♥ ~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary ~ Year 2 ~♥

Oooh!! Gotta get involved with that one then too! :)

I think it's probably an age thing ;) xx

Oh sorry to hear you've got the flu. Hope you will be better soon. Sounds like Mum is looking after you so you'll be well in no time. Well done on the loss!!

Hope you're feeling better today Tanya but being at home all cosy does have its benefits like your mum looking after you! Take care.

Still feel poo :( haven't lost my appetite though - dammit! lol woke up starving so had two breakfasts!! :eek:

Thursday 27th October

B- biteseize shredded wheat 174
s.s milk 75
slice of white toast 113
butter 60

L- banana 100
s&v skips 83
bite of cake :doh:

D- chicken breast 222
mixed salad leaves 20
orange pepper 5
cherry toms 10
red onion 5
cheese 120
lf honey & mustard dressing 32
boiled pots 70

*yog 48

Total = 1,137

Last edited:
Hope you get rid of your flu soon. It's miserable whilst you have it.

How you feeling hon?? :eek: xx

Feel loads better today but still not 100%. I managed drag my butt out for a run. It was v.tough, did 4.5miles in 50:31. And, how weird, as I got home and opened the door from my run, what was on the floor?!! My 10k race number! :)

Friday 28th October

B- porridge 287
oj 85

L- cheese 120
pickle 50
2 slices wm 218
s&v skips 83
clemintine 50

*4 giant jazzies ??
*2chocolate fox's biscuits 146

D- tuna & elf mayo 124
mixed salad leaves 20
orange pepper 5
cherry toms 10
red onion 5

Total = 1,203

Last edited:
Mum went to a vintage sweet shop today & came back with some giant white Jazzies for me - I scoffed 4! :eek: I don't even wana think of the calories in them!!

Exciting to get your race number. It makes it very real now!! Well done in getting out for training despite being under the weather.

Oh MU-UM!! **slaps her wrists** ;)

Well done on getting out for a run feeling the way you did! Especially for achieving that non-too-shabby time as well!!! Wow!

It must be nice to have your number ... all set to go now :) xx

well done on your run but dont push yourself too much if your still feeling under the weather xx damn bugs

h x

Back to normality, almost! I did indulge in a glass of wine last night - maybe thats the answer to flu?! :rolleyes:
Will do another run tomorrow I think then a final one on either tue/wed but make it a short 2/3 miler then that'll be it before the race!!! :D :D

Saturday 29th October

B- 2 slices wm toast 218
butter 120

L- 2 slices wm 218
cheese 120
lf salad cream 35
s&v skips 83
banana 100
cherry toms 10

D- pizza!! :drool: We went to sainsburys and they are doing make your own now (like asda) and so we got a 14" with pepperoni, spicy beef & chicken. It had a shed load of cheese on it and it was delish!!!!!!! and only £3.50!
I had about 1/3rd of it. (calories, probably 1,000,000!!!!)

*carrot & red pepper sticks with some tazikiti (sp?)

*bottle of budweiser 130
*the rest of the bottle of wine I opened - another 2 glasses so 340

Total = do I even want to know?! :eek:

Last edited:
I'm glad I wasn't the only one to go a bit off the rails last night :eek: ....

I'm REALLY glad you're feeling better :) xx

It's the weekends, I blame the weekends!! I can do ok during the week but get to my two days off and I feel I deserve that glass (cough, bottle, cough) of wine and some rubbish food! :eek: If I do a shift its not too bad.

Today, not too good but I am going to the gym with my brothers girlfriend in a min. Shes got a free pass for a friend for quite a big gym to use up by tomorrow so going to do a run on the dreadmill and then we'll go use the pool, sauna & jacuzzi!!

Not planning on any alcohol tonight but I have a little bit on gin left in a bottle, probably enough for two and I did buy some d.lemonade today .... maybe I subconciously planned this?!! :p

Sunday 30th October

B- 2 slices wm toast 218
butter 60
jam 37

*s&v skips 83
*biscuit 73

L/D - mum's roast! :drool: chicken, 3 roasters, 3 mini yorkshire puds, mixed veg, carrot&swede mash & cauliflower cheese 1,000,000 :rolleyes:

*handfull of pringles - again, cba to work it out!
*carrot sticks 33 & mini hummous pot 100

*2x gin & diet lemonades 110

Total = 714 (without roast & pringles - really cba to work all that out!!)

Last edited:
Subconsciously???? Hmmmmmmmm! ;) ... ofgs - enjoy!!!! xx

Haha well I say subconciously cuz I didn't buy the lemonade specifically for the gin but seeing as it was there! ;)

Couple edits to today.
I know there is going to be a gain Friday so op damage-minimiser will commence tomorrow.

Went to the gym - hated it. Felt so self conscious it was horrible. Managed just over a mile on the treadmill at a fast 10:10p/mile pace then spent an hour in the jacuzzi! Lol I am having a twinge in my thigh though - bloody hope this amounts to nothing! :fingerscrossed: xx

I'll cross fingers for you too .... I can entirely empathise re the gym thing .... I HATE HATE HATE the gym!!! It's torture designed by the slim ones to extract the urine from the rest of us!!! ;)

I'm gym -phobic though so I'm biased! Wouldn't mind the hour in the jacuzzi though! ;) xxx

Had such a lovely, long sleep last night! Was defo well needed. Doubt I will have to go back to sleep today as I got up at 11:30 so should be ok for going back to work tonight. But it might mean the cals will be higher today as its a v.long day so more food iykwim.

Off to the hospital today with Leanne for the first baby scan :D :D She is taking me, my mum and my grandma. Mum and grandma are stupidly excited!! It's a shame Lee can't be there though.

My thigh is giving me grief today. Its like a dull ache. I've slapped on some ibuleve and going to get an ice-bandage for it tomorrow hopefully. I'm defo not impressed that this has come on and the race is sunday! :( I can't think what i've done to it either!!!!

(will plan this weeks menus later and post it up)

Monday 31st October

B- 2x wm toast 218
2eggs scrambled 200
hp sauce 30
ketchup 30

L- ww crustless cheese & onion quiche 267
1/2 a boost chocolate bar 155 :eek:

D- peppered beef grill steak 327
brocolli 50
baby boiled pots 75
gravy 50

*yog 48