♥~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary - Year 3 - Diary of a runner! ~♥

Got my order today of my new phys clothes.
Love it all but I have to send back the shorts and two tops for smaller sizes :D :D :D
Finally, at last I can wear womens tops running! Cuz they are fitted in shape they used to look horrendous on me but now I feel comfortable in wearing them. I even wore one today on my run and to body pump.

Didn't think I was guna like the running shorts I ordered but I do and so i've ordered an extra pair ;) :giggle:

Todays run was ok. Little bit hard but to be expected after wednesday 10miler.
My weekly mileage is really beginning to go up now!
This will be the last week of step and pump on a sunday and then i'll go back to run and pump.
Last week was only 2 runs and this week will only be 2 runs (and the classes) but next week i'll go back to a run and pump on sundays so that my week has 3runs in. Thats the focus now.

Todays run:

4.51mi
48:21
10:44avg pace
624cals burnt

Friday 20th April
*4.5mi run + 1hr body pump
B- 2x toast 163
Jam 114
Oj 85
*banana 100
*baked crisp 95
L- pork loin 276
Rice 190
Lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion 25
Sweet chilli sauce 20
D- egg, lettuce, elf mayo wrap 271
crunchie 185
Skips 90
Total = 1,614
burnt = 624
net = 990

Last edited:
Sat 21st April - shift
B- 2x toast 163
Butter 120
L/D- Tuna 143
Rice 188
Lettuce, cucumber, tomato, onion 25
Banana 100
Yog 95
Baked crisp 95
Freddo 95
Malteasers 187
Cheese 120
Total = 1,331

Last edited:
Body Step and Body Pump today.
Jeeeees step was hard today. I was covered in sweat, litterally dripping by 20mins.
Pump was even harder. Upped the weights for the clean and press :)

Sunday 22nd April
*1hr body step & 1hr body pump
B- 2x toast 180
jam 114
oj 85
*2bits of dairy milk caramel 89
L- chicken 169
mixed veg 80
baby boiled pots 107
gravy 100
*curly wurly 115
D- slice of ham 20
popcorn 220
s.Total = 1,279

Last edited:
You're doing so well with all thus exercise ... It's obviously doing wonders for your shape ... Maybe you'll even be able to forget about getting weighed at this rate! :) ... Wouldn't that be lovely!!

Well done you xx

That would be nice Jan but I defo want this stone off. I think I need to get it off to be able to get a little faster on my running. Its defo working on the shape though :) Bit anxious about weigh in on thursday. The new flooring is down, the squares are gone so I'll have to try my best to get the scales in the right spot!!

My second weekend with no alcohol. Wish I had a large glass of red right now but instead I have a large glass of diet coke with a curly wurly! :cool:

I wish I had your will power not having any alcohol..!! How long are you giving it up for? Do you feel better for it? x

I just want to give it up on weekends when there's no occassion really. I know thats not always going to happen and i've no doubt I will have some alcohol on weekends/days off when there is no occassion but for now, whilst im trying to get this stone off i'm trying not to have it.

The next two weekends I will be having some though. Next weekend I have a baby shower and the weekend after, it's bank holiday and i've a christening after do thing to go to.

Well done on avoiding the alcohol. It's not a bad habit to keep away from it now and again. It gives the system a chance to cleanse itself.

Well done on all the exercise Tanya, just reading some of your posts makes me tired! I'm trying to up mine at the moment too. I have gym once a week for an hour, one badminton and 5 walks for now. From September I will have badminton twice a week most weeks cos I've been told I am in another team so that makes at least 3 now!! Can't wait, love playing it so much!

Keep up all your hard work, less than 6 weeks 'til our big days now!!

Mon 23[SUP]rd[/SUP] April – 55min spin class
B- bagel 264
Lf butter 35
*freddo 95
L- rice 164
Tuna 143
Boiled egg 70
Lettuce, cucumber, tomato, mushrooms 30
*snackajacks 92
*go ahead fruit yog breaks 144
*3mini reeces peanut butter cups 132
*ham 40
Total = 1,209

Tue 24[SUP]th[/SUP] April
B- 2x toast 146
Ketchup 30
Boiled egg 70
Butter 35
Oj 85
*praline chocolate 80 (guesstimate)
*mini reece p.b cup 44
L- rice 164
Turkey breast 311
Lettuce, cucumber, tomato, mushroom 30
*strawberries, grapes, yog 188
*hot choc 40
D- ham, lettuce, elf mayo wrap 237
Snackajacks 92
Total = 1,552

Today was a 10miler again. Bit rubbish. Tried a water belt. Didn't like it at all.
weigh in tomorrow and the guy is still here doing the bathroom as there were a few problems. I'll have to ask him if he'd mind moving out whilst I weigh myself! :giggle:

i'll catch up with all your threads tomorrow :)

10miles
1:53:35
11:22 avg pace
1,384cals burnt

Wed 25[SUP]th[/SUP] April – 10mile run
B- 2x toast 146
Jam 114
Oj 85
*milk 300
*powerade zero 6
L- rice 164
Salmon 270
Lettuce, cucumber, tomato 20
Boiled egg 70
*7fried egg sweets 70
*strawberries, yog & meringue nest 187
Snackajacks 92
Total = 1,761
burnt = 1,384
net = 377

Well done on the run!!
I don't like those water belts either.

Weigh in and measure day today. Had to take the scales downstairs as the man was still here doing the bathroom so i'll stick to weighing downstairs from now on. Theres lines on the floor too so I can match it up right ;) :giggle:

Lost 2.5inches overall, 1inch from bust, 1inch from waist and 0.5inch from hips. Thigh, calf and arm stayed the same.
The best part though, i've lost 5.5lbs!!
Takes me to 12st 5lbs.
Just 9lbs to get back to 11st10. Would love to do it before the 1/2 marathon but with so many things coming up lately (baby shower, 3x birthdays, bank holiday & a wedding ... all at the beg of may!!!! Starting this sunday with the baby shower!!) i'm sure the alcohol will have a negative affect.

Think i'm going to give up spinning on a monday.
I really really love step on a sunday morning so think i'll make monday a run instead of sunday that way I can still do step and pump on a sunday and by dropping spin I can get my third run in.

Food a little meh today but right back on track tomorrow :)

Thur 27th April
*5.5lb loss 2.5inches lost
B- 2x toast 146
Jam 57
p.butter 121
oj 85
*crunchie 185
*ham 40
L- tuna 143
Rice 164
Lettuce, cucumber, tomato 20
Elf salad cream 24
*10fried eggs 100
D- 50/50 pocket 93
Ham, lettuce, elf mayo 49
Banana 100
*5rolos 127
Total = 1,454

Last edited:
Ah what a result Tanya! Well chuffed for you. The added exercise is doing the work for the inch loss. How fab to see your shape changing.
Such a great loss is so motivating and all down tour your fab healthy lifestyle and good food.
Best of all is the fact you are enjoying your life.
Fantastic!!

5.5lbs and 2.5" is amazing!!!! Well done Tanya :)

What a result Tanya!! Fantastic losses. Obviously cutting out the alcohol works wonders!

As Molly says the best thing is that you're enjoying it all :) Well done again hon!!! Xxx

That's fantastic Tanya - your hard work is staring to pay off! x

Fantastic Tanya well done, so pleased for you.

When I read your menu and saw 10 fried eggs I nearly died! Then I realised it was the sweet variety lol!x x

Thanks girls :)

Woke up today at 11am and couldnt get back to sleep for aaaaaaaaaaaages, a good 1.5hours :( which meant I woke up later, which meant I was lethargic and didn't want to do any phys but the guilt was too much. I didn't go to pump but did a small run instead.

3.10miles
33:29mins
10:47avg pace
429cals burnt

Fri 28th April
*3.10mi run
B- 2x toast 146
Butter 120
*oj 85
*biscuit 79
*piece of rolo bar 51
*banana 100
*3fried eggs 30
L-tuna 143
Rice 188
Cucumber, tomato, sweetcorn 70
*yog & grapes 162
*5rolos 127
Snackajacks 92
Total = 1,630
burnt = 429
net = 1,201

Last edited:
HaHa ... had to smile at 3.1 miles now being a 'small run' :D AND to do it when lethargic! You sho is kickin' ass girl ;) xx

Back