♥ Tanya's Maintenance Diary - Year 4! ♥

Good luck with weigh in.. Me and the girls in work are starting classes - what do u recommend x

Step & body pump for definite! Body pump if you do 2/3 classes a week will really make a huge difference to your body. But try them all, see what you like :) do you know if its the Les Mills classes you'll be doing?x

Good luck with wi ... I predict a loss ... 2.5lbs :) xx

Good luck with WI.

Glad you're enjoying your new job, you deserve nothing but good things!

Step & body pump for definite! Body pump if you do 2/3 classes a week will really make a huge difference to your body. But try them all, see what you like :) do you know if its the Les Mills classes you'll be doing?x

Oh I'm not sure?? I'll find out and come back to you. I'm looking forward to doing something different :)

How was your WI? x

I was in a rush this morning and totally forgot to weigh in but I have been naughty today :( but back on it tomorrow. I'm not out this weekend and so no alcohol will be consumed. I'm determined. Ill stick to cups of tea as I'm really into them at the minute.

You'll be shocked at today's food sorry! And yeah Sarah find out be good if it is :)

B- toast & butter
*cream slice, 3custard creams & 2nice biscuits over the course of the morning :doh:
L- tuna rice salad, snacka jacks, banana
*nik naks & slice of angel cake
D- cheesy chips & gravy with 5 onion rings
*nik naks & a crunchie

I'm ashamed!!!!!!! I dread to think of the calories. A proper binge out day :( I better get my butt in gear if i want to hit my goal and not let these binge out days happen too often!

Oooops! ;) we all do it sweetie - me lots at the moment :(. It's only a blip, you'll pull it back xx

Yesterday wasn't too bad food wise. Had a good shift, learnt two new things. Had to ask for a lot of help but there's no shame in that I guess. My car clutch cable snapped last night, brilliant! So am car less for a couple days :( it had its mot yesterday too and that cost £120 so who knows what the cable is guna cost.

Today has been a real nice day. Went to step & pump and then lunch with my friends. Was nawty and had dessert but it was so worth it, it was delicious!

Saturday 12th Jan
B- crumpets & butter 284
*alpen 70
L- chicken sandwich, Special K crisp, Rice Krispie mallow square, melon & grapes, crunchie 734
D- cauliflower, green bean & mushroom egg bake 165
*small glass red wine 125
*milk for tea 50
Total = 1,428

Sunday 13th Jan
*1hr step & 1hr pump
B- crumpets & butter 284
L/D- turkey roast & chocolate brownie with ice cream ... Dread to think of cals!
*praline chocolate bar 222

Feeling refreshed today after not drinking the weekend. Definitely makes a difference. I don't have a night out now until february 9th and have a few specials shifts planned to keep me occupied.

Monday 14th January
B- crumpets & butter 284
*alpen 70
L- egg bake 165
Snacka jacks 88
Banana 100
Special K bar 95
D- haddock, carrots & asparagus 290
*apple& cottage cheese 138
*special k bar 98
Total = 1,328

Keeping occupied is so important isn't it. Looks like you've got your control back, well done!

I am really focused at the minute which is nice. This 8-4 working routine is helping too.
It was one of the girls birthday today and she bought in cake & I even resisted! I bought two dresses today in a size smaller so that's another incentive. I want to be in one in 3 months time and the other by may.

Tue 15th Jan
*4mi run
B- porridge 180
*special k bar 98
L- prawn salad 170
Snacka jacks 88
Special K breaks 95
Banana 100
D- pork loin, carrots & green beans with a tbsp mango chutney 311
*apple & cottage cheese 138
*milk for a cuppa 50
Total = 1,230

You stick to what you're doing and you'll be in those dresses in no time.

Any holiday planned for this year then Tanya?

Nothing planned bev. I'm off to see Rhianna and an adult weekender at butlins in June that's the only things actually booked. I was supposed to be going away at the end of April but family circumstances have changed so don't think I'm going to be able to afford it.

More cake resisted today! :) scales better be good to me on Friday!

Wed 16th Jan
*3mi run
B- porridge 180
*cereal bar 79
D- feta cheese salad 285
Snacka jacks 88
Special K breaks 98
Banana 100
D- cauliflower & green bean frittata with some lf soft cheese 347
Total = 1,177

Last edited:
Got my official conformation today that I have successfully passed my special sergeants interview so am no longer an acting sgt I'm official!! So happy! Just the news I needed today. It's been one year since my grandad passed. Emotional day. Had a cry this morning it just came out of no where but there's been a lot going on here lately and it's all building up and I guess that was my let off.

Weigh in in the morning. Scales better be kind!!

Thur 17th Jan
*1hr stump
B- porridge 180
*special k barn98
L- tuna & sweetcorn salad 263
Snacka Jacks 88
Banana 100
Special K breaks 95
D- turkey breast, beet root & carrot 336
*cottage cheese 177
Total = 1,237 (think its right added up in my head!)

Weigh in today.

Lost 1.5lbs leaving me at 12st9.25lbs.
Gives me 20weeks to lose 27.25lbs meaning I need to lose just over 2.5lbs every two weeks. That's guna be a big ask especially as I get back into the 11s so fingers crossed! First mini goal is to get to 11st 7lbs so that means losing 1st 2.25lbs which doesn't seem as daunting so that's what I've changed my ticker to then ill set it for the next goal. :fingerscrossed:

Today is my 'cheat' day. I'm going to have one every two weeks on weigh in day but ONLY if if have been good for the previous 13days. I can do this, I want it bad enough so I'm going for it!

Last edited:
Congrats on your official status! Fantastic news for you and especially to receive it on such a sad day for you. Thinking of you. Really pleased for you though that you passed.

Well done on the loss, that's a really good loss.

Well done on your great news Tanya! You've worked so hard, glad it's paying off for you now xxx

Fab news - well done Tanya x

Just a quick one.

Foods been ok sat, Sunday I had some crisp and chocolate cake after my roast & 3vodkas, Monday ok and today ok. Still roughly within my calorie allowance (except Sunday!) but I did do step & pump Sunday morning.

A lot going on here at home. Dad decided to leave mum a couple of weeks ago. How I haven't turned to food I do not know but he now has his own place as of today. It's not been a nice atmosphere here but hey ho.

Off to a bootcamp tonight so will report back how it went. It does mean I'm missing a run today (and for the next 5tuesdays as I bought 6sessions) but will still run on a Wednesday. I've just lost all mojo for running at the mo & I've really got to make every effort to get back into it.

Oh Tanya, sorry for your situation at home at the moment. Stay strong though. Not turning to food is fantastic for you. I'm sure you'll all get through this hard time.

Back