♥ Nicki's ♥ Diary - I've been here the whole time, the whooooooooooooooooole time!

STS is good!

Hope you feel better intime for your birthday!!! Enjoying your pampering - (I'm very jealous)!!

Well i have no hair left and its bright red :D and have lovely french manicured nails. Was well pampered yesterday. I'm having a chillaxing day at home with hubby before my party tonight. I am off the wagon but i'm not going to worry about it too much and then get back on track next week. Will catch up with peoples diaries tomorrow. xxxx

Happy birthday

x

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! x

Thank you for the happy birthdays.
Had a lovely time but was in so much pain, seriously if i'm still fat next year i'm staying in! Not done much today because my legs and feet hurt so much.
Diet is completely out of the window, but that prob would have happened even without the birthday, having a nice relaxed weekend and i'll be back on track on monday hopefully. I defo don't feel as capable of doing it as i was before, don't no whats changed though. I've been brave a put a few piccies in my gallary, not loving the new hair yet, its still a bit new.

Think you'll find you've got your picture album set to private Nicki ;)
glad your having a relaxing weekend

though that would be the case Nicki, haha!!! but still can't see anything in the picture album Oops
hope you have a good Sunday and good luck for getting back on track tomorrow hun

Hi Nikki,

sorry to hear your feeling uncomfortable after your party, hopefully it will wear off soon.
Don,t worry about coming off the plan it was your birthday after all;)

Your wedding photo looks lovely, lookin forward to see the new pics of your hair :)

Hi nicki sorry im late but happy bday anyhow!
Just had a nosey & yep your pix are in your gallery now:D
Must say you are so brave having your long hair chopped off,couldnt lose mine ever it would traumatise me:eek:

Enjoy the rest of your weekend hun xxx

Back