♥ ~*~ Tanya's Diary No 3 ~*~ ♥

Feeling much much better today girls, thanks.

Night went ok Jan. It was quiet so i was able to use some toil and left at 3:15 :D Have had a lovely sleep then got up and did my week 3 day 2 couch to 5k.

I struggled a little today as its so humid here. Its really clammy and horrible. But, i did run for 1 minute longer at the end :D Chufty!!

I have also woken up positive. And i am defo giving up the alcohol unless its an occasion. Next drinking will be the summer ball, 10th july. Just had enough of it. It makes me feel really icky for days and really fat and frumpy as i always carb overload.

Weigh in day monday so i have a few days to lessen the damage caused this weekend!

Tuesday 29th June

B- banana. bran flakes & s.smilk

L- baked chicken, salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomatoe, 1/2 can sweetcorn) 1/2 can chickpeas. Drizzle of sweet chilli sauce.

*apple. LF yog.

D- clemintine

*1.5litre water
*2black coffee & sweetener

---------------------

Just thought i'd share a couple pics with you ladies of my little bro in Afghan. He's the one on the left in the first pic and the one on the right in the 2nd :)

Attachments

• Lee Afghan.jpg
    Lee Afghan.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 29
  • Lee afghan 2.jpg
    Lee afghan 2.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Great pics Tan - scarey with the guns though inni :eek:

Glad you're feeling better :) x

Good for you giving up the alcohol (traitor! :):p) - wish I could ... actually it's not really wish I could because we all know I COULD - wish I WANTED to .. LOL! :) xx

Glad you are feeling better Tanya.
Pics are really good, but with Jan on the guns thing...gosh, and they arent toys either that is the scarey thing! Eh! Nice to see him after all the time you talking about him. Hope he is enjoying his R&R!!

Oh, give up alcohol....right, there is a challenge!!!!!!:D:D:D Go for it!!!!

Ladies, that pic is nothing. He bought home the vid of when he got shrapnel in his leg from a grenade being lobbed over the wall. All you saw and heard was gun fire and shouting and my little brother panting out of breathe. That was scary!

Re the alcohol - i want to but this weekend we'll see if i can actually do it! :rotflmao: Im sure i can right?!!!! :giggle:

oh my word, I dont think I would have been able to stand it, esp knowing he was there, but then again, you knew he was ok cause he was there with you :)

You can do it, you can do it...remember Mary, BIKINI, ICMELER!!!!HAHAH
Oh, she will be back soon!!

Course you can! You can do ANYTHING! Remember, believe you can or believe you can't - you're right! :) xx

hahaha! I bet she's having a gorge time! :)

Ok, i believe i can :D I'll do it - actually i dont even have any vodka in the house - the only vodka in is my dads! So if i don't buy any i'll be alright :giggle:

Rest of Week Food Plan

Wednesday

B- branflakes & s.s milk

L- baked salmon, brocolli & chickpeas

D- clemintine

*apple & lf yog.

Thursday (c25k w3d2)

*night off work

B- banana. branflakes & s.s milk

L- baked turkey breast, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, sweetcorn & chickpeas.

D- clemintine, apple & lf yog.

Friday (c25k w3d3)

*night off work

B- banana. branflakes & s.s milk

L- grilled pork chop, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, sweetcorn & chickpeas.

D- clemintine, apple & lf yog.

Saturday

B- branflakes & s.s milk

L- baked salmon, lettuce, cucumber & tomato.

D- bean chilli made with chickpeas, haricot beans, black eyes beans, red kidney beans, tinned toms & ground spices.

Sunday

B- branflakes

L- cod in butter sauce (108cals not too bad i dont think), lettuce, cucumber, tomato.

D- same as saturday, bean chilli.

.... You girls think this is looking ok? x

Last edited:
Yeah - lookin brill gal :) xxx

yes, looks good Tanya, but I would have a few nuts and dried fruit maybe..only because you are cutting out carbs on meals I feel you may feel a wee bit hungry and then pick, which you dont want.

Your menus look great to me Tanya, if you stick to those you are being very good indeed.

Good luck with knocking alcohol on the head, I bet you will feel so much better and have more energy if you can do it. What am I saying, of course you can do it!

Tanya, I'd agree with Iris. You may find yourself hungry at times. Try having one or two mini snacks like two oatcakes or two rye crackers with cottage cheese and chopped tomato, black pepper, chives. I have two plums chopped finely and add 15g of mixed seeds with a tablepsoon of yoghurt over it. Omit the yoghurt if you like.
Or chop and apple and a stalk of celery and squeeze a qrtr lemon over it and some black pepper. Good for munchies.

Hmmm ... apple & black pepper?!!! That's something to try out!

Last night between my lunch and going to work i had an apple chopped up with a lf yog over the top so that kept me going.

Im to scared to get started on nuts as i wont stop once ive opened them!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

----------------------

Wednesday 30th June

B- banana. bran flakes & s.s milk

L- baked salmon, brocolli & chickpeas. Dollop extra light mayo.

*small tin pineapple chunks - no juice.
*apple & lf yog.

D- clemintine.

*1litre water
*2 black coffee & sweetener

Last edited:
:doh: Got out a turkey breast earlier thinking tomorrow was turkey but it was pork - so have just edited it and will have pork friday now :)

I know how you feel about the nuts. I have trouble limiting the quantities!!! A portion on GL is FIVE walnut halves (50cals)!!!! But if you chop them up and put them on a chopped apple they seem a lot more!!!
The mixed seeds are a good alternative, though the calories mount up too! A portion of these is a level dessertspoonful and this is about 50 cals. But from a GL point of view, the mix of foods are meant to keep your blood sugars pretty level. Most of the time it is helping me stay strong and away from the biscuit tin.

I just don't trust myself with them. If i bought them they'd sit in the cupboard and call my name over and over untill i ate the whole flippin lot! :giggle: Especially at weekends when i struggle the most! :sigh:

Back