♥ ~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary ~ Year 2 ~♥

Just picked at a slither of cheese a slice of ham & a slice of salami whilst making stevie's & my mums lunch for tomorrow.

What do I want more this stupid food or these pesky pound off before holiday?!! :mad:

Not sure why I feel 'deprived' today. Think it's all in the mind and trying to stop the celebration mode!!

Awww huni. Don't yourself up about it. Your body is probably still trying to recover.

Well something ain't right yet again I've crashed. Just fell asleep for an hour & I never sleep in the evenings like this before work unless it's a Monday :(

Must be something in the water hun, I fell asleep for 2hrs at half 7 after we'd put the baby to bed after dinner!

I just feel drained. I'm ok once I get up but then a few hours later i feel exhausted. Like when you nap you know you find it hard to sleep when its actually time to go to sleep well im not finding it hard at all I drift straight but but my sleeps have been very very broken all this week so far :sigh:

I so want to go back to bed and not to work tonight!

Oh no hun :( That sounds like me a few months back member when I got very poorly? I just hit a wall and took me a while to get back to normal still not 100% tbh. If you need to take some time off do babe, your health is your wealth!!

I'm feeling rubbish and run down this week but am powering through on adrenalin as so much going on plus I have my hols on Sun to look forward to!

You have had so much going on lately its bound to be catching up with you hun x

Oh dear! Hope you're feeling okay hon. You've been building up to last sunday for sooo long - literally months and months - then you had the huge high that lasted a couple of days. Unfortunately the lows that follow are almost inevitable ... bummer though that is! You'll be fine in a few days, try to go with it as much as you can and do what your body needs. I know that's not possible with work but as far as you can. You'll soon be back on form :eek: xx

That's what I thought Jan :( seems silly though dunnit!!

It's all about adrenaline and the body compensating for it afterwards etc etc - it's a shame because it can feel like a big let down. You mustn't let it spoil your experience. Once all this has worn off you'll forget about it and just remember all the good stuff! :D xx

Belated Congratulations to your Parents for their Anniversary Tanya.

Sorry to hear you are feeling worn out chick, I guess it was inevitable with all the training and the excitement of looking forward to everything. I am sure your body will adjust back to normal within a few days xx

Thanks Mary :)

Weigh in today and I'm up 1/4lb. Not too bad considering all the 'celebration' food including an Indian.

Really can't see these 10lbs coming off before my holiday which is probably why I'm feeling down about it. All I wanted today for breakfast was toast :( :sigh: nevermind let's hope I can take a fair chunk out of it :fingerscrossed:

Not going for a run today I just don't feel up to it. I feel really guilty for not doing so but I will go next Thursday & make it a long one then the following week get back to normal routine with it all I can't be letting this slip - I wana keep the muscles in my calfs :giggle:

Off to Warwick tomorrow staying overnight with family as my auntie is having a BBQ on Sunday for her 50th. The rest only have to drive from Bristol so they're coming up for the day. Back Sunday though at some point. Will be taking some bars with me & obv there will be some wine involved ;) will try to stick to good choices with the food too but with both my auntie & uncle being ex chefs their food is hard to resist :drool:

Friday 3rd June

B- meal bar

*3black magic chocs

L- turkey breast done in pan with drizzle extra v.o.oil & onions, 3boiled pots, broad beans, cabbage, mustard
*lf yog

D- meal bar

*maybe a nectarine later on

Last edited:
Just scoffed 3black magic chocolates. This is no good. What is wrong with me? Why can't I bloody well 'man up' and get on with it?! :mad:

byb-temper-tantrum-cartoon.jpg

Crap crap crap!!!!! MAJOR DILEMMA!!!
Trying on my dress this evening that I'm wearing to the wedding on Tuesday. It's above the knee & my shoes are open toed (so no can do with wearing tights) and I notice this stupid mini tan I've got going on on my calfs!!!!!!! This can only have come from running as it starts where my running shorts end and where the top of my socks start!!

I am going to look ridiculous!!!!!!! :eek: can't even use fake tan :( oooh my day just gets better!!! :(

Attachments

• image-2976465523.jpg
    image-2976465523.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 26
Sorry I just laughed out loud at that pic!

Will u get away with it how it is or are u able to change your shoes to wear tights? Do u have any time to top up the tan between now n then?!

I'm sure u will look fab tho :) x x

LOL I can see the funny side ... trust it to happen to me!!! :cool:

I don't do fake tan so i'll have to just look stupid. I don't think it looks as bad out in the natural daylight i think its more accentuated here in the bedroom light. I will check tomorrow in the daylight see what it looks like.

Just typical isnt it :giggle:

Yeah it will look worse under false light so prob not as bad as u think. After a few drinks u won't care anyway :) x x

LOL well, the wedding is at 2pm so it'll be sit down there then straight onto a sit down meal ... maybe a little walking in between then it'll be back to the hotel room for drinks with friends then down for the evening do where hopefully i'll grab another chair to sit down on so no one can see lol

Its odd, you can mainly see it at the back and around my ankles whereas the front you can't really tell.

Hope this doesnt affect my tannage on holiday - dont want my legs being darker than the rest of me :rotflmao:

Now i'm waffling :p

Oh dear Tan!!! You know you can get tights that have no toes dont you? I'm not a fan of tights at all are you sure you cant try some fake tan? Theres lots of great ones out there babe!

No I'm not a fan of tights either!

Someone has told me about rimmel wash off tan (she's real light skin like me) and only costs a fiver which I think I might purchase if it doesn't look better tomorrow in the daylight lol xx

Rimmel wash off tan is amazing its all I use. I use medium shimmer but I'm very dark skinned if you get the fair or fair shimmer it will be perfect for you! When you put it on it looks like your hands are stained but if you wash your hands with wahing up liquid that takes it off better than anything else xx

Back