♥ Nicki's ♥ Diary - I've been here the whole time, the whooooooooooooooooole time!

Man i need a hobby other then eating, i'm so bored and hungry (but i'm not hungry i'm just bored) so i'm posting again.
I'm really jumpy as a few weird things have happened this weekend. We live in a basement flat, with a private front garden, we have frosted glass front door so can see people approaching. Yesterday hubby saw someone walking past our front door looking over the wall at the road. He went to the shop and saw and i quote '2 chavey women in a banged up decorating van' I put it down to them redoing the vacant flat in the building. But the today a man knocked on the door with a random story of playing his music to loud on a different street and said he'd come to apologise to people. Well out flat doesn't even back out onto that road. Just a couple of weird things that have put me really on edge.

That is pretty strange - We had something similar to that in the flats opposite my old flat, people knocking on doors asking us how our Sky service was working - nothing official of any kind. Was a bit odd. Just keep an extra eye out. xxx

Just reading your bit about Dominoes made me well happy for you Nicki - sounds like a big change for you and shows you can have a little of what you fancy but still stay on track. Well done chick. Hope NVQ goes well this week :)

Well done on the pizza hun and hope the strange goings on have subsided

x

Well the strange things seem to have stopped but boy am i jumpy. Hubby kissed me goodbye this morning at 6.30am and i screamed :ashamed0005: think i was having a nightmare. But i got up and locked the door behind him. Then eventually fell back asleep to be awoken at 10am by loud banging but it sounded like someone was trying to get in the back door, bounded out of bed, and went to investigate but it was only the women upstairs, god knows what she was doing.
I've managed to do 2 units of the NVQ only 3 to go, but i need help with those so i'll take them into work tomorrow.
I'm so bored, all the house works done, all the washing is done, i even sorted the kitchen cupboards yesterday.

Well thats my working week over, went in today and they asked if i wanted the rest of the week off as holiday. Lets just say they didn't need to ask me twice!!
Weigh in tomorrow and i'm a bit nervous, wii fit says i put on 1lb, although i'm not sure how accurate it is. I have stayed in my points every day but i've been eating less 'food' and more snacks. So i'm not sure if that will make a difference, I really hope not because i am trying really hard, i just tend to snack a lot at night time.
For tea tonight we're having chicken covered in mozzerella and wrapped in bacon, although mine will be without the bacon. Prob have it with rustic chips, which are my new fav at the mo! Just waiting for hubby to finish work so we can get some supplies from ASDA and then chill out for the night :D

good luck for the weigh in! I hope eating snacks doesn't hamper the weight loss, I am very naughty and tend to cut back at mealtimes so I can save points for chocolate etc at weekends!!

Hey Mini's,
Well i return from wi with a huge grin, 3lbs ligher and accompanied by a lovely silver 7. Not bad for 2 weeks work, feeling pretty confident about this week (famous last words) but i'm only working 2 days until next wi and i'm ok at home because i can actually eat. I'm trying to forward plan for next week, because its my birthday party and as much as i'd like to forget ww for the night, i don't think i can, so i'm thinking if i save 4 points everyday would give me 24 extra points on top of my 30, and if i stuck to malibu and diet coke, i should stay with in points even with some cake, just need to find something to wear.
Have a good day :D

Congratulations Nicki - that's excellent work! Those are amazing losses in just 2 weeks! I hope you're feeling proud of yourself. Liking the planning with the saving of 4 pts each day - I find that when I 'treat' myself from points I've saved I feel much more relaxed about it and don't have that horrible guilty feeling afterwards.

congratulations and well done Nicki :D very pleased for you indeed and also proof that jumping on scales inbetween WI is absolutely useless

Hey Mini's,
Well i return from wi with a huge grin, 3lbs ligher and accompanied by a lovely silver 7.

Well done on your loss and congrats on getting your silver 7!!!:)

Thanks guys,
Man i was bad last night, me and hubby had a massive fight and the cheer myself up we had a chinese and i had bad stuff :cry:char sui and duck fried rice and 4 chicken balls with sweet and sour sauce. I had 21 points left and didn't have anything else and i had 5 points saved, so i'm hoping that will be enough to cover it, should be if i've worked it right, Either way i'm drawing a line under it and starting a fresh today. Got nothing much planned, still trying to get the nerve to go swimming, haven't managed it as yet. I just so badly want to be thinner, healthier, pregnant :( just seems all so far away right now. I feel like i'm waiting for life to start and it won't start until i've lost most of the weight. Sorry to moan, have a good thursday x

when i was on weight watchers last time i was weighing every fortnight it was more of a boost of confidence for me made me wanna go further each time. im going back on it in 2 weeks im sooooo excited. how long you been on yours? there are four of us altogether, me on weight watchers my partner on atkins and my mum and dad on a diabetic diet. we r all setting ourselves up now ready for diet and gym should be very competitive lol

Back