♥ .. Ruby's GREEN & RED Day's .. ♥

Today's foods ..

Milk for brews (hexa)
B- 2x seeded wholemeal (hexbx2) 5 laughing cow light (hexa)

D- jacket spud, ff pineapple cottage cheese (3) 1/2 pack quorn sliced roast fillets (0.5) & salad

T- lentil soup, nectarine, apple, Alpen light (3)

S- syn free pancakes, 5 starburst (5)

11.5 syns used :)

Oh dear another hypo :( Ian's is still playing up, he's having them near enough daily now whereas before it could be months apart :s I hope you get it sorted x x

Oh dear another hypo :( Ian's is still playing up, he's having them near enough daily now whereas before it could be months apart :s I hope you get it sorted x x

O no :( hope he's ok!! Mine was so bad I had to change my clothes ... Sweatsville .. Pheew xx

Yes he's fine, his wasn't as bad as your's, sounds awful. Diabetes is one of the reasons I'm losing weight, I had pregnancy diabetes and I've been told it increases your chances of getting it full blown, that with my age and weight and after seeing what it does I don't want it. I don't think people understand exactly what it does x x

Yes he's fine, his wasn't as bad as your's, sounds awful. Diabetes is one of the reasons I'm losing weight, I had pregnancy diabetes and I've been told it increases your chances of getting it full blown, that with my age and weight and after seeing what it does I don't want it. I don't think people understand exactly what it does x x

O I'm glad he's ok! Ppl are very ignorant to diabetes .. Most ppl assume as long I eat I'm ok ... Which is rubbish! Defo good to try n prevent it, I wouldn't wish it on anyone xxxx

Sorry you are suffering with a few hypos, it does suck! Are you testing lots to see if your basal is maybe needing adjusted as you are losing weight?

Yeah test every couple hours so I can lower my basal as needed on the pump .. I'm down to 17 units over 24 hours now .. 2 weeks ago was on nearly 30 eek!! X

Tea .... Was gorgeeee !!

image-1429279234.jpg

Xx

Wow what a drop! Mine went down quite rapidly at the beginning as I lost weight too.

Yeah ;) I hope it looses me some too .. I gained a bit of weight wen I first got the pump too xx

Ohhh last night was busy busy :-| bed felt good at 9am :) :)

Today's diary ..

Breakfast -
2x wholemeal seeded HEXB x 2
6 laughing cow light HEXA x 1

Dinner -
Egg fried rice with vegetables & quorn chicken style sliced fillets & bacon style rashers (2.5)
Banana

Tea -
Quorn cottage pie (2.5) ketchup (1) & Veg
Apple & Nectarine
Tesco peach yogurt

Snacks -
Weetabix oaty (3.5)
Tesco peach yogurt
Coffee HEXA x 1

9.5 syns

Tea .. So simple yet so yummy & filling

image-966625784.jpg

I know that feeling, I got to bed at 11 this morning and I literally went to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow lol. I had a bad night with the computers crashing so hopefully tonight we'll both have better nights x x

I know that feeling, I got to bed at 11 this morning and I literally went to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow lol. I had a bad night with the computers crashing so hopefully tonight we'll both have better nights x x

O bless ya!! O I just had 4 hours of stress :( .. Sitting down with a well earned brew .. ;) xx

Hope yours is goin ok xxx

Sorry about the hypo's dude. Some people are very ignorant of illnesses. Drives me nuts! But then I'm just a really nice, caring person ;)

Haha yes you Are :)

Very very ignorant .. Really frustrates me !!!! :-|

Xx

Back