♥ ~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary ~ Year 2 ~♥

LOL! Hope you feel better .. I've had half a pkt of Bacon sizzler McCoys ... does that count?? ;) xx

Glad you had a good time Tanya, and all that calorie free food that sounded amazing.........drooling.

Had a wee giggle at your tanned legs too Tanya, hope its not too noticeable in your dress.

Tanya, sounds like you are having a great time post half marathon. Enjoy yourself on Tuesday.

Who's been a busy girl then! Sounds as though you've had a great weekend and that BBQ food sounded gorgeous!

Enjoy the first of your weddings, 3 coming up all at once, lovely!

The food sounds fab hun! Made me very hungry reading it all!
Glad you had a good time- just what you needed to get over your post marathon blues!

I have had a brilliant weekend. Paid last night though i was absolutly shattered by the time we got home. I didnt meet my friend today I cancelled with her last night when I got home, I just wanted a lovely long sleep, which I got.

Today me and Stevie went to Torquay. Had a little mooch around, bought a couple bits in primark. Had lunch in the wetherspoons followed by a yummy ice cream. Got back and decided to see how much it would be to insure my littler brother on my car insurance. Only an extra £40 a month which includes protection of my no claims so have just been out for an hour with him driving and he is brilliant. I felt completly comfortable and the only niggle with him is he needs to keep an eye on the speed!!! :rolleyes:

Got a wedding tomorrow, one of stevies life long friends. Looking forward to it - its always such a good laugh with those. We are staying overnight too at the place theyre getting married - so should be a lovely end to the weekend. Only one downer - back to work wednesday night :( booo!! We are off out this evening now too for a few pre-wedding drinks with people. Only the social club.

So another ramble .. sorry! :cool:

Food today:

Monday 6th June

B- 2slices wm granary, 1with butter 1 with jam

*1stick peanut butter twix
*4pretzel m&ms

L- shared nachos, sweet chilli noodles with chicken breast.

*caramel fudge & clotted cream ice cream cone.

D- hmm not hungry yet.

*water has seriously been slacking. Must get back to this asap.

Edit: almost forgot!! Went into a retro sweet shop in Torquay where they had a section of imported goodies from the USA. Bought a peanut butter twix (to die for!!!) peanut butter m&ms (yet to try), and pretzel m&m's (not too keen). 3 items cost us £6.60 ... :eek:

Last edited:
I love rambles :)

Lovin' the sound of that twix!

All these fab celebrations! Have a fantastic time :D xx

They are taking their toll though, my belly feels huge! Have to get back on track wednesday though... Although we do have the wedding breakfast to attend ;) x

Enjoy hon - that belly's nowhere near as big as it was a couple of years ago and you'll soon sort out any damage. We've lost weight so we can enjoy these occasions more so do so! ;) :) xx

No defo not! I don't think the portions have been too bad but it's all been full fat etc I guess the only thing I had too much of was the rissitto & moussaka & the alcohol has defo taken it's toll.

I have really noticed this weekend that I'm totally not happy with my upperarms so much so that I've been far too concious of them. I really feel like they make me look 10x bigger. I'm a size 14 but yet if you were to get a pic of just my arms you'd think I was a 20 :(

Quite looking forward getting back to routine though xxx

Hope you have a fab time at the Wedding Tanya and manage to cover your sun tan on your legs.......did you try the fake tan?

Your day out today with Stevie sounded lovely, glad you are enjoying yourself, and Wednesday will soon be here and you can get back on track.

No, havnt tried the fake tan as out in the daylight it doesnt look as bad.

Pre wedding drinks turnt into getting the groom to be smashed last night ..... I hope his head isnt too sore today. We were sensible & came home at 11:30 but the rest went onto bars & clubs.

Dredding putting my dress on today - its so clingy - thank the lord for pully in panties!!!!

Tuesday 7th June

B- 2eggs, 2egg whites omelette/fritatta.

L/D- at the wedding I have chose duck something, salmon in puff pastry & vegetables and then trio of chocolate for desert.

*yet again ... mooooooore alcohol!

Hope you have a lovely time at the wedding - trio of chocolate for desert mmmmmm :)

Hope you're having a FAB time honey :) xx

Hope the head is not too bad today!!

Yesterday was fab. Head is fine today - i very rarely get hangovers.
The day and the bride was beautiful. It was the funniest wedding I have ever been to yet it was elegant too.

Have put the pics on facebook so have a goose if you like.

The food was delicious!!! Absolutly divine!! I did pick a little at the buffet later on in the night too, they had scones with clotted cream & jam (be rude not too) and mini sausages with a honey glaze :drool:

Wednesday 8th June

B- 2slices toast with jam. slice of ham, chunk of cheese, apple juice.
full english: 1poached egg, 1rasher bacon, 1/2 sausage, hogs pudding slice, button mushroom, 1/2 grilled tom.

L-KFC!!! :drool: fully loaded box meal (fillet burger, 1piece of chicken, large chips & small beans) followed swiftly by a mars bar!!!!

D-take some fruit with me to work.

Not sure about food for the rest of today. But tomorrow its down to buisness starting with a run. My plan is to run 3x a week for an hour so i'll be in the fat burning zone for an hour which ive heard is better to help weight loss and then do the 30day shred on the days i dont run. I should get 6miles ish done in that hour. Im scared im going to lose the fitness for the distance but getting some weight off is important right now.

Anyways another ramble ... these are becoming frequent lately arent they! LOL

Will catch up on your threads later on but for now i'm going back to bed. Back to work tonight :( booooo!!

Last edited:
Off to have a nosey :) x

Wow Tan you look FAB!!! :D .. The pics of the food had my mouth watering! And the weather looked great too - better than round here yesterday for sure! xx

Ah thanks ladies :D

Im majorly keen for KFC right now - what to do what to do?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back