♥ Tanya's Maintenance Diary - Year 4! ♥

Leaving work early tonight at 1:30 as its not busy so guna have a large glass of vino in bed ;-) x

Oooooo luvly .. Hope you enjoyed :) and have a great night out tonight. I've been very strong and not gone down to breakfast. Told John to bring me a yogurt or banana ... But only because I saw some lovely wraps in the pub menu in the village yesterday and I want one!!! AND dinner tonight of course. :D xx

No, no santa or reindeer run this year Bev.

Weekend was fab. Had a lush night out with the specials. The food was delicious. I couldnt eat all of it, but that was cuz I was being concious I was in a clingy dress!! :eek: I didnt touch the bread with my pate or the roasters with my main and only ate half my desert.

I've gone off my breakfast lately. Since saturday. It's taking me a couple of hours to actually feel like eating anything which is really odd for me. I've also decided to take a couple days off phys as ive bruised my knee on the inside, i cant put pressure on it so going to rest it for a couple of days.

I do have some exceptionally FAB news also :)

I HAVE A NEW JOB!!!

I start on the 7th of January and its within the police. So another foot in the door. It's alot more money and its shift work which I wont mind (6days on 4days off) and I literally can't wait :) The only thing that worries me is trying to fit in my phys whilst doing the 9weeks of training mon-fri and then during my shift patterns. Sure i'll work it out though!

Sat 1st Dec
*2advent chocs (i have 2 callenders :eek:)
*4crackers with cheese, ham & pickle
Meal: pate with some leaves! lol
pan fried turkey with stuffing, and veggies
cinnamon creme brulee
*1.5bottles wine
*too many shots
*few v&cs

Sun 2nd Dec
*1hr step
*2 finger rolls 2packs of crisp, salad cream
*crunchie & mini roll
*2chicken balls, 10chips & 2mouthfuls of rice
*bottle of wine

Mon 3rd Dec
*turkey & cranberry pasty
*meat pattie
*walkers sensations
*cheese sandwich
*viceversas

Tue 4th Dec
B- granola & s.smilk 400
L- went to prezzo & I cant load the nut info on my laptop but had: chicken, pepperoni & pasta with parmasan & chocolate fudge cake with ice cream for desert
D- banana 100

Wed 5th Dec
B- shake 217
L- chicken breast, cauliflower & carrots
D- banana & cottage cheese tub

Congratulations lovely! Well done x x

Wowowowowowowow!!! Congratulations!!! You kept that quiet! I'm soooooo pleased for you :D ... What are you going to be doing? XxxX

Amazing news!!!!!! Well done babe xx

Thanks ladies. I kept it quiet cuz I was scared of jinxing it all but ill be a resource deployment officer for the police so it's another step in the right direction :) so excited!

Brilliant! Well done you :) really made up for you xx

Fantastic news Tanya, well done!

Is that the interview you went for before but didn't think you'd get?

Again, very well done!

Yep that's the one Bev :) got my contract through today to sign and send back. Just can't believe I'm leaving the Mdec at long last!

My laptop is playing up so been writing it all down on my phone. Haven't done any running this week and not sure if I'm going gym Sunday morning. I may just take the entire week off. It had been nice except the runners guilt ;-)

Wed 5th Dec

B- Shake 217
L- Chicken cauli carrots 300
Yog 88
D- Baked things 135
Banana 100
Cottage cheese 120
Squares 98
After work- Ham 36
Cheese 120
Total = 1,214

Thur 6th Dec

B- Scrambled eggs & wg mini roll 350
L- Hog roast baguette with stuffing and apple sauce from a christmas stall in town ?????
Hot choc 185
D- Cottage cheese 120
Banana 100
Skips & squares 186
S.total = 941

Fri 7th Dec
B- nothing
*7pick n mix sweets 150 (guess)
L- chicken, veggies in jarred curry sauce & rice 470
D- banana 100
Cottage cheese 120
Total= 840

Laptops still playing up so still writing it all on my phone. I've now packed the laptop away, I have an iPad for Christmas so not long to wait. Ill only keep the laptop for syncing with iTunes.

Had a specials Seargent meeting yesterday and its our last before Xmas so naturally there were goodies!! I had a mince pie & clotted cream. Lush :)

I'm probably not going to weigh this Friday as the last few days have been bad if I do ill post tho but next weigh in ill record will be next week, the 21st. Right before Xmas. I say it every year but really have to keep food to a minimum as I have another clingy dress for New Year's Eve.

My last day at work is the 21st and I know there will be goodies as me and the girls I sit with have spoken about it as a little pod party lol so I have all of Christmas and new year off so will be going gym classes as much as I can to help combat some of the damage I'm guna cause. If anything it'll be the wine! I have 10bottles in my cupboard and my dad has another 12 :eek:

Sat 8th December

3x crumpets butter 420
Chicken cauli carrots parsnips relish 360
Crunchie 185
Banana 100
Cheese 120
Total = 1,185
*mint hot choc from costa (probs a million calories!!!)

Sun 9th December
*1hr body pump
2x crumpets & butter 260
Mince & mash,veg & cheese sauce & yorkshires ??
Wine 550
S.total = 810

Mon 10th December

B- banana 100
L- ham, cheese & salad cream sandwich 370 skips 162
*skips 81
*praline choc 110
*mince pie & clotted cream 320 (guesstimate)
D- chicken, carrots & sprouts 300
*alpen 70
Total = 1,513

Tue 11th December
*3.5mi run
B- shake 217
*ham 36
L- salmon, cauliflower, carrots & parsnip 390
*2x yogs 176
D- ham, lettuce, cheese triangle wrap 285
Cottage cheese 120
Banana 100
Total = 1,324

Last edited:
Nothing much to report.
Feeling like my mind is in the right place at the minute :) hopefully can lose a little bit and keep at this until Christmas holiday mode hits!

Though my brother sent me a good quote which ill keep in the back of my head when all the goodies are flying about "the food you've been craving for an hour or the body you've been craving for a life time?!!"

Wed 12th December
*1hr body pump
B- shake 217
*cheese 120
L- turkey breast, carrots, cauliflower & parsnips 400
*yog 88
*hot choc 80
D- ham, lettuce, cheese triangle wrap 285
Banana 100
Total = 1,290

Thur 13th December
*1hr stump
B- shake 217
*scrambled eggs, toms & ham 241
L- chicken breast, cauliflower, carrots, parsnips 319
*yogs 176
D- wrap 285
Banana 100
Alpen 70
Skips 81
*slice corned beef after work 70
Total = 1,559

Last edited:
Shitty day. Scales hate me. Won't record it as I know it's mostly water retention. I've not had a totm for 7weeks and I'm sure it's due as I'm sleeping for England an boobies are a tad tender.

I've scoffed a bit of chocolate today & felt sorry for myself but were not defined by the number on the scales. I can still see my collar bones, clothes still fit its just my bloated belly which will go down.

Somebody told me today "remember we fall so we can learn to get back up" ... I'm stood back up. It's stupid how low seeing a number on a stupid bit of plastic can make you feel :(

Fri 14th December
*3.10mi run
B- shake 217
*3choc Brazil's, 4squares dairy milk, 3squares milkybar
L- grilled pork loin, carrots, parsnips, wg rice
D- ham, lettuce wrap

Ooooo those pesky scales have a lot to answer for!!! It's not right the way they can govern the way we feel ....... I know it's that we let them, but even so! You'll be fine though missis - you really will, I'm absolutely positive! Ride it out and the UP times will come again (errrrm emotionally of course - NOT on the scales ;)) xx

Weekend a write off (well Saturday for alcohol & Sunday food wise).

Today's not been too bad. Up early so more food and I haven't been back to bed.

I'm just doing what I can now. Seriously so down about this. I have a dress to wear on NYE and I definatley need to drop 7lbs to be able to look atleast somewhat ok in it.

This is too hard :(

Awwwwwww tan .... :-/ I sooo know :-( ... But try to hang on in there until this phase has passed. It WILL pass I promise. Try not to let everything run away with you completely. It'll only be sooo much harder to come back from...,

Come on girl!!! You WILL be okay!!! Xxxx

Yup. I'm at breaking point. Almost in tears tonight. Feel so flabby & yucky.

Planning on two shakes from tomorrow & 1 meal but guna make my meal the food I bring to work as too hard to bring a shake to work.

I have to do this. I know I can so i need to buck my ideas up :)

How you doing today hon?? xx

Today not so bad.

*4mile run
B- shake
L-shake
D- 2whole eggs&2egg whites scrambled, 2x velvet crunch, carrot sticks and tizaki (sp?) (ate before work) and cottage cheese in work
*extra strong mints

Back