♥ Nicki's ♥ Diary - I've been here the whole time, the whooooooooooooooooole time!

Hurrah for picking up low fat goodies! I can honestly say I actually think I prefer the low fat stuff now - I had some hummous yesterday and it was so oily!

Good luck for WI, will be thinking of you! xxx

Well done you on the healthy choices!

Have a fab day and good luck at class

x

oh well done shopping sounds very yummy :D
you can do it just think a whole week at full pelt
soon to be two and so on
and good luck at Ww class :D

Well lovely people, it is official i have joined WW again and i even stayed to group. I was pleasently suprised, it was a different lady running it and all the people there were lovely. Might try and stay to group all the time, as i'm off anyway! Well the weigh in at home said i'd lost 7lb, the ones at WW said i'd lost 5lb, either way i'm chuffed. I'm going to reset my targets according to my first weigh in, so my first target of 5% will be 21stone. :eek:
I am pretty sorted for tonight, ww pizza (pinapple chipped off :D) i'm in the middle of making homemade coleslaw, i hope its nice because i'm planning on having a lot to fill me up so i won't be tempted by the fat pizza. I also have a load of philly dippers and i've weighed out a little dip to have with a few breadsticks and some cucumber sticks. As long as i can avoid the melting chocolate fudge cake, i'll be fine!
Oh and those brevita breakfast biscuits are freaking devine, and actually do fill you up. Had some last night and i didn't actually snack at all, which is unheard of for me.

well done nicky hunny im so proud of you!!! And a 5lbs loss!!! Congratulations!!! Im glad you enjoyed class, i really enjoy mine and it really does help :) And so pleased to read your staying strapped to the wagon well and truely, me too! must be your special lassooing that helps! keep up the amazing work hun!!! xxx

Hi Nicki,

Just been reading your diary, I too wanted to lose weight and gain a baby, I started on Weightwatchers last April at 194lbs, I lost like 12 lbs and fell pregnant, much to my delight. I developed gestational diabetes at 18 weeks, i had it with my first pregnancy aswell and ended up with a 12lbs 1 oz baby and a lot of baby weight to lose. This time around though I was put on strict diet and insulin injections and with eating 3 meals a day and not having sweet things made me lose about a stone and a half over my pregnancy! It was a nice surprise after the birth!
What I'm getting at is you stick to you healthy eating plan because the more weight you can lose now the healthier a place your body is for a babyto develop inside you. You can suffer with gestational diabetes if you already have diabetes, if someone in your family has it, or if your already over weight.

If you can think of giving your baby the best place to develop before its born, it'll be a major goal for you to achieve. Hope the results come back with the news that you want! Look forward to hearing how your doing!

Thanks MrsM, OMG a 12lb baby that made me wince :D to be honest i don't think i'm even ovulating at the moment so i'm not holding out hope of getting pregnant anytime soon.

Ok so confession time........... I confess......... NOTHING. :rotflmao:
I was super good, they had there oil dripping pizza, i had my ww one (5points), we all had low fat garlic bread (5points for a baguette) so i had half. They had a hot chocolate fudge cake, i had 100gs of icecream (2.5points) had a few crisps and dip but think i over pointed them just to be safe and managed to BANK 4 points. I'm very glad i managed to stay on the wagon because i think i've proven to myself this is a diet that i can stick to it, even if people come round or we go out because on slimming world thats where i always stumbled.
Off work now till monday which is lovely and its our 6 month anniversary on saturday, although he's working i'm trying to think what i can do. Thinking a picnic just weather dependent really. Might just cook him a nice dinner, tonight he wants chicken wrapped in bacon, with cheese, but he forgot to take chicken out the freezer so guess thats off the menu :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Congrats on eating out so successfully Nicki, if you go well informed and in the right mind frame you can still do all the things you like!

Ok so me and hubby have 2 fav bands, we've seen one of them twice both were fab but the first i couldn't stand to watch them and the second i barely fit in the seat. Well the other band just announced there first uk gig in about 6 years, so i have bought tickets for the front standing area!! Thinking its 5 months away so hoping i can lose enough weight to stand that long. But i'm so excited, i walked down the ailse to one of their songs and we had our first dance to one of theirs too and the concert is only 15days before our 1 year anniversary. I'm just worried i won't be able to stand for that long, i guess i can always go upstairs and sit but i no hubby wanted to be down front!
Well 7 days on track, 100%! Thats a first to me, even before i always cheated a little. Should be doing NVQ work today but can't see it happening :D

that concert can be your thing to work towards now chick, thats a great incentive. And it'll be something great to enjoy and celebrate how far you will have come.

They're an American band called Lifehouse, not really known over here but anyone who saw the time travellers wife, they sung broken from that. I am super excited because we are going to stay the night at the HILTON and then go to london Zoo and to the emirates (not my choice but we have a commemeritive (sp) stone there as hubby is such a mahossive arsenal fan)
So how much can i lose in 5 months? I hope i can get by 10% which is the 19s. Don't really have any idea as i've never stuck to a diet longer then a month!

I live with an arsenal fan... What are we to do eh ;) xxx

Mock him mostly, I'm a Man U fan :D
Never thought about working it out like that, i hope i could lose a bit more because i'm bigger. I'm sure i've seen people who can lose 10% in about 8 weeks but i think thats being a bit optimistic

hi Nicki, i agree with the other Nicki i thing you have the potencial to lose about forty lbs in the 5months, if not more, if you stick with the plan you'll be on the road to success. as you lose the weight you might feel like exercising more and that will help even more with the loss. You'll be fantastic by the time that concert comes around.

Back