v reached my target i'l have lots of money to treat the kids to a day out. I lost 14lbs last week so i'v put £14 in the piggy. Its my 2nd weigh in today could i be taking that back out if i'v put weight on lol

what a great idea!

I like that idea Lucy, think I'll give a go meself! :)

:)great idea Lucy as I know I would be spending it on wine and takeaways anyway! I also went to Tesco and bought 18 packets of 250g of lard (which of course is pure fat :() which weighs the 9 pound I lost last week and you want to feel how heavy it is ! Whatever I lose later at my weigh in (if I lose) I will be popping into Tesco to add to my lard and watch it grow and grow each week. Whenever I felt in the last week that I would like to eat all I had to do was look at it and thought would I like that stuck back on - ehhh no thanks !!!

£9 in my pig to-night .......:D

Hehe I was doing something similar but without buying lard. I've got these pink storage boxes that I was filling with bits and bobs and kept putting it on my scales until it was as heavy as the amount I'd lost. Couldn't believe how heavy it was, especially when I'm whinging about not noticing a difference in the mirror lol

another £2 to add to the piggy bank

well done thats great

In Tesco's the other day my other half appeared with 2 baskets filled with five 5lb bags of spuds in he goes hold them I said I cant they are too heavy and he goes.. well you were carrying it around till 4 weeks ago .. i had been moaning that I wasnt looking any slimmer he wanted to prove a point and he did:D so next week its off to tescos to look at the spuds if I end up moaning about how I dont look any slimmer! ..so if you see a mad woman in Salford in the potato isle its me !

lmao, so funny
So what did you do with the lard dare I ask

What a great idea though. I think I might put £2 for every pound in mine (if I can afford it that week)
Then I'll have a clothes shopping fund!!

still have it in the utility room and am gonna keep adding for every pound I lose ! Hubby thinks I'm crackers but its so good feeling the weight that has come off ! Spuds maybe a bit cheaper though!

changed my mind about spending the money on the kids. I make and sell personalised dummy clips and keyrings they get the money from them. I'm going to spend it on my new wardrobe when i'm a size zero lol

What a great idea! Although I think I have already spent the money on new shoes (I love shoes) and clothes! Oh wth hubby can pay for them and I'll put money in the bank for whenI'm at target! Lol!!!

x

Back