♥ ~*~ Tanya's Diary No 3 ~*~ ♥

Excellent on the food front Tan :D!! Enjoy your rose hon ;) xx

Rosé going down a treat! 2 glasses turnt into the whole bottle..... But I guess 2 large glasses and a bit is a bottle.... Oh who cares :giggle:

rose-wine-smaller.jpg

Not meeeeeeee ;) xxx

Love it Jan!!!! Lol and now with the minis app on me phone I can open pictures!!! :)

happy to report only had 2 crisps from one of the 5 big bags on the table last night & I didn't even dip into the celebrations tub!!!!!!!! :eek: :D

But then breakfast today :-S

Sunday 7th November

B- 1 sausage 1 bacon 1fried egg 1wm toast. Hp sachet. Carton apple juice.

L- 1vegetable grill, salad leaves, tomatoe, cucumber, 2 half baby pots from pot salad, pickled onion, sachet Mayo.

D- chicken roast made by me mum mmmm the best :drool:

*2choccie digestives with a teaspoon of clotted cream
*handfull of malteasers
*couple handfulls of toffee popcorn

*1.5litre water

Last edited:
Ah you deserved the few drinks after an intense training session. Chuffed for you, as it really seems to suit you. You sound on top of the world and that is a great place to be. Well done on being so focussed foodwise and taking food with you. All in all, it really helps minimise any damage we might do when we plan a little on the food front.
Good luck for a great week ahead.

So didn't think the training was all that exhausting but today i have woken up and my legs and arms are soooo sore!!!!! :( I guess its from being stood in the same stance, same positioning with our bodies pretty much all day saturday and all day sunday.

Happy to say I passed both the tests that we had to do on the sunday afternoon. So just 2 more tests to do on the next training weekend.

I had such a brilliant time and I cant wait to get back - not only to learn more but to see everyone again. They are all such a lovely bunch of people its great! Saturday evening we all sat in the bar area (no it wasnt open! lol) where there was a big tv, watching strictly come dancing, xfactor and then playing on the wii. I felt so comfortable working with different people during the training too which is brilliant. No injuries to anyone either :D and the trainers were absolutly amazing! Couldn't rave enough about them!!!

Do you think i've gone on enough now?! lol 2 more weeks then i'll be back! :giggle:

Today :D :D :D Booked mine and the bf's holiday for next year!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 11 nights, all inclusive, lanzarote end of june!!! :D Booking my other one with my friend too this weekend - what a week this week will be as tomorrow is my 1 year of losing weight!!!!

So, food wise today :eek: bought some soda bread to try out (thanks to Jan!) so im hoping i like it as im about to put it into my week menu plan!!

Monday 8th November

B- nothing ....

L- 2 burritos (wholewheat tortillas, beef mince, spices, lf soured cream, pepperoni dip) and homemade apple pie with a dollop of clotted cream

*packet wotsits
*few munchies
*pick n mix :drool:

D- soda bread cheese & ham sandwich. Packet hula hoops

*2 choc digestive biccies
*2 toffees
*12:15 slice of white :eek: bread toasted with butter just before heading to work

today = fail

Last edited:
Week Plan:

Tuesday 9th November - (maybe a run - got a meeting at my station at 7 so hopefully i get up in time to run first but i always like to sleep in on tuesdays!)

B- oatsosimple porridge s.s milk

*banana after run

L- baked chicken breast, salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomatoe, orange pepper, red onion) 100g cooked wholewheat pasta

D- carrot sticks & lf red pepper hummous. Slice of soda bread.

Wednesday 10th November - Run

*banana after run

L- baked salmon fillet, salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomatoe, orange pepper, red onion) slice soda bread.

D- carrot sticks & lf red pepper hummous. Lf natural yog.

Thursday 11th November

B- 2egg 1egg white omelette with ham

L- baked chicken breast & salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomato, orange pepper, red onion) 100g cooked wholewheat pasta

D- carrot sticks & lf red pepper hummous

Friday 12th November - Run

*banana after run

L- grilled pork loins & salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomato, orange pepper, red onion) slice soda bread.

D- carrot sticks & lf red pepper hummous,

Saturday 13th November
B- 2 slices soda bread toasted with icbinb light

L- out to lunch with me friend so will update when I know where were going

D- ham salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomatoe, orange pepper, red onion)

Sunday 14th November – Celebration day! :) Out for the afternoon for a few drinks with the bf to celebrate my 1 year of losing weight.

B- 2 slices soda bread toasted with icbinb light

L/D – something out.

Last edited:
Sounds like you had a brilliant weekend Tan! It's great when you're REALLY enthusiastic about something and REALLY enjoy it. I'm made up for you :D

I hope you like the soda bread - I think you will. I like it with nothing on it at all which isn't like me! You must let me know what you think. xx

And as for tomorrow!!!!

sz_sc_patches_congrats_cong6241_i.jpg

congrats-banner-300x100.jpg

3DPBI88C_l.jpg

Congrats-Banner.jpg

Get the message???? ;)
WooHoo!!! Well done YooHoo!!!! :D:D:D:D xxxx

Haha I got the message!!!! :giggle: :) xxx

Jan you were right - soda bread is delish :drool:

Hi, well done on your training and your year's anniversary - a long way off for me.

Can I ask what is soda bread?

Yep that's the one I bought :)

I knew you'd like it Tan ;) xxx

Hello Tanya, is it your anniversary today??? Well done for maintaining for a year, just think if you hadn't tried to keep it off and didnt have support from this forum would you have put it all back on? Its inspiring to people like me who are managing to maintain but new to it.
Have to comment as no one else has, sore wrists from handcuffs?? LOL xx

Now then s10!! Behave!! Handcuffs part of the 'Specials' training not what you might be thinking!!! Naughty naughty **wags finger** ;):) xx

Congrats again Tan :):):) Hope you're celebrating :D:D xx

Hope you're having a great day today to celebrate your year anniversary! You've done brilliantly!

Glad you enjoyed your training so much, sounds as though the job will suit you down to the ground!

Again, congrats and keep up the brilliant work!

Hello Tanya, is it your anniversary today??? Well done for maintaining for a year, just think if you hadn't tried to keep it off and didnt have support from this forum would you have put it all back on? Its inspiring to people like me who are managing to maintain but new to it.
Have to comment as no one else has, sore wrists from handcuffs?? LOL xx

Yep, 1 year anniversary! :giggle:
I would have never done it without this forum, never ever. This place is my 2nd home!

Yes, sore wrists from the handcuffs! LOL Every position we can handcuff the prisoner we have to be handcuffed like too! Believe me, its not nice one bit!!!!!!! but then, they arent meant to be comfortable are they! hehe

Now then s10!! Behave!! Handcuffs part of the 'Specials' training not what you might be thinking!!! Naughty naughty **wags finger** ;):) xx

Congrats again Tan :):):) Hope you're celebrating :D:D xx

LOL!!!!!! No, no celebrating - its tuesday and i have to be back on track :rolleyes:

Hope you're having a great day today to celebrate your year anniversary! You've done brilliantly!

Glad you enjoyed your training so much, sounds as though the job will suit you down to the ground!

Again, congrats and keep up the brilliant work!

Thanks bev. I absolutly love it - more than i thought i would!

--------------------------

Guys, here is my 2nd year diary:

http://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-ma...-maintainence-diary-year-2-a.html#post2968765

2nd year!!! :confused: It still doesnt feel like it - looking back this year has gone sooooo fast!

Anyhow, woke up late today. Don't have time to get my run in :( (thought it might be the case as i love to sleep in on a tuesday) before i head off to a meeting at 7pm. Off for a tour of the station i will be working in! :)

'See' you over on the other thread :giggle:

Back