★~~★ team 28 the 100% cders ★~~★

Woot 4lbs off for me :D I'm really relieved actually as it's been going horribly wrong! My CDC is moving me up to 1200 at the weekends as I seem to really be struggling then and cheat loads- this way I can still satisfy mine and Gaz's tastebuds and stay in control :D Gonna keep with SS+/810 through the week when I'm at work :D

Woot 4lbs off for me :D I'm really relieved actually as it's been going horribly wrong! My CDC is moving me up to 1200 at the weekends as I seem to really be struggling then and cheat loads- this way I can still satisfy mine and Gaz's tastebuds and stay in control :D Gonna keep with SS+/810 through the week when I'm at work :D

Sounds like a good plan!! :D i hope you can manage to get through the weekends without feeling you have failed! You really just have to find a way to keep yourself happy as well hun! :).
Who cares if it goes a bit slower.

Ehm in response to Irene's message :) do we have a teamleader??

lol clare :p thats the spirit!! Let's wait till hayley says something haha

Thanks Lady's lol

Does this mean that whoever is the team leader is in trouble??

But nah i dont mind being team leader just not sure i'm in the right frame of mind to lead a team.

I shall mail Irene and see what she says.

Clare - Big congrats on your loss of 4lbs. That’s great xx

Klev - I'm pleased your op went well and you’re feeling much better.

I have been such a bad girl, I'm sure my cdc is going to turn me away one of these days and tell me there is just no helping you, you will always be FAT!!

I just can’t get myself under control, i feel like the only way is to wire my bloomin jaw up right now. The craving for all things bad is very very over powering. As much as i want to lose weight i also want that yummy bit of badness.

My CDC is now bribing me with her own money and has said if i can lose 3lbs this week she will give me a free bar (how bad is that). I went for my 2nd wi on Tuesday just gone, somehow i was down 1/2lb which i was totally shocked at after having 4 days off plan and eating all in my path. Since seeing my CDC on Tuesday i have been off plan and today is my first day back on plan, very worried abt tonight as I’m out of foods way whilst I’m here at work. Need to get to Tuesday without eating, which means being good over the weekend. Boy am i scared, really need to prove to my cdc that i can do it.

Hiya Peeps,

Not sure if you all would have seen but Irene has made a thread to do with team challenges so i quoted some of my ideas i had posted on another thread back in Jan. Anyway Irene now would like some team info so if we could all say here what we want from the team, be that challenges or a chit chat support team and how many of us there are in the team i will let her know on our behalf if you all like?

She is also open to any suggestions so if you have any ideas then feel free to make a post on her thread.

I'm not sure what i want from the team to be totally honest as i'm more off CD than on right now, but i do wonder if doing team challenges might help me get motivated?!

He hayley, sure let her know ;) i am not sure what i want either from the team, i like the idea of challenges, i have found out i do really well on those, though i do feel, that when i am in the zone i don't feel like i could do anything to push the result higher.
I do like the support and knowing your chatting to the same little group of people again.

I have started again today after a few days in which i started to care less and less about what i ate. I know its still within perks, but my carb intake has been going up. Maybe it was the prospect of starting again and knowing i would lose it again soon.

you could try and see if the challenge is what you need??

Morning!!!
Well, excuse me for not posting, I've been doing a bit of soul searching of late. I've been having traumatic food moments which have been getting me really down, but today, after reading some more of a great book Klev told me about, I'm ready to make a change for good!

So busy at the moment, getting the keys to the new house on Tuesday, so there's lots to think about- we've given ourselves lots of time to move out of this place, but I'm starting to feel stressed about it already!

After a teary email to my CDC, she's suggested that I go for maintainence while I'm moving, which I have to say is a great plan for me at the mo- she did suggest treating it like an overdraft though, I don't have to eat it all!

I've been reading Klev's book 'Beck's Diet Solution' which is amazing (thanks Hun)- It's got a daily plan of changing the way your brain works, one step a day. I'm doing the activities it says, writing it down, post-its over my wardrobe and I feel so back in control already :D Hayley, I totally recommend this book- got it on Amazon for about a fiver.

Anyway, I hope you're doing OK girlies- I'm off to tuck in to a mousse, then off to the bank to withdraw my first month's rent and deposit! Woohoo!

LMAO!! i am so glad you finally got it!! I know it is great!! (i should start reading it again *blushes)

I am pretty much okay, started a new education last friday. I am going to be a weightconsultant in about a year. Figured i could need it as well :) and i can keep doing my current work while starting with some clients from out of my home at first, and then when it is running properly i can stop my current work :)
A collegue of mine is doing it as well :) so we might hook up together to start up something!

Diet wise, i am fed up with it, my restart started badly, cheated 3 times, not badly, but still. And i am felling dreaded to think i have to do it for another 4 to 5 weeks. i have even raised my goal weight :) i will do the last 5 kilos during goign up the plans or afterwards with healthy eating and excersise!

Good evening!

Klev, hun, that's wonderful news about the new career move- I'm so pleased for you- and those photos you emailed me yesterday- you look AMAZING!

Hayley how you doing hun?

Oh my, I lost half a pound this week!!! I'm actually pleased with this as I had put on 4lbs, so I've lost that and extra hehe!

More importantly, I've got my head in the right place, which means I'm not stressed about the diet anymore, which appears to be the cause of many problems I've been having.

Now I've realised my problem is my relationship with food and not food itself, I can make a permanent change for the future.

Picking up the keys to the new house tomorrow- I'm so excited, but so much to do- where do I start???? ARGH!!!

Hey everyone, heard you had some space in your team so i was wondering if i could join?
xxx

You're more than welcome! We're a small group, just trying to keep ourselves going! Mostly Klev, Hayley and me :D How long have you been on CD? I started last June- have lost 5 and half stone on it (despite my constant nibbling!) It's the best thing I've ever done!

Tell us about your plans/goals! Are you doing SS? xx

Indeed more then welcome Jenna :D tell us more!

@Clare, how is your new house hun??? I am so curious!!! Really when it is done and your moved we should finally start planning that weekend we talked about months ago haha.
And i am so proud of you hun!! Getting back on track!! how are you doing now??

I am pretty much okay, lost 4,8 kg in 2 weeks :) so i am overly excited. But i am still so fed up with this diet!! I just long for being able to eat normally again, being able to decide to eat out instead of watching my husband and daughter eat out while i sip my tea.......frustrating!

But i am doing pretty much okay, have had a tiny bite of chicken last saterday....but before that i had a week without cheating!

I am lacking a bit on the drinking though!

and!! i was 76 kg this morning, so only 6 kg more to go and i can start going up the plans!! :D

How are you all doing??

Hey hunny! Was wondering how you were doing! I really couldn't go back to SS now I've started eating, but I haven't nibbled in a fortnight! Yes, I've had planned meals, but not nibbled! All thanks to that fab book :D

We're not moved in yet, slowly, bit by bit, but we are having the big moving day on the 27th March- so not long now! Eeek! Have you seen the photos on facebook? Yes, you really MUST come over when we've moved in- it'll be a lot nicer there and you'll have a bedroom!!!

Had a bit of a crap week last week, had a wee car accident, all's fine, just one thing I could do with out. Went to the doc's and I have arthritis in my toe! At my age! Pfft, again very iritating- it won't go away, so just painkillers unfortunately. However the doc hasn't seen me since starting CD and he was really impressed- he's not so keen on Meal Replacement, but when I explained where my head was at and the fact that I'm managing food, he was really pleased :D

You've had an AMAZING loss last fortnight, well done you- 6kg, another stone, not long for you now :D I'd like to get in the 10s for Easter, which gives me about 3 and a half weeks- not sure I'll get there, but if I stick to the no nibble rule, I'll be close :D

Not heard from Hayley, so I hope you're doing well hun, and everyone else too? Where is everyone and what y'all up to??! xx

@Clare!! No havent seen pics yet, been busy and not on facebook for quite some time sadly enough!
I'll look them up now though.

I am happy to hear you are doing well on the higher plans!! Thats just great!! :D and thats a bummer that you have arthritis!! you're becoming an old lady :p

I started going up the plans last friday. I couldn't cope any more and i had flashes of black for my eyes. So i decided to go up the plans :) the finall few kilos will come of after that probably!

Hayley!! How are you doing??? And Jenna??

Back