♥ Nicki's ♥ Diary - I've been here the whole time, the whooooooooooooooooole time!

I will indeed give him a slap :copon: because he's left the damn things on the sofa and they've been calling me all day (he promised he wouldn't leave them laying about) but i haven't even gone near the box, guess i must be serious this time.
I've been bad (sorry peeps) :break_diet: i've been on the scales, but i think it is sts, its because of that gorlious time that makes us a women, no baby this month then
:badmood:The challange is going to be sticking to the diet but i guess we'll cross that bridge tomorrow.
In brighter news i have found something to wear for my party, a lacey vest top, jeans and a little shrug, came to over £100 another down side to being fat! Oh well least i can wear it all again. Hopefully tonight i'm going to get my cage for a new arrivial, still waiting to hear but i may have a new son or daughter on the way, well of the rodent variety. A little chinese hamster, been wanting one for ages, but they're pretty rare and didn't want to settle on one i didn't want. Just waiting to hear from the breeder to see if mums given birth and has not eaten the pups. Mega excited though,
oh and finally decided on a birthday present from hubby, GHDS!!!!!!!! :D

excellent choice on present chick, not sure about the choice of pet though, think it would give me the shudders! Each to there own though!

MrsM are you not a fan of Hamsters? :D Well just got back from group (i stayed, get me) and i lost 5lbs So i'm in the 21's which is awesome. The batteries have been removed from my scales and binned, Not doing that again. So motivation is back up to normal and i'm feeling alot happier today.
Last night i went to bed at 10 and still had 7 points left, but i just have no appitite at the moment and i'm not going to force myself to eat. I'm down a point now so just have to remember that, should be ok, i usually save a point or 2 anyway. Oh and i broke my coke habit, i've got some diet coke cans so i'm having 1 a day, not even enjoying it to be honest, which is good actually!

And here we rest our stay away from the scales case :D
and many many congratulations on the 5lb lost :D
brilliant news
will look forward to hearing tales of the chinese hammys let me know if you have any trouble getting one :D as I breed hamsters although mine are the syrian type but a friend of mine breeds the chinese variety.
Chinese are really funny little types although very aggresive and nippy little boogers so get ready for lots of bitten fingers

Thanks Kally, i thought chinese were quite tame and timid.

haha !! they always tell you that, they are timid but tame No, had some very nasty bites.
I take in rescued animals and if I had a pound for everytime I was told a certain breed is tame i'd be a very rich woman haha !!!
both Chinese and Russian hamsters are very teritorial and can get quite stoppy when handled.

Love your very honest diary. Well done on your first loss. I get weighed at the chemist weekly, this works for me and its only 50p, slimming groups can get a bit pricey! x

oh man, no i don't no what to :( Thanks for telling me, everyone i've spoken to say they've never been biten, don't mind the odd nip but i need my fingers for typing on minimins :D
Thanks Nikki, no names yet, might have to have a rethink now.

congratulations 5lbs off!! that brilliant :D so proud of you and u should be too!!!!!!!!! big hugs, ur brilliant!!!

Nicky congrats on the 5lbs weightloss your doing fantastically, I'm delighted for you. See how the positive weightloss has spurred you on to be more positive!

No not a big fan of hamsters, like to look at them in a cage but they the sort of animal that I could probably hold but one wrong move and I could freak out and maybe try step on it (I know thats awful but I'm shuddering thinking about it!)

So whens your birthday pet, is it a big one?

Well done! 5lbs that's an amazing loss in just one week - shows what staying on the wagon does for you! Huge congratulations. I hope you're really pleased with yourself! :)

Hello my lovelies, thanks for all your replies, i am very pleased. Aiming for another 2lbs this week so i can get my silver 7!
I went to the pet shop last night and nearly came home with a baby bunny, he was so cute. Hubby says we can go back for him today but i'm so indesisive at the moment, i'm not sure its a sensible thing to do.
Still got no appitate, i've had 7 points today, haven't decided on tea, might get a chinese or something. Last night i had some baileys because i had 9 points left and didn't want to waste them. Didn't make me sleep any better, really restless.
Got 4 days off now so got to do some NVQ work got my assessment on Thursday and i have done nothing! :eek:
Oh and i'm rather impressed, i bought a ww pedometer at the meeting and wore it today and i reached healthy already today, didn't think i'd make it.

Think i may have upset hubbs tonight, :sign0007: Picture the scene, i was there eating my carefully weighed 8, yes 8, macain rustics with fish fingers for tea (was delish reminded me of when i was a kid) anyway he's decided he doesn't want tea and decides to stuff his face with wham bars (my fav) hmmm not amused. So i get the wii board out because i wanted to do a system check. Once i did that i told him to get his arse on it and he'd put on 13lb since he last used it in 2008! Not a massive amount for so long, heck i can but 7lbs on in a week. What didn't help is that when he said 'oh i just need to do some exercise' i kinda yelled you need to stop eating chite!!
Whoopsie, I no i've only been doing the diet a week but i'm working dead hard to stick to it. The first week he was lovely and wouldn't get the sweets or cakes, but back to old habits i guess, luckily and thankfully, I haven't picked them back up and i'm doing well. I don't care how big he is, but if he sits there and moans about always being tired, or fat or unfit, then i'm allowed to be miffed, right?
God I hate feeling guilty, might have to make him a cake or something now.

Yeah I agree with Nikki don't applaud his behaviour with a cake or anything else, your hubby should be able to show you at least a small amount of support.
My hubby used to be like that, eating things in front of me and not giving me much support. But he went to the doctor two weeks ago and was told he needed to lose about 2 stone so he's already lost 11lbs by joining weight watchers with me. Personnally I'm gobsmacked that he's stuck to it. I think he is too :)

No cake for hubby but i did just buy him Dominos, because i wanted one. I no this sounds mighty bad but i had a small pizza and some wedges and i'm still within my points :D and i'm trying to use the 10 i have saved up because i don't like having that many in the bank.
Was going to do my NVQ and then my computer got a bleeding virus, so its taken me 5 hours to do that and i have a paragraph written. I'll have to spend all day tomorrow and monday doing it, i should learn not to leave everything to the last minute.
Now for a night of milkyway magic stars and britains got talent :D

I like BGT, well the auditions bit! and yes they were all saved points, i never get any activity points :D

Well the sun is shining, the birds are singing and i'm blooming starving marvin, i've had a plateful of cheese and apple for lunch which usually does me ok till tea :sigh2: ho hum! Still have 4 saved points and 18 normal so i could have something i just prefer to have them in the evening.
I should be doing my NVQ but i'm finding it a bit hard and hubby being home isn't helping because he distracts me. But i have tomorrow and wednesday off so its all good!
I'm emensly please with yesterday, i've never dared have a dominos on a diet before because i would have got what i usually get (double decandence peperoni, with 2 lots of chicken) but me and hubbs shared and chicken/wedges combo and i have a small cheesey T pizza and i left 2 slices. Thats a big deal for me.
For tea i'm having ww quiche, hard boiled eggs, coleslaw, cucumber and some potato salad if i can be assed to make it.
Hope your having a good sunday!!!!!

Back