♥ Tanya's Maintenance Diary - Year 4! ♥

Thanks ladies. Couldn't resist & have had 2 San Miguelsv(pint) & 4 v&d.cs. Home measures ;) but I haven't eaten my dinner as just wasn't hungry when I got home.

So excited at passing :) such a huge confidence boost xx

Your plan sounds great, as usual!

Congratulations on passing for permanent sergeant, fantastic for you. Keep up the great work!

Thanks bev.

My thigh/hip isn't right from yesterday so not going to stump this evening but did a 30min swim and a stint in the sauna today. That's as much as it would allow me.

Thur 3rd Jan
B- nothing went straight for a swim
L- grilled chicken breast & salad with some light Caesar dressing 394
*apple & cottage cheese 197
D- chicken breast, veg & rice 478
*cheese & cracker and 3roses 290 :doh:
Total = 1,359

Last edited:
Whoops had a little pick but I'm still within calories. I'm still off work so still sorta ina holiday mode but I have to stop. Put on my skinny jeans tonight & they were a bit snug! :(

Going to sit down tomorrow and work out my phys plan for the next 8 weeks. It's going to be weird working 9-5 then coming home & running. I'll be basing it on me training here in Plymouth but if I'm in Exeter ill be screwed as I won't get home much before 7 every night. So annoying not really knowing where I am going to be. All I can do is have it in place.

Couldn't resist a sneaky peak on the scales this morning so I might as well document it.

Gain of 4.75lbs over Xmas and ny festives. Thought it was going to be more so doesn't feel too bad. Weight now 12st 10.75lbs. Have updated my ticker (not that I can see it on he iPad!) and I've set my goal at 10st 10lbs. Don't ask why that number I just like things even and I like the number 10. That's easily doable. It's 2st 0.75lbs to lose before June. I can definitely do that.

21weeks to lose 28.75lbs.

I'm hoping the next 8 weeks of doing 9-5 will help lots with the food routine so first mini goal is to lose 12lbs in 8 weeks.

Will be back later to update food :)

Hi Tanya,
I could see from your signature that you've managed to combine being on LT with running, I'd done some running last year (few 10ks and 1 half marathon) and a lot of cycling (100mile+ sportives) but I was eating a lot at the time and had no shortage of carbs for energy.. at what point during LT did you start your running/training and is there anything I should be keeping an eye out for myself? I'm intending to get back to training at some point during week 2.
All the best

Hey.

I didn't do any exercise whilst on lipotrim intact it wasn't until about 6months after I had finished lipotrim that I started running so I can't be of any help sorry x

Friday 4th Jan
*2.14mi run
B- 2x toast & butter 310
L- mushroom frittata & spinach & ketchup 297
*cottage cheese & apple 197
D- chicken breast, cauliflower & carrots 319
Total = 1,123

Your food always looks lovely Tanya - do you do all your own cooking? Very impressed if you do!

I found the C25K ok - I am very unfit though was totally out of breath and red faced by the end of it (it was also on a treadmill) x

I do indeed Sarah, its nothing really that fancy. Bung the meat in foil into the iven, steam all my veggies (so much nicer), its never anything complicated. I've just cooked extra of dinner tonight so I have a meal to take with me for my shift tomorrow. im in on a day shift just have to avoid the tuck shop!!! Tomorrow is my last night out for a while too :( Time to get sensible, save and knuckle down to losing weight & hitting my June goal!

It doesn't matter how fit you are Sarah it matters that you're out there and doing it and you enjoy it! Pointless doing it otherwise :) xx

Very true - gonna start classes 2 a couple of girls go in work looking forward to the social side of it :)

What ur june goal x

What classes you gunna do?
My June goal is to get to 10st10lbs. Got to lose 28.75lbs in 21 weeks. Eeeeekkk!!

Hello Missis! Happy New Year ... It's gonna be a great one for you, I can feel it in my bones :D

Hope you're having a good weekend. Your xmas gain was very impressive .... ifkwim! And your goal is very doable. It's gonna be strange for you while you get into your new routine ... and then into another one when you finish your training but you can do it - you know you can!

Well done again on your interview. If you get a sergeants post is that a full time paid position?? (just me being nosey as per .... ;)) xx

Hey Jan. no not paid still in the specials so still unpaid but it's another rung on the ladder & more experience.

Weekend wasn't too bad except the alcohol Saturday. I did go to the gym Sunday, back to the double sessions. 1 hour step & 1hour pump then ruined it with nandos & carrot cake! :doh:

Today was a struggle getting up but feels nice to be back into a routine. Good first day just introductory stuff and even better as of Thursday the training will be here in Plymouth so no having to go to Exeter everyday.

Today I had to grab something from the shop for lunch as I haven't been shopping. Will be going tomorrow after training.

Monday 7th Jan

B- 2x toast & butter 310
L- BBQ wrap, Special K crisp things & a banana 499
D- chicken breast, sweet pot, cauli & carrots with a bit of mango chutney 543
*cottage cheese & apple 197
Total = 1,549

Bit high but have made salad for tomorrow to take with me and will probably have egg white omelette for breakfast. Guna sort out my meal plan later.

Glad ur first day went well Tanya.. I bet it feels like a fresh start to 2013! x

Yeah! As Sarah says great new start to a new year eh!! xx

Most definitely!! It's such a change from my old job. Still obviously at a computer but more within the realms I'm interested in :) Long day today. Had lunch at 1pm and then didn't get home until 7pm (where I scoffed some cheese whilst making my dinner. Was so hungry!)

Tuesday 8th January

B- toast & peanut butter 318
L- tuna rice salad & banana 371
*cheese 120
D- chicken stir fry with sweet & sour sauce 456
*apple & cottage cheese 138
*milk for a cuppa 50
Total = 1,453

love reading your diary :) never posted - just been a snooper on your diary so thought i'd say hello and post today x

Thanks & welcome! :)

Another tiring day. Thankfully no more travelling to Exeter!

Wednesday 9th January
B- toast & soft cheese 260
L- tuna rice salad with gherkins 381
Snacks jacks 88
D- chicken breast, cauliflower & carrots 369
*apple & cottage cheese 197
Total = 1,295

Back in Plymouth training now & finally starting to get into the nitty gritty :)
Training is 8-4 which fits in better with my phys plan. Back to it fully next week as obv this week I couldn't do anything mon-wed cuz it was such long days and by the time I got home I was knackered.

Back at it today though. Went to stump. Toughie. I had sweat in my eye and I wanted to spew at one point. Had a little extra today that I shouldn't have. I am going to weigh in tomorrow, I'm not hopeful for anything though as call have been high and I've not done any phys since Sunday.

Thurs 10th Jan
B- toast & butter 268
L- tuna rice salad, snacka jacks & egg whites 569
*cheese & chocolate matchsticks :doh: 280
D- pork loin stir fry 277
*2apples & cottage cheese (after gym) 217
Total= 1,611

Back