♥~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary - Year 3 - Diary of a runner! ~♥

Nah! ... face the music tomorrow then you'll have a nice loss next week :) AND of course it might not be as bad as you're thinking! xx

I agree with Jan. hop on the scales and face the music. It may not be bad at all. I weigh every week whether I've been good or bad and it really helps keep me focused.
You seem to have a plan in mind to lose that 18lbs and keep race fit at the same time. Good luck with it, I know you'll do well.

Nowhere near as bad as I thought.

Only 0.5lbs on! :eek: how its not more I do not know!!!! No inch loss though :( which leaves me 18.75lbs to lose in 15weeks!
My ticker is goaled for 11st 10lbs and then i'll change it to take me to 10st 13lbs. Breaking it down into two steps - doesnt look like so much then! haha

I'm off to my brothers house tonight to cook for his Gf (and of course to see Millie!). I don't like the thought of her home alone on evenings. Guna cook a curry (outbid a jar lol) with rice & have some nice afters. So will update later on as I better move it, getting my toenails done in a bit :) nice post half marathon treat to myself ;)

Last edited:
That's a great result on your weigh in. It's a great idea to break your goal into mini goals. You'll do it easily.

There ya go, see?? I just knew it wouldn't be that bad .. you're too active these days for what you'd done to make any serious impact :D!! Hope you've had a nice evening - are you off work? xx

Good result afterall Tanya. Like Jan said, with all that you do exercise wise, there's no way you will pile on the weight. Bet you were chuffed!

Yup, was very pleased :D Got overtime tonight at work, so starting at 10:15pm so get a lunch break so I can take something substantial to have instead of a pitta! :rolleyes:

Todays run:

3.01mi
31:53
10:35avg pace
415cals

+1hr body pump

Fri 15th June
*3mi run +1hr body pump
B-2x toast 168
jam 114
L- salmon 270
rice 188
veg 90
*chunk of kit kat chunk 70
*cookie 120 (guesstimate from online)
D- tuna, butterbean, 1egg1eggwhite salad 348
baked crisp 94
banana 100
yog 99
Total = 1,661
burnt = 415
net = 1,246

Food looks yummy for today :) Hope your night goes quickly for you xx

The night dragged. Not liking it very much at the moment, well, I don't like it at all but lately i've been feeling worse about it. Hey ho, I have a job and that's what matters.

Saturday I had a shift. Pretty good. Love the ones where I learn new stuff. I love them all but the ones I learn new things I like a ickle bit more :)

Sat 16th June
B- 2x toast 200
jam 114
oj 85
L/D- tuna, butterbean, rice salad 446
baked stars 94
banana 100
curly wurly 115
*cashews 189
*8fruit salad & 8black jack sweets!! :eek: ??
S.total = 1,343

Today, did step and pump. I love sundays so much!!!!! :) :) :)
Little family do today, food & plenty of drinks. Today will be my last drinking sesh and i'll stick to just nights out from here on in.
Will come back and edit todays food & drink later.

Sun 17th June
B- 2x toast 200
p.b 90
butter 60
L/D- wedges, lasagne, curry, ham, cheese, cashew nuts, slice of vic sponge
*bottle of wine
*too much vodka & d.c

Last edited:
Yesterday I went and saw the guy about my new plan.
It's 2shakes, 2snacks (one being a protein bar) and a main meal a day.

I have started it today, so far so good but i've only been up a couple of hours.

I bought 4weeks worth as thats how long I want to do it for. I'd like to be able to lose 10lbs which is achievable apparantly so :fingerscrossed:.
He is a PT so has also said any problems with any of my training and to get in touch with him asap which is handy! :)

So today I started weighing 12st 4lbs (up 0.25lbs since thursday but expected after sundays alcohol and mondays rubbish carb food!!) and I will weigh weekly on tuesdays whilst i'm on this. The only set back I think I have is a night out on the 30th. But have spoken to him about that and he said its fine, stay away from the wine and get right back on it on sunday morning.

So, wish me luck guys!!!!! :D :D :D

Good luck :)

What shakes are u having and what snacks - interested as I've been following a similar plan (but my own version ha ha)

Best of luck my sweet - you'll be fine and i bet you'll do really well. .... PLEASE tell me you decided against the £740 shoes :eek:/ .. you could go abroad for a month on that!!! ;) xxx

Herbalife Sarah :)

Yes Jan, sense got the better of me, after ordering a new memory foam mattress I couldnt justify more money outspend for shoes ... though if I was rich, no problemo! haha :giggle:

I'm doing ok so far ... left it a little long to have my main meal as I was too busy having cuddles from Mille and so felt hungry but that's my own fault! :p I had the tropical shake for breakfast, reeeeeeeeeeeally nice. Going to have the strawberry one before work.

Doubt i'll log it on here everyday, may just log my main meal that way avoid my diary being moved ;) :p

Oh I KNOW - I'll miss your posts though ...... text me if there's anything you'd have otherwise posted!!! & I'll do the same :) xx

Sounds like a good plan Jan :)

Run today - was worried about it but I was fine. Infact, probably one of the best runs i've had in a while! :)

I think i've decided to change my long runs to running time rather than distance.
I feel like theres a lot of pressure on mileage at the minute and so for now i'm guna stick to time and up it every other week. Obviously I will still be keeping track of the distance. Today I found myself not looking at the mileage at all and so when I was done I was pleasantly surprised!

1hour run
5.6miles
10:44avg pace
772cals burnt

I am considering having a complete phys break next week - let my body have an entire rest as i've been training now for well over 16weeks. I know it will be good for me but even now thinking about it the guilt is getting to me!!!!!! :eek: i'll see how I go :)

Oh listen to yourself!! Guilty! LOL! :D:D:D How far have YOU come in the last few months! :):) xx

Exactly! 1 week is not going to make a blind bit of difference so I may take it off running but still keep body pumping ;)

The rest will do you good and help your body adjust to the shakes. Are you feeling hungry these days?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

All going good my end.
Love the shakes, the tropical one is very tasty! Feeling a little hungry come 5am but that's not unusual for me. Otherwise absolutely fine :)

Looking forward to Tuesday's weigh in! I've been so tempted to peek but have resisted so far. The only nag I have is bloody peeing constantly!!

Did a 3.02mile run today followed by body pump. Felt fine during both of them too. I was sceptical about how I'd manage with the phys but I think I'm making sensible choices with my main meal so it's working :)

Glad to hear all's going well :). Well done for keeping off the scales - I'm on them by the minute at the moment!! It's much better if you can give them a break. Great that you felt fine while excercising too - that's a relief for you and shows you you can do it!! :):) Keep up the good work xxx

Back