♥♥♥♥ It's Sunday Let's Do It HOur By Hour ♥♥♥♥

I did try to explain that 1 or 2 sips at the end of a bad day was ok but she wants to check it with my CDC.

her next question will be " but what counts as a bad day? "

2 shakes down now and 1.5L of water so if i manage another 1.5L of water b4 bed and the tetra ice cream i will be fine

Shes knows what counts as a bad day, its one that she gets told off!!!

Becky my DD doesn't drink fizzy pop. She loves fruit and veg and doesn't like carbs. Shes super skinny so im going to eat what she does when ive finished CD.

2 shakes down now and 1.5L of water so if i manage another 1.5L of water b4 bed and the tetra ice cream i will be fine

great stuff claire :) :)

Shes knows what counts as a bad day, its one that she gets told off!!!

Becky my DD doesn't drink fizzy pop. She loves fruit and veg and doesn't like carbs. Shes super skinny so im going to eat what she does when ive finished CD.

she sounds like the model daughter, mine is completly different only like banana's and carrots..she doesnt really drink fizzy drink more water,juice and milk!

As I didn't like the frozen tetra I've made a jelly today following the recipe I read on here. Three quarters pint water, half teaspoon berry flavouring and one teaspoon gelatine. How long will it take to set, I want it NOW???????

hmm wont be having my daughters diet when im through
a day consists of weetabix with cream and sugar
lunch is a sarnie plus cheese in copious amounts
tea is often pasta and meant and veg sauce with cheese mixed in followed by family size bar of choc!
and the little bugger still weighs the same as a 1 year old

hmm wont be having my daughters diet when im through
a day consists of weetabix with cream and sugar
lunch is a sarnie plus cheese in copious amounts
tea is often pasta and meant and veg sauce with cheese mixed in followed by family size bar of choc!
and the little bugger still weighs the same as a 1 year old

Oh forgot about pasta, she will eat that, although would rather have a salad. He favourite food ever is brussel sprouts :eek:

Im trying to feed DD up, she was 2 and a half stone the other week and she's 4ft2. Thats less than my nephew who is 3 and really short.

Back