♥~ Tanya's Maintainence Diary - Year 3 - Diary of a runner! ~♥

Saw your news on FB hun, can't add anymore but everyone is right, look how far you have come! I couldnt walk for 2hrs and 40mins never mind run :)

Oh I like Jans idea!!! Picture of the LBD now and at Christmas please :) :)

Been AWOL as been busy & ill :( full of the lergie big style but I'm taking a new special out for her first shift tonight so can't let her down.

Food been ok. Still picking after work so guna reassess my eating times next week to try combat this.

Good idea with the dress I'll do that Monday. It's not guna be pretty tho even with pully in pants! Haha

Using up my shake powder just whilst I'm off phys & can't taste much. May carry on with them for breakfast as I'm getting fed up with eggs & want to stay away from bread so until I decide what I want as breakfasts it'll be shakes lol

Friday 5th October

B- shake 200
L- shake 200
D- chicken, rice, salad 548
Yog 70
Crunchie 185
Nectarine 60

Ahhhh hope you feel better hon. I bet it feels great being the experienced special now ... No longer the newbie eh! :)
Porridge or weetabix with a few blueberries or something might be an idea for breakies? xx

Can't wait 2 see the dress - Hope u feel better :)

Don't be disheartened about the run - you've done so well! I can't tell u enough have envious I am of ur dedication etc x

Been so slack with this diary lately.
I have been writing my food down in my phone though so still keeping track.
I do ok for a couple of days then fall again.
Just cant get chocolate out my head right now :mad:

Still havent done the dress picture, I will though. I've just been so busy lately.

I bit the bullet and weighed myself. First weigh in after the Bristol Half and I really expected atleast a 7lb gain as i've litterally picked sooooo much! but happy to only see 1.25lbs. Leaves me 19lbs to lose in 10weeks. Which is just about achievable if I get my butt into gear!

Sat 6th Oct
B- 2x toast 4x bacon (grilled)
L- 1 slice bread with 1/2 chicken breast & salad cream in
*bottle of wine
*too much vodka!

Sun 7th Oct
*roast; chicken, roasters, yorkshires, veg, stuffing & gravy
*3bags of crisp :eek:, coconut macaroon, matchsticks, haribo, slice of cheese
*2x malibu & cokes

Mon 8th Oct
B- 2x toast, butter
2x eggs, 2x egg whites, scrambled
L- turkey breast, sprouts, baby pots, gravy
D- ham lf cheese triangle pitta, bgty snacks, go aheads
*cadburys hot choc (40cals ones) & fudge bar

Tue 9th Oct(3mile run)
B- Granola
L- salmon, rice, salad
D- ham, lf cheese triangle pitta, bgty snacks, go aheads

Wed 10th Oct
B- 2x boiled eggs, 1apple & 1/2 tub cottage cheese
*bgty snacks & chomp
L- Tuna rice salad
*yog, strawberries & grapes
D- ham, salad cream pitta, bgty snacks, go aheads
*cadburys hot choc & 4biscuits :doh:
*crunchie
*cadburys star

Thur 11th Oct(2mile run, 1mi & 2mi PB's! :D)
B- Granola
*2x boiled eggs, 1x apple & cottage cheese
L- chicken breast, mixed veg
*pineapple
D- bgty snacks, go aheads
*slice of bread & butter after work :doh: WTF?!

Fri 12th Oct up since 10:30am this morning so long day = more food :(
B- granola
L- 2x boiled eggs with s.cream, ham, lettuce pitta, bgty snacks, twix, biscuit :sigh:
D- 1x apple, cottage cheese, squares
W- go aheads

I really need to stop this now.
I WILL stop it tomorrow. I have to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am taking another special out for their first shift tomorrow night. I am really loving my new role as SGT.
I also had a job interview today for a job as a resource deployment officer for the police.
I'm not confident at all about it, not one single bit! :( but i'll know by next friday. Atleast it was experience more than anything :)

Oooooooooo fingers crossed for you ... You never know!!! :)) xx

Keep us posted on the job interview hun! I'll keep all fingers and toes crossed for you x

Still not done a pic in the dress .. I will. I just keep forgetting and when I do remember no one is about to take it! lol

Saturday had a shift, sunday went out for dinner then round to a friends and todays been bad again :(

I really need to get back to writing down calories again now. I've been letting it slip and just adding it up in my head as I go along so tomorrow i'll be back to writing it all down. I do have a night out saturday though and another the following saturday and another the following friday :( dammit! :giggle:

Sat 13th Oct
B- granola
L- ham, cheese & lettuce pitta
bgty crisp
D- tuna, rice salad
grapes & yog
bgty snacks
go ahead

Sun 14th Oct step & pump
B- granola
L- breaded mushrooms to start with some harvester salad bar (carrot, beetroot, pasta, croutons)
steak & chips for main
D- (at a friends) .. slice of pizza, handful crisps, handful minstrels, couple haribos

Mon 15th Oct
B- 2x eggs, 2x egg whites scrambled, mushrooms, baked beans
L- pasta mug shot, crisp, 1/2 double decker
*fudge bar
*chomp bar
D- 2x quorn peppered steaks, mixed veg
W- ham, lf soft cheese pitta
bgty crisp
go aheads

Hey you .... get a grip!!!! ;);) :D xx

I know it's ridiculous!!!!!

I've just cooked up a one pot wonder for the next 3 days. Just in the process of planning my other meals :)

Run today.
4miles, 10:37 avg pace, 556calories burnt.
Calories high today but i was up at 11:30 so its a long day and I was really hungry after my run and trying to wait till about 8 for my lunch :eek: Good job I ran today. I'm sticking to between 1,300-1,500 a day.

Tue 16th Oct
B- granola 400
*2boiled eggs 140
*apple & cottage cheese 160
*bgty crisp 96
L- turkey one pot 414
cous cous 178
*yog & grapes 138
*hot choc 40
D- ham, lf soft cheese pitta 244
go aheads 150
Total = 1,960
Burnt = 556
Net = 1,404

Decided to go for a swim today! Totally not like me but I really enjoyed it. Set out to do 30lengths but just kept going and did 50 in 36minutes. Think I may put it into my phys plan as swimmings pretty good for all over body work out. The only problem, I get so hungry after swimming :eek: calories too high again today :( Think I may have to rethink my one pot wonders as they do work out quite high in calories.

Wed 17th Oct
B- mushroom fritatta & ketchup 275
*apple & cottage cheese 160
*alpen bar 70
*5rolos 127 :doh:
L- turkey one pot & cous cous 592
*yog 79
*hot choc 40
D- ham, lf s.cheese pitta 244
bgty snacks 76
go aheads 150
Total = 1,813

What do you put in your one pots now? x

Well in this one there is turkey mince (used the cals on the pack and it said for when done as per instructions; frying in a pan with oil but I didnt do that, I dry fried it and drained it) can of butterbeans, carrots, jar of casserole sauce, 1/2tin toms & tomatoe paste.

Did stump today. Boy it was tough. I can see that coming to bite me on the butt tomorrow.
I'm planning on getting up early tomorrow to get to body step for 10:30 as I have the night off my actual job but i'm doing a shift so may aswell get up early and do something productive as i'll be missing my run and pump tomorrow.

Calories alot better today. Duno exactly how many I burnt at stump but its a good 500 I reckon.
I'm trying not to eat the calories I burn & use them as extra but if i'm hungry then I will delve into them.
Seem to feel strong & raring to go today with the food malarky. It'll be just saturday that messes me up with all the alcohol :eek:

Thur 18th Oct Stump
B- costa toastie 305
L- turkey pot & cous cous 592
*yog 75
*hot choc 40
D- pitta 244
go aheads 150
banana 100
Total = 1,506

Oooo that sounds lovely :). I guess you could save on cals by not using the casserole sauce & using a whole tin of toms and a load of herbs instead? Might not be as thick that's the only thing.

Glad you're feeling focussed :D xx

Finally pics of the dress. No face as hair n make up not done lol it's the side view I'm most worried about. That bit of belly.

It's 5weeks 3days now till the Christmas do & I have to sort this. Will be back when I've got 5 to update weekend food n drink. Was bad, had dominoes & a small bit of Chinese on Sunday :eek:

Ill be focusing on shorter runs but quicker, so higher intensity, adding in swimming once a week too and trying to keep the carbs down as much as I can to try rid some belly fat.

Attachments

• image-4051633912.jpg
    image-4051633912.jpg
    534.7 KB · Views: 75
  • image-2009282668.jpg
    image-2009282668.jpg
    483.6 KB · Views: 72
It looks fab just as it is but I know you'll feel better in yourself if you're where you want to be. You can do it kid :):) xx

Love it!!!!!!

Back