♥♥♥♥ It's Sunday Let's Do It HOur By Hour ♥♥♥♥

amethyst

Banned
Its a lovely day today, i am off over to my parent's they are putting the pool up and it is huge, dad's been filling it up since 9pm, take's about 4 hours :) so taking my bikini over :)

good luck everybody, and good luck becky :):D

Hope you have a lovely day hun, Im spending the day in the garden I think.
Good luck everyone , heres to a 100% cd day alround.xx

it's murky and cloudy here. probably warm outside but freezing in here in the aircon that is blasting at me!! yesterday's weather was fab but i was ill in bed so i am hoping tomorrow will be wonderful again :)

abz xx

Its lovely here, DD has been in the pool all morning and im going to sit with my feet in and read a book I think.

oh for a pool!! i have a patch of gravel at the front of my house, ha. my 'garden' is about four metres by 3 (if that) and has stones and pots... no grass to be found... and certainly no pool *sigh*.

abz xx

OMG i have got my short mini skirt on, and a vest top! and i stuck my hair up! got my bikini on underneath!

my parents will have a shock! i want a tan! lol

see you all later

have a lovely day :)

afternoon girlies

beautiful day but too hot for moi ( am in ketosis but sweating like a beast , was freezing last time, what happened)
have had a great weekend, he came to stay :) ruqayyah who is frightened of all men loves him, she cryed when we had to say goodbye at the train. am rather down now, miss him but not letting it move me off the cd train, i even managed to stick to ss during several meals out and resisted ice cream earlier ( would have been welcome in this heat )

hope everyones had a good one this weekend and will try and catch up with the 4 and a half thousand posts since i was last here, lol

well ive sorted out the ice cream deficit, am freezing a tetra as we type, lol

hmm have managed a pityful 1 shake and 1 litre of water so far ( and only managed 2 shakes yesterday ho hum )
someone kick me plz

aww you can do better. its very important that you have your 3shakes they have all the vits and minerals you need, plus your body could go into starvation mood and you might not lose any weight this week xxx

I have been told off by the food police (my 6yr old) she checks the fridge and there is a little bottle of coke zero in there and shes well and truley told me off.

I have been told off by the food police (my 6yr old) she checks the fridge and there is a little bottle of coke zero in there and shes well and truley told me off.

awwww bless her. with her help you cant go far wrong

Back