♥ Nicki's ♥ Diary - I've been here the whole time, the whooooooooooooooooole time!

Well done hun for getting back on the wagon - good luck for your re-start.

3.5lbs isnt bad - you will have that off in no time! xx

Just want to echo what Nikki said before me..very, very true. Getting past those first few days is so hard but once you do you will be flying.

Hope you're well xo

Well my restart lasted about 5 hours. Totally my own fault, i should no by now i need to plan. Oh well never mind. I have bigger issues right now, i can barely talk because my tongue is so swollen and covered in ulcers and sores. About a week ago i woke up and had a vile taste in my mouth, went to the loo and found my tongue was actually bleeding all over, i'm thinking its something to do with my constant heart burn. Stomach acid + Tongue = Hell.
So this could help the diet as i can't eat crisps or chocolate because that kills, i also can't drink any fizzy or orange squash because of the pain. At the moment i can just manage blackcurrent squash and ribena.
I'm going back full time next month, well 35hours so i'm doing 5 days 8am-3pm, so need to get organised. I'm off today and tomorrow so should be ok getting back on track, not got anything bad really, nothing that i can manage.

Sorry to hear your not doing to well Nicki
your mouth sounds very sore indeed
have you had all this checked out by the doctor hun

I will book an appointment tomorrow, its been pretty ok today though, prob cos i haven't eaten any chite!

I had jam and toast for breakfast (2), ham salad and a nana (4.5) for lunch, some edam cheese and apple (5) for snack and some chicken pasta (9) for tea. I've had no fizz and stuck to juice and i've had 1 ribena (1)

Went to asda and got some goodies, some mini twister and calipsos and some ww cakes. Hubbs bought be a rotissary chicken which went in my pasta and i have tons left so that will be scoffed tomorrow.
So i have 8.5 points left so might have a slice of hubbys birthday cake from yesterday. But its 7 points for a slice. Looks good though.

Whoop, whoop i was 100% yesterday and banked 2.5 points. So i've have amended my plans, my weigh days will be fridays, so i jumped on the scale today and will do measurements every 4 weeks. I'm going to do 30 minutes on the wii fit every day. I haven't joined the gym yet, i'm not sure whether i should do it now, or give it a few months.
I've been making my diet journal, i've got a pretty book and put each weigh in day until 2012 and then everyday i'm going to write my food down. Obsessive maybe but whatever works :D

love the idea of the diary hun - something that would really spur me on as i love pretty stationery :)

good luck with your restart - this will be the one for you x

OK so we all no how pants i've been for the last month or so. I've decided to make a change and try something new, so from next week i'll be doing w8. For those who've not heard of it, It works in 4 week cycles, so for 3 weeks its a VLCD and on the 4th week you add a small meal. I've tried cambridge before and didn't like the shakes and i gave up fairly quickly. I think i went into it with the wrong attitude and i need to not compare or think of the shakes as food but just as sustinance, so thats what i'm gonna do.
I'm the first to admit i'm lazy, i blame the asthma and the joints but i am lazy. I am also spoilt (hubbys fault :D) and if i want something, i get it. This goes with food as well.
So i'm hoping and praying this sticks and i can actually loss a whole chunk of weight. I want to do it for as long as possible, to get to a comfy weight and comfy in my skin. Then depending on where i am i'll either come back to continue to loss weight or (my hope) maintain with ww. The next week i am cleaning out my cupboards of all the food we have and then hopefully next week, when my packs arrive, i'll be sorted. I'm want to still use this diary and keep a check of all you lovely people who have helped me so much.

After noon Nicki, you sound very determined..VLCD's seem so drastic but I think sometimes that's what people need so I really, really hope it works for you :)

Good luck x

Good luck with W8 Nicki. Keep us informed of how you get on:) x

Very Brave to try it out ( rather you than me )
I'm from the VLCD's teach you nothing school
but good luck anyhow

Thanks guys, knowing me i won't last more then a few days and be back with you. I do agree with you kally they don't teach anything but if i could lose enough just to feel comfy to exercise it would be a positive result then i can continue on with ww. If by some miracle i get to a place i'm happy then i will defo be using ww to maintain.

*whistles* What do you mean i left? I've been here the whoooooooole time :D

Ok so you may have guessed in the last 2 months i've not really got any further along the dieting road. After 3 horrific days on w8 i discovered i was infact allergic to it, so i hopped back on the slimming world wagon but never really stuck to it, did a week on, week off type thing. Anyway i've started taking some meds that has the wonderful side affect of supressing my appitite, so i wasn't eating enough on SW. So here i am back on ww, i'm not going to class just doing it a home. This is mainly because i have finally sorted out my debts (only taken 3 years of ignoring them) and i have every penny budgeted to pay them off, that alone has taken a weight of my mind, just need some to come off my bum and i'll be happy.
I've missed you all, i didn't really seem to fit in very well in the old sw diary section and although i'm sure everyone is lovely. No where is as supportive as you guys in here.

Back