♥ ~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary ~ Year 2 ~♥

I'm glad everyone seems to have the munchies around here!!! It is definitely the season to be jolly little piggies!!! Can't seem to get my nose out of the choclolate and drink trough these evenings. Roll on 2011 when we can make our resolutions to be good!
Tanya, hope your baking day went well. The sound of it was a delight to the senses! Your expert advice is needed. I want to make a biscuit cake for Xmas. How long do these keep? Should I wait and make it just before Xmas or can I make it this week and will it keep o.k.

I don't make new years resolutions, imho they are pointless! :eek:

Molly, not too sure about biscuit cakes. Will do a bit of research for you tomorrow afternoon if you like.

Very, very, very, very happy with x-factor result! Now cosied up with a jd and coke, dirty dancing and the bf. Life is good (besides feeling like a heffer! :giggle:)

Food today, will just list it:

*3 rashers bacon, 2 thin sausages, 2 slices wm bread, tom ketchup (sandwich)
*packet walkers ready salted
*bread sticks
*polony
*onion & garlic dip
*cupcake
*mine pie
*pineapple juice
*5chocolate fingers
*1 herby burger
*1 white bap
*mayo
*lettuce, red onion
*handfull french fries

*bottle of rose
*1 jd and pepsi max

As you can see, this weekend is a complete write off. Will try to be extra carefull from tomorrow but can't be promising anything :eek: xxx

At least you're still 'listing'!! Not listing isn't helping me and I'm going to confess everything again - starting tomorrow!! maybe that'll help me curb it a bit (but don't hold your breath! ;)) DREADING those scales :( (may leave it till Tuesday :eek:) xx

BTW - I wanted Rebecca to win but Matt's okay. & Can't believe SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCOT is out of the dancing :( xx

No worries ,Tanya. I'll wait till next week to make the cake as I have a hectic week this week. I was thrilled Matt won. He was my fav all along. Rebecca will have a great career too. Dont know what to do on a Sat night now!

Today = another write off!!!!
I have made a cottage pie today but instead of all mash on the top i have used 3/4 of a big swede and 2 tiny pots with some butter. Have to say, its pretty delish! Worked out the points and will have that for dinner in work this week. Works out to 9pp a portion :)

Back to the points tomorrow :eek:
I'm being extra good now untill christmas eve, although I will be having the usual bottle of wine this weekend at training as were all having a 'party' to celebrate our last night of being 'civvies' as were all being sworn in on sunday! Sooooooooooooo EXCITED!!!!! :D

Monday 13th December

B- 2 slices wm bread toasted
butter
2 boiled eggs

*few handfull cheesey doritos
*3 cadbury choc fingers
*ben & jerrys ice cream
*chocolate hob nob

L- 1/3rd of a 14" pizza that me and stevie got at asda, the create your own ones. It was delish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:

D- Cottage pie

Last edited:
Ah, you're being sworn in next weekend! How cool is that! Well done, it's a fab achievement to have made your dream come true. Enjoy every minute of it.
Even better that you are getting back in control of food until Christmas eve. I've just demolished half a pack of ferrero!!!!

You and me both back to points tomorrow!!!

I bet you're excited about Sunday ... You've waited a long time for it and worked sooo hard!! :) xxx

Three of us back on points tomorrow now.

Aww Tanya, I hope you get some pics up this weekend, or are you not allowed any pics?

Ah thanks gals :)

Nope were not allowed to post pics of us in uniform on the web - we all got that warning first weekend of training! Shame really as I'd love for all my family to see too.

Defo back on the points tomorrow, I feel so fat right now! Dreading those scales tomorrow but still not stopping me eating!! :doh:

hey girls,

having read your thread for the last week, well done to you all for keepin the weight off. i did lipotrim 2.5 years ago, lost 8 stone and was down to 11.5 stone, had a tummy tuck which removed 13lbs skin n 2 litre of fat, then split with long term partner, made redundant from job of 4 years and im currently 16 stone. so annoyed with myself but going to start slimming world or weight watchers. when u talk about WW is that weight watchers? is that what you guys are doing? xxxx

Hi Lyns, yes it is Weight Watchers.
Sorry to hear you have been having a rough time of it lately. Dont be too hard on yourself for gaining some weight though, we are all human at the end of the day.
Good luck hun xx

You must be so excited about Sunday Tanya and rightly so! You have come such a long way since starting LT. What an inspiration you really are for such a lot of people. I know it was always your dream to join the police but did you really ever imagine that you would get this far? You've done amazing and I hope you all have a great day on Sunday, you certainly deserve to!!

Bev, to be honest no! I couldnt even imagine myself passing the interview but when I did i thought omg this is it! :D Now I just have to wait untill 2013 for regular jobs :(

The scales are not my friend. How do I always manage to put on so much weight? Seriously I only have to look at a chocolate bar and i put on a million lbs!
Gain of 5 & 3/4 lbs.
Heavier now than when i started propoints :break_diet: Flippin dieting malark :mad: :cry:

I can only get out for 1 run this week too, which is today as tomorrow and thursday I have 12 hour shifts, 6pm-6am and friday i'm off to exeter although if i can change my eyebrow app i might be able to squeeze one in.

I am not a very happy lady today. I hate food - it is my worst enemy :mad:

Tuesday 14th December

*4mile run

B- 50g muesli & s.s milk 7pp

*banana 0pp

L- tuna 3pp
salad 0pp
200g wholewheat pasta 8pp
50g light soft cheese with black pepper 2pp

D- cottage pie 9pp
green beans 0pp
apple & satsuma 0pp

Total = 29pp
Slush fund = 49pp

Last edited:
Hey come on now girl, chin up.
You have had a few good days out and with the run up to Xmas, its only natural to have a gain when we are indulging in the goodies.
Food looks great today chick xx

Yep - looking great today hon .... I know exactly what you mean though ... it's a sod having to watch every morsel & feel guilty when we're 'naughty'!! :( ANd even worse when we see the result on those flippin' scales :(

:sigh: ... what are we like??!! :eek: xx

Hmmm :( I feel a little better after a run but still can't get my head around a gain of over 5lbs in a week. What the flippin hell is wrong with my body?

I actually hate all this watching everything i eat - its a damn pain in the butt!!!!! :mad:

Have been told work is extremely busy - about an hour ago there was 2million images (mail pieces) in the system waiting for us to process :eek: So, not looking forward to tonight :(

I think im just having one of them days! Poor you guys having to 'listen' to my ranting! :eek::rolleyes:

Don't be daft - that's what we're here for!! And I gained that amount too!! It's not fat ... it'll be far more water retention coz of all the extra carbs!! Come on now, we can shift this lot before Christmas!! xxx

I sure hopeso Jan :fingerscrossed:

Don't be daft - that's what we're here for!! And I gained that amount too!! It's not fat ... it'll be far more water retention coz of all the extra carbs!! Come on now, we can shift this lot before Christmas!! xxx

..........but if not, lets NOT beat ourselves up, we are human. There is always January girls, its nice to live a little too and have fun.

Back