♥ Tanya's Maintenance Diary - Year 4! ♥

Are they light cheese triangles with blue cheese IN THEM!!!!!!!!! Where, where, where!!!! How many cals are they each? I NEEEEEEEEED some!!!!!

I just went to check the calories in baby bel as I couldn't believe the difference between what you'd logged for a normal one 68 and a light one that I have at 35 .... Only to find the light ones are actually 50!!!! Dunno where I got 35 from but I think it was mfp :( ... On the positive side a normal one is actually only 60. ... This is straight from the horses mouth ie their own nutritional info. X

Last edited:
I have the Gouda babybels & the pack says 68 .. And yep the cheese triangles are light and only 25cals each!!!! And they're lush. Not overly strong either :) got them at Asda £1 ATM xx

Ah! Didn't realise they were the Gouda ones .. That explains it :). Oooooo ill be check in' out those triangles!! Are they Asdas own? Xx

Nup, they're laughing cow ones :) xx

Ok ta. I was in Asda yesterday too!! Grrr ;). I need something different and tasty for the 'down days', one of those on a couple of ryvita or similar would do nicely I think :) x

Ooh good idea Jan. Theyd be lush on something like that. They don't taste like their the light ones either :)

Just home from work and scoffed: 2jaffa cakes, slice of ham, slice of cheese & a hobnob biscuit :doh:

Got to do something about this hunger after work. I've never been able to get it right! :( I think the fruit at work is making it worse though. Bananas are ok, anything else makes me feel really hungry an hour or so later. Do u think it could be the sugar in it? Either way guna have to think of something low carby to take. Maybe tuna tomorrow.

Stump was brilliant tonight. Thighs got a right beasting in the step half.
I have put a picture of the almost 20st me on my phone so everytime I use it I see it. Hopefully this will help snap me back into the swing of things. I feel so bloated, I am due my totm but I just feel uncomfortable atm. Had lunch a bit later this evening, 8:45 cuz of stump but when i'm not doing anything in the evenings I have it earlier and think I eat from boredom :sigh: why does this get so hard?!

Thur 22nd Nov
*1hr stump
B- 2x toast, scrambled eggs, mushrooms, sauce 381
L- pork loin, smoked cheese melted on top, brocolli, green beans, sweetcorn relish 476
*yog 88
*hot choc 40
*2satsumas & cottage cheese 230
D- tuna, sweetcorn s.cream, banana 363
Total = 1,578

Last edited:
I wish I knew why this can be so hard .. I really do :eek: - I mean even when you think you've got your mojo you can suddenly get caught out - as I did this morning! :(

It could be something to do with the sugar in the fruit I suppose ... ? Could it be to do with being tired? I think that's what happened to me this morning - well - I don't really know - do we ever??!! What are you drinking? I only ask that because I don't know if I've said on here but sometime ago I identified the fact that ordinary coffee makes me STARVING about 20-30 minutes after having it. If I stick to decaf I'm fine. Yet I can't really say it's caffeine because I drink quite a bit of coke zero ... unless that doesn't have the same effect because it's fizzy ...... ?

A couple of weeks ago I had 2 ordinary coffees one after the other in McDonalds. After a while I felt awful and was shaking, I was SOOOOO hungry. I was meeting DH so asked him to bring me a meal replacement bar. I ate that but felt really ill for the rest of the night ..... go figure :eek: xx

Yep, being tired can't help either. It was better friday morning and this morning not having the fruit in work so think i'll keep it like that.

So desperate to not look all belly next saturday that i'm guna use up the shake powder I have left from monday. Don't think I will be able to do it from tomorrow as i'm going step & pump in the morning but i have it in my head to NOT have the day after alcohol munchies. I HAVE to get into this dress and I HAVE to get into the 11st bracket for christmas otherwise i'm just guna end up in the 13st bracket and I do NOT want that. I've also got a very clingy dress to wear on new years eve so hopefully that'll help me stay focused over christmas. Hate this time of year with food and drink :( So 2x shakes, one low carb meal and snacks will be tuna & eggs. The only thing that might worry me is being so hungry lately after any phys. I just don't understand it! I've not had this before only after long runs.

Yesterday was too high on calories :sigh: but hopefully the run combatted some of them.

Fri 23rd Nov
*4mi run
B- granola, s.milk 400
*seafood sticks 125
L- pork loin, rice, green beans, brocolli 465
*cheese 120 :doh:
*yog 88
*hot choc 40 & biscuit 95
D- tuna, sweetcorn, s.cream, cottage cheese 443
*after work: 1/2 bag walkers 70, seafood sticks 125
total = 1,931

Sat 24th Nov
Sausage, bacon (grilled) sandwich with butter :eek: 730
*disaranno & d.cs ?
*wine 500
*v& d.cs ...

Blimey!! The calories in that sandwich!!!??!! Good job your mum wasn't in to fry that egg eh??!!! ;) :p

Good Luck with the shakes :) xx

I need to do the same Tanya... I want to do 2 shakes and low carb meal for a couple of weeks to get into a nice dress for Xmas do... I start every Monday but can't stick 2 it :(

haha tell me about it Jan!! The sausages were 250, bacon 200, bread 220 & then the butter :eek:

Come on Sarah - lets do this! :)

Saturday night was good. I got a massive 2hours sleep then got up and went to the gym and did step and pump, a 2hour phys sesh with no food in me just a low sugar energy drink. I was completly smashed after that!! Ultimate dedication i'd say lol

Sun 25th Nov
*1hr step 1hr pump
*energy drink 7cals
*few mouthfuls of chicken & chorizo pasta bake
*what I had of my roast; 2slices of pork, 3baby roasters and 1/2 large yorkshire
*handful crisp
*6roses chocolates

It must have been bad if I cant even stomach a full meal after a night out. Blaming that on the lack of sleep! lol
Monday was a long day as I was up at 6:30 but did manage to grap a 1.5hr nap in the after noon.

Mon 26th Nov
B- bacon sandwich 480
L- fishcakes, salad & about 10chips 360 (guesstimate with the chips)
D- garlic stuffed olives? banana 100
*handful crisp

Today started the shakes just guna sit and write up the rest of the week. It'll be pretty similar to today so i'll just post daily.

Tue 27th Nov
*4mi run
B- shake 217
L- chicken breast, carrots, cauliflower, teeny bitta gravy 377
*yog 88
D- shake 217
W- banana 100
total = 999

Looking good today :) Good luck with the shakes :) xx

Not too bad today. Went to see my niece before work so no 2nd shake so brang a pot of cottage cheese with me and picked after the gym but no carbs cuz I was so hungry.

Wed 28th Nov
*1hr body pump
B- shake 217
*chicken roll & cheese 220
*light cheese triangles 50
L- salmon, cauliflower, green beans, spoon of mango chutney 327 yog 88
*2cups of tea 50? For dash of milk
D- banana 100 Cottage cheese 120
*ham 70
Total = 1,242

Last edited:
Looks good kiddo :D xx

I am feeling pretty hungry tho :( tomorrow's guna be a long day as I have to get up at 12 but I gotta stay on track as its weigh in Friday. I'm guna hope for a STS though not hopeful at all. Be glad when this weekend is over & I can have a couple weekends with no nights out & no stupid amount of alcohol hindering me lol

I know ... It's hard inni' :eek: **sigh**. I hope you get a pleasant surprise on Friday :) xx

Long, sad, emotional day today. I'm surprised I havent succombed to scoffing myself silly!
Got up early as, unfortunatley I had to take our family dog to Woodside today to hopefully, get rehomed.
Long story, I wont go into it but I literally cried all the way there and all the way back and i've been balling my eyes out on and off all day. Such a rubbish day. He did make me laugh by pooing in reception before the lady took him down to the kennells though! I just hope he gets rehomed quick and by somebody who can give him the dogs life he deserves.

Anyways, had to have something extra to eat as I was up at 12 and had my shake and then I had stump at 6:30 and by 5 my belly was rumbling.

Weigh in tomorrow, hoping for STS after last weekend.

Thur 29th Nov
*1hr stump
B- shake 217
L- scrambled eggs & mushrooms 215
D- pork loin, carrots, green beans, mango chutney 337
*yog 88
W- shake 217
banana 100
Total = 1,174

Oh noooooo :'( so sorry ****hugs****. Hope you're ok hon xxx

Alot better today thanks Jan.

Weigh in showed a 1.75lb loss in two weeks, so weighing at 12st 3lbs (alot better than the 12st 7.75lbs I sneaked a look at last saturday :eek:) Quite happy with that. If I can lose 4lbs between now and christmas (the more the better obvs) then i'll be happy.

Have my specials night out tomorrow. A 3course meal followed by lots of drink so I probably wont have much to each before hand but will update if I can :)

Fri 30th Nov
*3mi run
B- shake 217
L- chicken in rogan josh sauce with peas & carrots 419
*curly wurly 115
D- digestive medly 134
banana 100
total = 985

Back