♥ ~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary ~ Year 2 ~♥

Oh sandra dont ..... i still have 45pp slush fund and there's still 2 in the fridge! :giggle: Thankfully i am off to work now so they can't tempt me any more!!!! x

Hang on, I know that my maths is crap but you've only had one so far so there should be three left?!

Re: ♥ ~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary ~ ♥ Year 2!! :)

Lol!!! My dad had one earlier :)

That's one of the things that worries me about 'counting' - I know I'd have extra just to make the points up whether I needed it or not! :eek: xx

Oh fgs I now have another spot on my forehead - theyre all on the left hand side of my face - what is going on???!!!! :(:(:(:(:(

Jan that's the hardest part init - mind over matter :) xxx

Does that bf of yours sleep on your left???? ... if so it could be his greasy skin ;) or stubble rash :p lol!

Mind over matter ..... hmmm if I could do that all the time there wouldn't be a weight issue would there? .. (I haven't had the other bickie though ;)) xx

Yeah but dont worry about using the points girls, that IS what they are there for. Eat and enjoy, thats the beauty of this plan, is that you CAN eat/drink the nice things and still lose weight.

Yep the bf kisses my left cheek every single night before getting out of the car. I've put stop to that - he doesn't believe me the one on my cheek could be from his stubble. But the others are just random & have no right being on my face!!!

Off for another weekend of training this evening. Can't wait! :D :D Got food to take with me for tonight and tomorrow night so should be ok with my points too.

Friday 26th November

*B210k w6d3 ... Bridge to 10k complete!

B- 30g porridge 3pp
S.s milk 2pp

L- 200g jacket potatoe 4pp
70g tuna 2pp
1tbsp elf Mayo 1pp
Salad 0pp

*1 quality street 1pp
*1 meringue nest 1pp

D- 2 slices wm bread 6pp
70g tuna 2pp
Cucumber & lettuce 0pp
Crisp 5pp
Satsuma 0pp

*apple & 20g cheddar cheese 2pp

Total = 29pp
Slush fund = total used 6pp ... 43pp left

*Jees run was very hard. I had a few few second stops and had to pause the track once for about 30seconds to catch my breath, might have to wear a scarf around my mouth so i'm not breathing in so much cold. Still, bridge to 10k complete which means 1/2 marathon training next week!!! :D :D :D

Last edited:
OMG Tanya, I am SOOOOOOOOO proud of you girl with your running, you are doing extremely well with it. Good idea about wearing a scarf, especially since these temperatures have dropped the way they have in the last few days.

Food looks great. Good luck for the training xxx

Hi Tanya, just an idea for the spots...I started using organic apple cider vinegar for things like that around this time last year and I really think it's great. You dilute it and dab cotton wool/pad into it and hold to the affected skin. I know it sounds random but it does work. Try on a small, 'out of the way' first though in case you have a bad reaction or something. I use it for everything these days..I used to get cold sores all the time, now when I feel one coming I hold a soaked cotton pad to my lip and yes it stings like hell but the coldsore ******* off!!! There's loads of websites saying it's good for acne, now I know you don't have acne but still it might help and it's cheap :)

Now..on to these eclairs ..mmm... I am soooooo gonna love it when I get through with LT and into WW...can't wait!!!!

I think you're a star the way you keep at it in spite of the weather & everything! I don't know how you do it.

Food looks great. Hope you enjoy the weekend .... 9 more sleeps ;) xx

Ah thanks ladies :) xxx
Thanks Ella I will get some when I go shopping on Tuesday might save myself a few quid on expensive spot stuff.

Saturday 27th November

B- 2 slices wm toast 6pp
1 sausage 2pp
1 fried egg 2pp
Hp sauce 1pp
200ml apple juice 2pp
Small cup of milk 2pp

L- salad stuff 0pp
Cheese 2pp
Sweetcorn 1pp
Pot salad 1pp

D- spinach & ricotta canolenni 12pp

*tin of pineapple drained 0pp

Will be having a bottle of wine tonight ;) 18pp from slush fund.
Had 2 210ml bottles of corona too. Ive seen that for 1/2 pint of larger its 3pp and because i cant find the points for corona i'll point them at 2pp.

Total =29pp

Slush fund = 2pp food, 18pp wine, 4pp corona today. 30 used in total. 19pp left.

Last edited:
Tanya, just a little query, what sausages are you using? I counted the Richmond thin sausages at 2pp the other day going by the NI on the packet.

If you have found some for 1pp I will buy them next time.

Sorry Mary that was a typo I was meant to write 2 :p

How's the training going this weekend Tan? Is it on tomorrow as well? Do you know what you're doing next weekend yet? Finger's crossed the snow doesn't affect either of us! :eek:

While you're waiting to go shopping try dabbing some perfume on the spots - it might sting but I used to find that worked. xx

Oooh perfume!! Will try that today :)
I woke up at half 5 today - why who knows but I've a feeling I'm guna suffer today as I didn't go to sleep till about half 12. I had 2 corona beers last night 210ml bottles not sure of the pp so will find out when I'm home and update.

Yes training is on again today :) it's so much fun!!!!!! Yesterday we experienced how disorientating a technique can be and that was brilliant!!

None of us lot from Plymouth have heard about our first aid training yet whether it's sat or sun so if I dont have a letter when I get home I'll be phoning them Monday so should have an answer for you by then my lovely :) xxx

Do I have to pop my spots before putting perfume or vinegar on them?x

Weekend was absolutly amazing. I passed the test too which is great :) Learnt alot more stuff and again the saturday night was fab! I really am guna miss these guys once our training is done as we all wont ever be together again :( boo!

Jan, word is with my training this weekend - there isnt one for us plymouth lot! LOL So i'm guna ring the co-ordinator tomorrow and i will let you know asap!

Food today:

Sunday 28th November

B- 2 slices wm bread 6pp
1 sausage 2pp
1 fried egg 2pp
hp sauce 1pp

L- carrots 0pp
brocolli 0pp
nut roast ..... I can't find the pp for this so im guna guess around 9 (make b&l nice even 20 then lol) It wasnt much bigger than the LT 'flapjacks' and didnt taste much better either!

D- mccain rustic oven chips 150g 6pp
3 chicken dippers 4pp

*bottle of wine 18pp from slush fun

Total = 29pp

Slush fund = 30pp used so far. 1pp food today 18pp used wine today. 0pp left :( :( :(

Last edited:
Back