♥~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary - Year 3 - Diary of a runner! ~♥

Glad to read your dad was OK after that. Bet you were all so relieved.

I expect his dad will always be there to look after him.

One quick question Tanya, when you make your omelette with egg whites, what do you do with the yolks? :D

If i'm feeling kind i'll cook em up in the pan with a little milk and give them to the dog but 9times outta 10 they go in the bin :eek:

Today i've woken up and got massive back pain, my totm and a twinge in my foot! great! :rolleyes: I think the twinge was from tieing my trainers too tight as it's more of an achy/crampy feeling and i'm not sure whether my back is from the totm (i sometimes get it especially if its heavy) or whether I twisted funny yesterday in combat. But it's a rest day today so I should be ok for tomorrows run :)

Had an oat biscuit after my breakfast, just because I knew they were in the cupboard and I wanted one! :doh:

Tuesday 14th February

B- 1whole egg 2egg whites omelette 130
Garden peas 30
Ketchup 30
Oj 85

*oat biscuit 70

L- beef & butterbeans in tom & red wine sauce 410
Broccoli 40
Ski mouse 81

*milky bar 69

D- carrot sticks 56
Lf Hummus 100
Tuna & lf s.cream 124
Jordans bar 160
Total = 1,385

Hope your rest day sets you up for tomorrow hon - take care xxx

He Mary (although he acts like a big girl!!! :p) and i'll make sure he has them tomorrow, promise! :)

My foot injury is worse than I thought. I must've twisted funny on it in combat and todays run felt a little uncomfortable. Got home and iced it for 15minutes straight away and got some 400mg brufen down me incase theres inflamation. Another rest day tomorrow and i'll see how it is friday before I decide whether i'm going to run. I'll defo still be doing body pump on friday though. I can't afford to take any chances right now so if I have to miss a run i'll have to suck it up and get on with it :sigh:

I struggled to keep the same pace today I was up, down, up, down :( which made the run a little hard but atleast I got the miles in the legs.

Todays run was:

6miles
1hr08
11:28avg pace
837cals burnt

Wednesday 15th February - Run

B- muesli 223
Oj 85

*banana 100

L- beef & butterbeans in red wine & tom sauce 410
Cauliflower 50
Ski mousse 81

*hot choc 40
*flapjack 133

D- carrot sticks 56
Lf hummus 100
marmite cheese round 81
Almonds 157
Jordans bar 160
Total = 1,676
Burnt = 837
Net = 839

Last edited:
Aww sorry your foot's still bothering hon :(. It's a real pain when you're training- hope it's soon better xx

It's a pain in the butt!!! I'm icing it again at the minute. My brothers Gf has bought over a proper ice/heat pack so no more frozen peas for the minute! Lol

It feels like how my knee went, like it always needs to click. Hopefully I've caught it at the start so it's gone within a couple of days!

I havent eaten my tuna this evening. I'm not hungry and I feel like i'd be eating it for calories sake. So net cals today 839.

Well done on not having the tuna just for the sake of it and I too hope you've caught your foot in time to stop any real damage and it'll soon be good! xx

Sorry to hear about your foot hun- make sure you don't over do it. So glad your Dad came out ok- definetly someone was looking after him. Take care x

Forgot to add yesterday I did have a pick n mix fried egg!!! My dad had bought some and put them in a bowl on the dining room table - how inconsiderate of him!! :p

Weigh in tomorrow!!! :eek: I havent weighed for 4 weeks as I had 2 weeks of junk food & alcohol and now two weeks of pulling it back so theres bound to be a gain I just hope its not too much!!

Thursday 16th February

B- 1egg 2egg white omelette 130
Ketchup 30
Oj 85

*special k mint & choc bar 90

L- beef & butterbeans in red wine & tom sauce 410
Cauliflower 50
Ski mousse 81

*curly wurly 115

D- carrot sticks 56
Lf hummus 100
skips 82
cereal bar 76
Total = 1,305

Last edited:
I'm betting on a sts ;) betcha!! :) xx

Ohh haha Hope Mary's more accurate than me :) .... And yes Daddy can have a slap from me as well ;) xx

hahahah get your bets in!!! :p xx

After all the exercise you've done and the cutting back, my money's on a loss too! Has to be!!

I think its a loss 2 :)

Sorry to dissapoint but its a gain.
A flippin 4.75lb gain! :cry: :cry:

I knew it'd be a gain, but I thought 1-2lbs at most as I can usually tell by the way my belly looks in the mornings so really was not expecting that. I'm gutted. The only thing I can think of is totm but thats never really affected me before although this time it is a lot heavier.

Who knows. I might look into going to see a nutritionist to see if they can help me with my diet. But i'm going to give it another couple of weeks like this first before I go spending money.

Now I have 14weeks to lose 18lbs.

Off for my run now, if my foot holds out. It seems to be one thing after another right now. I'd like to take myself off somewhere hot where I can chill out, train and think about things - shame I have to live in reality!! :(

Back