♥~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary - Year 3 - Diary of a runner! ~♥

Tanya you look absolutely amazing! You look tiny and that dress is gorgeous. One thing I always do when wearing a round neck dress is make sure I'm wearing a really uplifting bra. Like I hoist those puppies up as high as they will go.....it gives the illusion of a longer torso and an even slimmer waist then :) The things we do eh?? x

LOL thanks for that trick Emma! I do have an awesome bra but there is a cut out bit at the back so i'll have to try it on make sure you cant see it!

So, saturday night went out. Drank 2 bottles of wine, plus cocktails, shots & vodka. Not good. Sunday I didnt actually feel that bad.
I did eat 4slices of dominoes, 5garlic dough balls, a double decker and then in the evening a handful of chips & abit of crispy chilli beef.

Monday: crumpets for breakfast, a millionnaire shortbread whilst on shift, i was late so got mum to make me some food for when I got in at 10:30 as had to run to my actual job and had a white bread sandwich with ham, mustard a bag of crisp & slice of lemon cake.

Tuesday:
4mile run 40:34 (new pb!)
B- shake 200
*tuna & seafood sauce 263
mini cheddars 130
L- chicken in tom & basil sauce, carrots & sweetcorn 399
go ahead bars 150
total = 1,142

Today ............

Wed 24th Oct
B- shake 200
*scrambled eggs (cuz I was stupid hungry :() 220
L- salmon, cous cous, carrots & peas 610
*hot choc 40
*yog 75
D- ham & mustard pitta 214
go ahead bars 150
total = 1,509

I really need to get my butt in gear and start posting on here.

It's weigh in day friday. No doubt there will be a again after the weekends antics :doh:
W- banana 100

Blimey! Saturday night sounded good!!! ;) lucky you not feeling bad on Sunday ... Result!

Well done on the pb :)

You and me both need to get back to posting properly ... It deffo helps xx

It does Jan it really does.

Today's food (on phone so will update cals on comp)

Thur 25th oct
1hr stump
B-2x toast & jam
*2biscuits
L- turkey steak, mixed veg, rice
D- ham, mustard pitta
Go ahead bars
*polos

Weighed in friday and lost 1lb. Atleast it was in the right direction!
I'm taking the pressure off a bit. I've 4weeks 4days until my xmas do. It's in the back of my mind about the dress but i've got alot planned between now and then including another night out this friday and possibly another 2 in november.

Saturday was weird. I woke up comepletly not wanting food. I always want my breakfast its the first thing I think of when I get up so it was weird. I ended up not eating until about 5:30, almost 6hours after getting up!

I keep saying it but I really do need to start tracking my food again on here day by day :mad: I have one night at work tonight then I am off for the rest of the week so there's an air of 'holiday mode' about me. I can't let it beat me fully though as I have the plymouth 10k to run on sunday. Not aiming for a time i'm just going to run and enjoy it.

Sat 27th Oct
*bacon sandwich with 2slices of bread, cheese & ketchup & mayo.
*packet hula hoops
*cupcake
*bottle of low alochol % wine and vodka & cokes whilst out
*slice of toast with pate when home

Sun 28th Oct
*1hr step
B- banana
L- 2x toast & pate, packet crisp
*handful malteasers
D- mums roast; 2roasters, chicken, scoop mash, peas, carrot&swede, cauliflower cheese, gravy
*apple pie & custard
Then later on in the evening I had: 3crackers with ham & salad cream on & a packet of crisp
*4malibus and d.cokes

Mon 29th Oct
B- 2x toast, 2x poached eggs, ketchup & hp
L- (wetherspoons) superfood pesto pasta with chicken breast chunks
pancakes with icecream & fruit compote
D- duno yet, prob turkey with veg & rice ...
Work- go ahead bars

Hope you're enjoying your few days off :)

I wonder how come you weren't wanting your food on saturday? Odd!

Your attitude towards sunday's run is very healthy imho. You're far more likely to really enjoy it without the pressure of times etc. At the end of the day it's a great achievement no matter what the time you do it in!

Try not to go too mad with the mini holiday mode! ;) xx

I think I'm doing ok.

I am keeping track of food on my phone so when I get 5 mins I will update it all on here. Not counting the calories though. Yesterday was bad. I did a 12hour shift and I was so tired and the goodies floating around the office got me. It was a bloody good shift last night though.

I'm ill again. Full of a cold :( it'll make Sundays run hard but I will still do it.

Last edited:
Oh no not the lurgy! I've had it myself actually & can't seem to shake the cough off!! I made the mistake of not taking echinacea when I was around some one who had one. When John had one the other week I took it and didn't get one but when the lad I sit with had one it never occurred to me .... Silly really, it should have. Mind you I think just having had my flu jab might have had something to do with it as well.

But it's not that long since you've had it is it? Poor you! :( I hope it's not too bad. Dose yourself up with echinacea, 4 a day and 1000 mgs of vit C!!

Glad you enjoyed your shift - I can imagine its really tempting when the goodies are around. You probably worked off most of it anyway I bet!

Well good luck for Sunday ..... Not that you need it. And look after yourself with that cold! Xx

Hope your cold goes too, really soon!

Good luck for Sunday, I hope the weather improves a bit too. Good for you for running even though you're not feeling great.

I still have a damn cough, it's just not clearing from my chest although it is getting alot better. It's just pretty annoying.

Sunday was awesome!!!!!!!!
I posted on my facebook about it on saturday night and my old tutor from school (whos also a PE teacher) told me he was guna drag me around for a 60min 10k :eek:

He was awesome and paced me the entire way, we didnt get the sub 60mins we were looking for but not far off it and I ran it in 61:07 :D Stupidly happy with that. Running at 9:50min miles avg pace and the first mile I cracked out in 8:59!!! I just couldnt believe I did it. Its another PB, beating my previous by 2mins10secs :D I know I can get that sub 60min 10k and so thats my next aim. I'm going to keep mileage low, 4/5/6mile runs and hopefully at my next race, when I pick one I can get a sub 60min :fingerscrossed:

I will be back aboard tomorrow, i've had an awesome week off work, brilliant weekend, have drank far too much but there we go. It's stupid of me to think i'm going to get into the 10stones now by christmas as i have too many nights out so alcohol will prevent that but i'm going to try my hardest with the food & phys side of things. If I can keep that going strong i'm sure the alcohol isnt going to do that much damage.

Here's my meal plan for the rest of the week.
I'm going to start coming back on here daily now, this is the downfall I reckon, so i'll be back tomorrow. 6weeks untill christmas so hopefully I can get below 11st 7lbs by then :fingerscrossed:

Wednesday 7[SUP]th[/SUP] November
*run
B- 2x toast & jam 314
Oj 85
L- chicken & edamme bean stir fry 474
*apple & yog 138
D- seafood pack with seafood sauce 253
Clemintine & plum 43
Total = 1,307

Thursday 8[SUP]th[/SUP] November
*stump
B- 2x toast & jam 314
Oj 85
L- pork loin, salad & baby pots 368
l.ceaser dressing 44
*plum, clemintine, apple, yog 181
D- cottage cheese 180
2x boiled eggs 140
Banana 100
Total = 1,412

Friday 9[SUP]th[/SUP] November
*run & pump
B- 2x toast & jam 314
Oj 85
L- salmon, salad, baby pots 332
*plum, clemintine, apple, yog 181
D- cottage cheese 180
2x boiled eggs 140
Banana 100
Total = 1,332

Saturday 10[SUP]th[/SUP] November
*shift
B- 2x toast 2x egg 2egg whites scrambled, ketchup 380
L/D- chicken breast, salad, baby pots 390
*plum, clemintine, apple, banana, yogurt 281
s. total = 1,051

Sunday 11[SUP]th[/SUP] November
*step & pump
B- 2x toast & jam 314
L- pork loin, mixed veg, baby pots, gravy 488
s.total = 802
Going out for afternoon drinks aswell.

Well done you ..... I STILL think you're awesome!!!!!!! :) xx

Run today, wore my new running trainers, they always take a while to wear in and give me a bit of pain on the top of my foot but they should be ok after a couple of wears. They are exactly the same as my previous two running trainers just different colours.

Run was:

3mi
29:41
9:54avg pace
414 cals

Wednesday 7[SUP]th[/SUP] November
*run
B- 2x toast & jam 314
Oj 85
L- chicken & edamme bean stir fry 474
*apple, banana & yog 238
D- seafood pack with seafood sauce 253
Clemintine & plum 43
Total = 1,407
burnt = 414
net = 993

Today was stump day. That class litterally batters me!! The sweat that drips off me is just ridiculous!!! :eek:

I cannot seem to shake this damn chocolate head of mine. Its been around for weeks now and I just have to have a bit every single day. It's stupid :( Why wont it just goooooo?!!!

Thursday 8[SUP]th[/SUP] November
*1hr stump
B- 2x toast & jam 314
Oj 85
L- pork loin, salad & baby pots 368
l.ceaser dressing 44
*banana, apple, yog 238
*2 chunks yorkie bar 120
D- cottage cheese 180
2x boiled eggs 140
Plums 42
Total = 1,531

It's a pain that isn't it? But a couple of chunks here and there won't hurt too much x

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done you :D:D:D:D xx

Back